Author Topic: T.I. Introduces The Newest Grand Hustle Member: Meek Mill  (Read 222 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. Introduces The Newest Grand Hustle Member: Meek Mill
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »
sounds dope

hell yeah, on that track though. keep us updated with this guy. i wanna hear more from him. make sure hes legit.
just another track he did with Cassidy, equally as dope
def gonna keep da board updated
he was just signed? so should i plan to wait some months before i hear anything else?
i'm pretty sure it's a new signing; not months, but it may be a while. These east coast dudes stay droppin mixtapes, so wont be long - may be a while til he drops somethin grand hustle affiliated (even a mixtape).

well i'll have Cube, Game, TI, Busta, Royce & Chamillionaire to enjoy and to hold me over 'til a Meek Mill mixtape. :D
LOL exactly, i'm just stating that - gonna try and get at dude bout an interview though.

try to get any audio you can from him.
yeah, if he does an interview i'll ask for an mp3, world premiere.

aii, thats whats up! how long does it take to get in contact with an artist and set up a date for an interview? in other word...when should i expect a "Meek Mill Interview" thread?
depends how quick we move on it - i've sent him a msg on myspace regarding it - he needs to respond first of all lol..2nd of all we need to figure out how to do it..if it's a phoner, may take me some time as i have a few big interviews in the works that i need to make sure my voice recorder is empty of interviews..if it's via email, relatively fast but i prefer phoner..

aii, +1 for your current efforts lol & keep these boards posted. 8)
lol thx a lot and +1 back for the love and support - some of those interviews comin are big 1s

such as? who do you currently have scheduled?
check your PM's
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 08:09:21 AM »
grand hustle needs to release projects from the artists they already got and then expand. but props to them for doing they thing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 09:13:06 AM »
grand hustle needs to release projects from the artists they already got and then expand. but props to them for doing they thing.
understand what you're saying; i think the time is right though. Big Kuntry & Alfa Mega are dropping this year. I hope to see 2009 like this:

Jan/Feb: Young Dro
March/April: DJ Drama
June/July: B.O.B.
July-Sept: JR Get Money
Oct/Nov: 8Ball & MJG

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »
understand what you're saying; i think the time is right though. Big Kuntry & Alfa Mega are dropping this year. I hope to see 2009 like this:

i heard that 8 ball and mjg might be droppin' this year(4th quarter) which would be great. but you never know with shit gettin' pushed back so much.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

i heard that 8 ball and mjg might be droppin' this year(4th quarter) which would be great. but you never know with shit gettin' pushed back so much.
damn, where u hear that? i doubt it cause we ain't heard shit bout it, but would be great.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »

damn, where u hear that? i doubt it cause we ain't heard shit bout it, but would be great.
i read that around the same time that it was announced that they signed wit grand hustle.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »
props B&W!

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
T.I. LOST ONE

I ain’t sure but I heard that T.I. has lost an artist. No, not Alfa Mega or Young Dro. I heard that that dude in Philly, Meek Millz or something is now in a cell. Apparently, when he was doing all this impressive rapping for T.I., he also had a felony looming over his head like a storm cloud. Then it rained. Okay, talk about bad luck! My Homegirl Kendra G (100.3 THE BEAT PHILLY) was scheduled to host The newest member of Grand Hustle Meek Mills signing party to T.I's label but come to find out Meek Mills may be in jail! It seems like he had a felony case he has been batttling for 3 years and was locked up this past Tuesday! According to the rumor, T.I is upset because he had no idea about the felony charge. Kendra G has confrimed the rumor and she said that she doesn't know all the details but she did confirm that Meek Mills signing party has been official changed to "Free Meek Mills Party!" Damn!