Author Topic: THREE New T.I. tracks from Paper Trail - Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Usher ETC  (Read 1345 times)

Lunatic

The beat ruined the song for me :-\ Tip KILLED it but the beat irritates the shit outta me
i LOVE the beat, it grew on me big time - but i nevr disliked it. I went from likin it to LOVIN it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

kanyes beats nowadays are completely different from what I'm used to from him.

edit: beats already grown on me

the beat is pretty sick after a couple of listens.

I think they gotta do some remix's on this beat. Some other rappers gotta do it justice...or just have T.I do a full song to this
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Al Bundy

^ I see the no DJ version on youtube but i don't want to rip it from there since its low Q. thanks for checkin though!

ayo a good tip for youtube

to watch a youtube video in higher quality, add &fmt=18 to the end of the URL of the video

so this:

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/v/eBGIQ7ZuuiU&fmt=18

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
^ I see the no DJ version on youtube but i don't want to rip it from there since its low Q. thanks for checkin though!

to watch a youtube video in higher quality, add &fmt=18 to the end of the URL of the video

so this:

I"m going to try that. Thanks man!

Al Bundy

so this:

I"m going to try that. Thanks man!

no problem doggie. if you want to not have to add that to the end of the URL every time, you could either sign-in with your account (or make one if you don't) and go to your preferences. there is a menu in there that will let you enable high quality playback on default instead of having to manually make it go to high quality

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Yeh, this definitely works...I just changed the settings too like you said. Big BIg Props for this one 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
where is the link for like i do. that song is bananas. jazze pha laced that beat. paper trail will be on some 2010 shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

where is the link for like i do. that song is bananas. jazze pha laced that beat. paper trail will be on some 2010 shit.
got cha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
got cha
yes sir. they claim just blaze produced the track wit rhianna on it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

got cha
yes sir. they claim just blaze produced the track wit rhianna on it.
hm, interesting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so far i like all the songs i've heard for paper trail i know the best is yet to come. oh what's up what's happenin' vid premiers sept. 16

Lunatic

so far i like all the songs i've heard for paper trail i know the best is yet to come. oh what's up what's happenin' vid premiers sept. 16
i hope so, that'd be dope and good timing

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
only thing good on SLU is the beat and T.I.'s verse, and I think T.I. killed Jay on this song

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Lunatic

only thing good on SLU is the beat and T.I.'s verse, and I think T.I. killed Jay on this song
T.I. killed all the other artists on this

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
he did, but Jay was the only one who delivered decent verse, Weezy's and Kanye's are unlistenable

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets