Author Topic: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........  (Read 1331 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
RUBBISH!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2008, 06:47:29 PM »
RUBBISH!

COME ON AGE...U DOWNLOAD ALL OLD ASS TRACKS AND PUT TOGETHER UNOFFICIAL MIXTAPES ON THE INTERNET...
U SHLDNT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE HOMIE.......
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:54:13 PM by RHustle »

h2k4

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »
RUBBISH!

COME ON AGE...U DOWNLOAD ALL OLD ASS TRACKS AND PUT TOGETHER UNOFFICIAL MIXTAPES ON THE INTERNET...

LOL, that's fucked up, haha.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
I'm all about Mills what the fuck is a Hot Dollar?

dont know hot dollas version of hot dolla.. but i've always heard the sayin.. im about to twist this hot 50 or hot 100.. you know..basiclly sayin its hot.. meaning its your last.. thats how i use the terminology...

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »
is hot dollar the dude who sounds almost exactly like wayne?

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »
RUBBISH!

LOL If thinkin that helps you sleep at night then coo....i checked shit out and thought the thread was jus 'rubbish' how cats be tryin to beef etc instead a uniting and doin tracks together...my bad for not replying more than that & explaining why i TYPED 'RUBBISH' but i mean its the internet lol fuck it i aint trippin off that...anyway look at it like this dogg i aint the one with rappers in my sig dick rydin!!!
Official or unofficial, i guess the shit i do for the fans is appreciated by enough ppl for me to keep doin it and i will keep doin it....as far as all my shit being unofficial....lol now you jus tryin to get at me cause YOU THOUGHT i dissed ur fav rapper (look in ur sig)....if u aint knowin dogg i dont diss rappers or DJ's i got respect for em all no matter what i respect what they do 100% no matter what coz we all tryin to do our thing....BUT if u wanna hear cats that can spit disses then listen to Crooked, Eastwood or Bad Lucc and while u doin that ask em bout my unofficial work i do for em lol cmon now dont get upset homie.......im out!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 04:43:03 AM by DJ-AGE »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »
wasnt bad
better then some other shit out there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.