Author Topic: You know what saddens me the most?  (Read 609 times)

Sikotic™

Re: You know what saddens me the most?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
Responsibility is dope, no doubt. But I'm not making any revenue out of it. I've been bleeding money into the California education system for 20 plus years, and have yet to see anything come of it. And tomorrow, I got the biggest test of my life, and I feel like my education (although I've got straight A's) has not prepared me for it.

I dunno man. I just hope it all works out in the end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »
It will.  Just keep doing what is right..   Times will get hard, but u gotta keep ur heart up.  Good luck on ur test!!

Elano

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 06:44:03 AM »
Win or lose when I take this MCAT on Tuesday, I'm gonna live everyday like it's my last. No Joke. I've been career driven for too long.

you should join the army

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »
c'est la vie

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »
Good luck with this shit man.  I'm sure it will all pay off.  Always remember to have fun though, life's too short.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:37 AM »
hey sik man baby boy you can do it..............

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »
sik,just be proud that your actually doin something for yourself. there are too many people just pissin thier life away. be thankful your not ridin your bike around town gatherin cans so you can get a hit out of a glass dick so you can forget how pathetic your life is. regardless of how the test works out your gonna be fine homie. there are many routes to get to the place you wanna go but sometimes you gotta take a detour. damn i feel like im in an after-school special or some shit....fuckin sobriety >:(

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 10:24:27 AM »
The fact that I've matured so much in the last 4-5 years. It is at the point where I never have fun anymore because my responsibilities have become priority. I miss the times when I had no responsibility, and I spent my time having fun with my homies and fucking random bitches. Now, those things have become a rarity.

Woe is me.

got kids?
Not that I know of.

LMAO..:D

keep ya head up bwoy ;) remember..everything happens for a reason.everythings gon be alright.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 11:59:05 AM »
Sikotic needs a fat blunt. 8)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »
^LOL...this is why I don't stress myself the fuck out for some man-made system they got you stuck up in.
I was in college till the terminator came into office and drove up the cost of everything so high/ cut funding for education... i actually liked school just can't afford it...and now i work and can't even save what i make, times are tuff.
SIK stay in there since u there already and ride out this though ride, it should be over or made easier soon. hope is alive.

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 04:25:25 AM »