Author Topic: Yo Nima.. what's up with "Terrace Martin's - Locke High"??  (Read 492 times)

Dopeisjay

Yo Nima.. what's up with "Terrace Martin's - Locke High"??
« on: August 22, 2008, 10:32:57 PM »
Yeah I've been wondering on when that's gonna be dropping.. I mean.. Ima big fan of dudes music and I tried to go get myself a copy.. Out at the only spot that had it.. Vip records.. But there was no luck there.. So what's the hold up?.. Get back thanks!..

Al Bundy

Re: Yo Nima.. what's up with "Terrace Martin's - Locke High"??
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 12:17:23 AM »
Yeah I've been wondering on when that's gonna be dropping.. I mean.. Ima big fan of dudes music and I tried to go get myself a copy.. Out at the only spot that had it.. Vip records.. But there was no luck there.. So what's the hold up?.. Get back thanks!..

they were out at vip records? that sucks balls. let us know nima, i'd like to pick up a hard copy or just dl a dubcnn version  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:41:16 AM »
Why yall want it so bad? Oviously Terrace doesnt want us to hear it yet. He'll put it out whenever he wants. Even though alot of people got it already from his shows n shit, which is pretty stupid, why wouldnt he just put it out then.......lol!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 01:02:41 AM »
Why yall want it so bad? Oviously Terrace doesnt want us to hear it yet. He'll put it out whenever he wants. Even though alot of people got it already from his shows n shit, which is pretty stupid, why wouldnt he just put it out then.......lol!!!

obviously? have you personally talked to terrace martin? or are you just presuming things?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 02:01:26 AM »

obviously? have you personally talked to terrace martin? or are you just presuming things?

Whats there to presume, he'll put it out when he does, he didnt just forget about it!!!

Dopeisjay

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »
Well from what terraced said... he said it was all done.. And that he viewed it more well rounded than "signal flow" and I mean signal flow was dope as fuck.. I can only imagine what locke high sounds like.. From the songs I've  heard.. "Bounce rock skate"  "flyin" "end of my jam" those have been tracks I've been bumpin.. Even though.. "Flyin" and "end of my jam" are low quality cause I rippd it from his myspace.. But its all I got for the time being.. Lol.. By the way.. On his myspace it says "locke high" was supposed to drop 8-15-08?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »
Actually I have no idea, it was supposed to come out weeks ago, same thing with the DPG Gangsta Grillz mixtape. You know how it goes.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »
Actually I have no idea, it was supposed to come out weeks ago, same thing with the DPG Gangsta Grillz mixtape.

I wanna hear that new DPG mixtape, is it droppin on dubcnn?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 10:19:39 AM »
Someone said its available in the streets but damn what about us from Europe  :-X and Im sure even ppl living outside CA cant find it

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 01:11:10 AM »
it's coming out in the later part of September.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »
I just got it today...sounds pretty dope so far. It is basically an album, but has that mixtape polish to it.

I am a Jazz fan too...so I may be the only one that would prefer him doing an entire album just playing the horn versus rapping...but this one here is still soundin good. I was on track #8 when I got home, it had Quik on it (not the Toe up remix).

jpsyco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »
how about uploading it for us to hear =)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

LOL, nah can't do that...I will lose my connections by doin that...but I could do something just to let y'all hear previews or snippets of it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »

LOL, nah can't do that...I will lose my connections by doin that...but I could do something just to let y'all hear previews or snippets of it.

yeah, please don't put that out. thanks.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

yeah, please don't put that out. thanks.

Yeah I won't do that, especially since it's actually coming out and all else.

I only put out rare music if it's something that will never be sold, and that the artists themselves may not even have.