Author Topic: THREE New T.I. tracks from Paper Trail - Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Usher ETC  (Read 1342 times)

Lunatic

he did, but Jay was the only one who delivered decent verse, Weezy's and Kanye's are unlistenable
yea Jigga killed it
Kanye was avg, had his moments
Wayne had a few good lines

T.I. > jay-Z > Wayne > Kanye
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
for the other tracks, I think he should choose different type of beats, they are all too similar, robotic voice on let My Beat Pound is annoying, hope rest of the album is better, or at least as good as No Matter What

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
TI came weak no these tracks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
they played Swagger like Us at the club i went to yesterday...dj said "just got this 3 hours ago"

DJ needs to step up his game...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
where is the link for like i do. that song is bananas. jazze pha laced that beat. paper trail will be on some 2010 shit.

If he worked on his shit til 2010, maybe the songs wouldn't be as weak as they are.

Lunatic

If he worked on his shit til 2010, maybe the songs wouldn't be as weak as they are.
:wavey: hater

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
they played Swagger like Us at the club i went to yesterday...dj said "just got this 3 hours ago"

lol u in Vancouver?

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'

Ok take his dick out of your mouth and be honest with yourself. Are you satisfied with the bullshit that has leaked so far? Did these weak ass tracks live up to your expectations?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

lol u in Vancouver?

surrey...they played at plush
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
is that m.i.a. on "swagger like us"?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
is that m.i.a. on "swagger like us"?
yea it samples 'Paper Planes'

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

Ok take his dick out of your mouth and be honest with yourself. Are you satisfied with the bullshit that has leaked so far? Did these weak ass tracks live up to your expectations?
i like all the tracks i've heard. if you don't ,don't take ya ass to the record store sept. 30 it's that simple. tip's not gonna look for you strapped because you didn't buy it. save ya money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

No Matter What - 5/5
Swagger Like Us - 4.5/5
Let My Beat Pound - 3/5 (don't like this one to much, could do without it and the gay robot effect)
My Life, Your Entertainment - 4.25/5 (would have liked a more soulful beat but T.I. raps real shit on this)
Like I Do - 3.5/5 (like it, it's somewhat grown on me - about as "bad" as a track I can take with still accepting it on the cd)
Whatever You Like - 3/5 (I understand it, not gonna hate on a hit record, could def do without it)
Swing YOur Rag - 4/5 (love this club banger)
What's Up - 4.5/5 (love the drumma boy beat and T.I. goes OFF ON THIS)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
As a DJ, Swing your rag is gonna do the most damage in the club. Whatever you like is trying to be Lollipop, but it definitely isn't gonna be as big, and it is gonna be a "here today, gone tomorrow" track. Swagger like us will only get radio play because of the names and because of how they came off...but if it was a solo joint, it would not get half the attention, even though T.I. came hard as hell on it.

Lunatic

As a DJ, Swing your rag is gonna do the most damage in the club. Whatever you like is trying to be Lollipop, but it definitely isn't gonna be as big, and it is gonna be a "here today, gone tomorrow" track. Swagger like us will only get radio play because of the names and because of how they came off...but if it was a solo joint, it would not get half the attention, even though T.I. came hard as hell on it.
T.I. is smart for dropping the "Swing Your Rag" video probably right after the CD drops. Whatever you Like won't be as big as Lollipop but T.I. has such a large female fanbase (much bigger than Wayne's) all his female fans + new ones will be happy with the track and will go cop the album. Then T.I. drops the vid for "What's Up" about 2 weeks before the album hits stores and this will help keep his "street" fans happy so most of them will go cop 2. Then when the CD is in stores, he hits up the club audience with the "Swing Your Rag" video and that'll increase his sales even more. Good marketing. 4 singles, 4 different fanbases.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:45:04 AM by Lunatic 63 »