Author Topic: You know what saddens me the most?  (Read 604 times)

Sikotic™

You know what saddens me the most?
« on: August 22, 2008, 02:58:48 AM »
The fact that I've matured so much in the last 4-5 years. It is at the point where I never have fun anymore because my responsibilities have become priority. I miss the times when I had no responsibility, and I spent my time having fun with my homies and fucking random bitches. Now, those things have become a rarity.

Woe is me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

Re: You know what saddens me the most?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:11:57 AM »
you lost.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:33:22 AM »
Win or lose when I take this MCAT on Tuesday, I'm gonna live everyday like it's my last. No Joke. I've been career driven for too long.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 04:44:07 AM »
I'm with you Sik, college/university ain't no joke.

kemizt

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 06:24:14 AM »
college/university SUCKS! Wasting my goddamn youth away in books. Thanks alot Tupac Shakur you and your goddamn inspiration.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 06:40:31 AM »
I feel  ya man. I miss those old days when I had no responsibilities. Back in the day, you could live without worrying about anything, it was timeless. Today you have so many duties that you can't even relax anymore, and if I have some free time, I always have to think about what's coming soon. Life has become a big annoying schedule

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »
The fact that I've matured so much in the last 4-5 years. It is at the point where I never have fun anymore because my responsibilities have become priority. I miss the times when I had no responsibility, and I spent my time having fun with my homies and fucking random bitches. Now, those things have become a rarity.

Woe is me.

got kids?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
Did you know it was going to be like this when you chose the profession you will be pursuing?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
Fuck it mate, honestly...when you were older you will regret not taking advantage of being young!

Im 23 and at uni, now I do enough to get through it but fuck having my head in a book all day, fuck that shit. You only live once and you gotta do the shit that makes you happy. Yes I wont get the best marks I could have got if i applied myself more but thats not as important to me. Go out get drunk and have some fun.

Make the most of your life becos one day it'll be gone!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 06:25:02 PM »
I always wondered how i would feel about myself if i wouldn't work 8am to 10h30 pm and use the rest of my time to sleep and make lunches for tomorrow. Maybe i would think i'm pathetic and lynch myself in the garage or i would be a pure player hittin every hoe there and there. Maybe it's better not to know, i'm young and making money is hard nowadays every fuckin dollar i make the governement wants to take it anyhow.. It's not when i'll be 45 sad and unhealthy that i'll be able to make some cash

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 07:59:36 PM »

Woe is me.

got kids?
Not that I know of.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 12:43:25 AM »
Fuck it mate, honestly...when you were older you will regret not taking advantage of being young!

Im 23 and at uni, now I do enough to get through it but fuck having my head in a book all day, fuck that shit. You only live once and you gotta do the shit that makes you happy. Yes I wont get the best marks I could have got if i applied myself more but thats not as important to me. Go out get drunk and have some fun.

Make the most of your life becos one day it'll be gone!

exactly man, well put...

sik dude thats how i felt a little while back, i was unhappy as fuck, so i took a step to the side and jumped into the slow lane bro... dropped 2 units, picked up a few more hours at work and started working in a night club saturday night.... dude i feel wayyy better, the relationship i was in was sucking the life out of me!!! for real...

now i'm back out there just chillin, and doin what i should be - being young!!! because i fucking can now, thats why!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
college/university SUCKS! Wasting my goddamn youth away in books. Thanks alot Tupac Shakur you and your goddamn inspiration.

2Pac is inspiration for college???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:36 PM »
^LOL...this is why I don't stress myself the fuck out for some man-made system they got you stuck up in.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 12:27:37 AM »
U should be proud.  When I don't have responsibilities or shit to do, I end up feeling like I'm wasting life away, I like having the grown-up shit to do.  Fills time.   I see alotta my friends drinking their rent money away, and would rather chill with their friends/mooch off their parents then go out and find some way of income.   

I am way happier when I've taken care of all my responsibilities, I have more fun with whatever I'm doing knowing that I'm doing the right thing.