Author Topic: She Won't Let Me Fuck  (Read 720 times)

Johnny B

Re: She Won't Let Me Fuck
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »
I've been seeing this girl for about a month now. And I still ain't hit it. I really ain't trippin' cause it ain't like I'm desperate. Just wondering what's the longest y'all have waited or are willing to wait.

she obviously doesn't feel ready. she wants to feel loved and respected.
if u really care about her, u'll wait as long as it takes for her to feel ready.
there's no magic formula. it takes as long as it takes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 11:29:53 PM »
step ya game up

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »
Rape her. Just sayin'

it aint rape if she cant say no..

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:39:32 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »
get her drunk

Chief

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 05:33:06 AM »
I've been seeing this girl for about a month now. And I still ain't hit it. I really ain't trippin' cause it ain't like I'm desperate. Just wondering what's the longest y'all have waited or are willing to wait.

if u really care about her, u'll wait as long as it takes for her to feel ready.

lol thats a joke right?? take kurupt out your sig if you're gonna be postin funny shit like that lol

Johnny B

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »

lol thats a joke right?? take kurupt out your sig if you're gonna be postin funny shit like that lol

y would anyone take me seriously? lol

if she won't give it up, dump her bitch ass.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 04:26:18 AM »

y would anyone take me seriously? lol

if she won't give it up, dump her bitch ass.

LMFAO my bad  ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 06:07:12 AM »
step ya game up
build ya name up
quit ya talkin
and get to doin
all that plannin and contemplatin
when the fuck you gonna start pursuin
cars ain't drivin theyself
mansions ain't buildin theyself
you waitin for ed mcmahon
you need to stop feelin yaself
ya wealth ain't comin till ya earn it
but its somethin you won't know
till ya learn it
while burnin
swishas and dosia

No but seriously, 2 months is a long time and a LOT of work.  If I take a broad out twice, i better be smashin.  If she's not putting out I wouldn't be blowing cash / time on her.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
It all depends on the situation. As for an actual girlfriend type, I was with a girl when I was a high school freshman for 2-3 months without and never ended up beating. I was with another girl for about a month and a half without sealing the deal so I broke up with her, and ended up getting it like a year later. The longest I've actually "waited" was about 2 months, where I was actually with a girl, but that was when I was in high school. If you spend all your time being faithful to a single girl and she keeps you waiting, that's not a good situation. It will happen, you got to remember that she wants it too.
I got a bird's eye view

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 01:21:33 AM »
Been meaning to give you guys an update. Anyway, this girl is 22. Her roommate told me she had a boyfriend of like 3 years and they broke up a couple months ago. And I was the first guy she's seen since him. So I guess that had something to do with her not wanting to hookup so soon. Who knows. But we'd been going out for a month exactly on Friday and we went out, had some drinks and finally sealed the deal.
My Future Wife:

tempo2

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:48 AM »
that story had a good climatic ending.