Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2095 times)

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:59:49 PM »
Its like nobody got nothin good to say bout the top dog out here
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WGoPPSQKFAk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WGoPPSQKFAk</a>
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:02:32 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

Al Bundy

Re: NHCC's dissing Game and talkin real spit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »
you needed to make a new account just to post this?

you're not a needed addition to dubcc, we have enough pillow biters who sit here all day dissing a rapper

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
Its my first post pimp

Black Gloves

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 05:09:03 PM »
lol at this failed shit nobody cares about yall niggaz.

u niggaz aint gonna change peoples oopinion on his MUSIC.

who cares about u ashy ass niggaz mayne.

go do yo ignorant ass gangbangin shit and keep it movin nobody cares about that shit.

game still 7 times platinum at the end of the day while y'all have to make accounts to post a trash ass video ;D ;)

lmaaaao these niggaz think gonna respond and shit lmaaaao

game, snoop and these niggaz live in mansions now they dont care about silly niggaz in the hood yappin shit haha that shit old.

btw the linkk dont even work.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

nigga didnt say shit about Game u just tryna get publicity liike people bout to buy this shit or something.

they didnt even say his name.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »
lol at this failed shit nobody cares about yall niggaz.

u niggaz aint gonna change peoples oopinion on his MUSIC.

who cares about u ashy ass niggaz mayne.

go do yo ignorant ass gangbangin shit and keep it movin nobody cares about that shit.

game still 7 times platinum at the end of the day while y'all have to make accounts to post a trash ass video ;D ;)

lmaaaao these niggaz think gonna respond and shit lmaaaao

game, snoop and these niggaz live in mansions now they dont care about silly niggaz in the hood yappin shit haha that shit old.

btw the linkk dont even work.

Im not on either side pimp im just posting a video of these cats spitting real talk. I just put a thread up to see what was you guys opinions about it and you come off like Game is your boyfriend. BTW i listen to game but do i dont think he is or was a real banger. But he makes dope music.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 05:20:28 PM »
You know who they talkin about. Who else is a successful rapper that is from compton?

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »
You know who they talkin about. Who else is a successful rapper that is from compton?

they didnt say "succesful rapper from compton" they was talkin about rappers in general fool.

so that means snoop, game, dre everybody.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »
i dont think he is or was a real banger

why do people seem so worried about this? he claimed it when he and fase were doin it a few years ago, but hes not rapping about life as a piru anymore cus thats not where he is. let dude make music. he wears red cus he reps where hes from, cedar block.

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
cuz somehow in their eyes...from outta no where maybe from never never land..they claim game "acts so hard and always talks about blood shit" lmao ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

why do people seem so worried about this? he claimed it when he and fase were doin it a few years ago, but hes not rapping about life as a piru anymore cus thats not where he is. let dude make music. he wears red cus he reps where hes from, cedar block.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »

they didnt say "succesful rapper from compton" they was talkin about rappers in general fool.

It seems they were talking about compton rappers. Why would they care about what other rappers are doing for other communties than there own?

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 05:37:25 PM »

I grew up in Cedar on Cedar. And I know George AKA Fase. Game has never Gang Banged. George is his brother and thats the only relation Game has to Cedar Block Piru.
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

Black Gloves

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

It seems they were talking about compton rappers. Why would they care about what other rappers are doing for other communties than there own?

why not fool?

u tellin me i cant talk about rappers in general?? they was probably talkin about westcoast rappers not just compton rappers nigga get the fuck outta here.