Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2096 times)

h2k4

Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:32 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?

I feel sorry for you if you really believe everything these rappers say.
true...but why lie about being a gangbanger when your not,does it make you more cool to do so???

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.

The bangin on wax dudes didnt sell millions of records they got some bread but they didnt get a lot so they had to go back to how the knew how to get it.

But you see my point right?  Those dudes really lived it.  People want these rappers to live what they say but look what happens.
And props to those who are carrying on with a proper convo in here as opposed to just spatting out some wack ass shit.

I see what you sayin but they are different from most rappers other rappers are on major labels,get advance money,some do the right thing with it to keep it comin,get money just for being on the label,go on tour from time to time. Bangin on Wax was an indepent album with only them niggaz on the label probably got a few g's for performing in a club every once in a while. They wasnt gettin the money even Spider Loc gettin even tho he aint put out no album. But the point is let c-bo,Spi,and any of the real niggaz out west been in the same situation as the bangin on wax dudes it would have been the same way. But i get what you sayin. None of them niggaz had any type success besides Wy,Braze,and RedRum to actually get them out the hood.

Yeah, shits different than in the 90's.  Back then, you couldn't really talk about gang bangin' and it be as marketable and have it as successful as it is now.  Your average consumer was scared to bump any cd with a direct reference to a gang.  Now, it seems like its become an acceptable lifestyle to wear all red or all blue and not get banged on.  I really think that if AWOL or Brazy were still around today, they probably would have had some kind of success.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:58 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?

I feel sorry for you if you really believe everything these rappers say.
true...but why lie about being a gangbanger when your not,does it make you more cool to do so???

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.

The bangin on wax dudes didnt sell millions of records they got some bread but they didnt get a lot so they had to go back to how the knew how to get it.

But you see my point right?  Those dudes really lived it.  People want these rappers to live what they say but look what happens.
And props to those who are carrying on with a proper convo in here as opposed to just spatting out some wack ass shit.

I see what you sayin but they are different from most rappers other rappers are on major labels,get advance money,some do the right thing with it to keep it comin,get money just for being on the label,go on tour from time to time. Bangin on Wax was an indepent album with only them niggaz on the label probably got a few g's for performing in a club every once in a while. They wasnt gettin the money even Spider Loc gettin even tho he aint put out no album. But the point is let c-bo,Spi,and any of the real niggaz out west been in the same situation as the bangin on wax dudes it would have been the same way. But i get what you sayin. None of them niggaz had any type success besides Wy,Braze,and RedRum to actually get them out the hood.

Yeah, shits different than in the 90's.  Back then, you couldn't really talk about gang bangin' and it be as marketable and have it as successful as it is now.  Your average consumer was scared to bump any cd with a direct reference to a gang.  Now, it seems like its become an acceptable lifestyle to wear all red or all blue and not get banged on.  I really think that if AWOL or Brazy were still around today, they probably would have had some kind of success.

I think they were the 2 dopest out of them all. O yea Redrum is a beast too, but they would have been a lil old now to appeal to the kids now there too into snaping and poppin. They most def deserve to get they shine with all the niggaz fakin and they lived and were dope on the mic too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2008, 01:30:12 AM »
I wanted to add my two cents and say Trav Treezy, you are a fucking idiot and your making yourself look stupider with every post. Thats it. Bye   ;D

Black Gloves

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2008, 02:33:48 AM »
dude got yall fooled. They didnt even mention Game. They talked about westcoast rappers in general they didnt even say "im talkin about rappers from compton" nigga is fool yall to check out his threads.

bottom line.

Pac = not a gangsta
Snoop = u say hes not a gangsta
Game = u say hes not a gangsta
Cube = they say he wasnt a gangsta
Biggie = his momz and his homeboys said he only sold drugs for 1 week
Nas = said himself he's not a gangsta

etc etc

Bottom line is...nobody cares!!

They got talent and dope rhymes. u bums on the internet cant change peoples opinions and dont be mad that people dont like yo music. its not they fault. u niggaz need to step your bars up
and stop thinkin people buy that "im a real g" shit. nobody cares if them niggaz real g or not.

bottom line is, they aint punks. different between being a Punk, a bitch, a pussy (IE Lil Wayne) than a real g.

Trav Teezy is a wannabe thug check out this niggas youtube page dude got aaaall gangbangin documentaries and shit and then he comes here and talk like he knows what he talkin about hahaha he just follows Big Paybaac everywhere like a tail.

Dont be mad at them for people likin they shit.

What u think Game and Snoop aint lost family members cuz of gangbanging? so miss me with that "i lost homies and family cuz of bangin" like they didnt either.

Dont be mad at them...be mad at yourselves...u niggaz CANT change peoples opinions unless u gullible low self esteem niggaz like Trav teezy that probably didnt have a father figure and then he tryna look up to cats like Spider for guidance.

Get your bars up get your skills up.

I can understand Lil Wayne because he comes from a enviroment that dont have gangbangin at all...and we watched this nigga grow up all the from the Hot Boys days...plus he shot himself and all that...

but at least Game, Snoop, Pac got through hella shit...Game got stabbed, shot, lost family members 2..just like U...Pac wasnt a gangsta but dude went through probably more shit than most of these "gangstas" went through..and etc etc
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 02:38:03 AM by Bruh Man »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2008, 05:22:36 AM »
I wanted to add my two cents and say Trav Treezy, you are a fucking idiot and your making yourself look stupider with every post. Thats it. Bye   ;D

Thanks that means im making sense which most of you niggaz don't have.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2008, 05:30:46 AM »
dude got yall fooled. They didnt even mention Game. They talked about westcoast rappers in general they didnt even say "im talkin about rappers from compton" nigga is fool yall to check out his threads.

bottom line.

Pac = not a gangsta

etc etc

They got talent and dope rhymes. u bums on the internet cant change peoples opinions and dont be mad that people dont like yo music. its not they fault. u niggaz need to step your bars up
and stop thinkin people buy that "im a real g" shit. nobody cares if them niggaz real g or not.

bottom line is, they aint punks. different between being a Punk, a bitch, a pussy (IE Lil Wayne) than a real g.

Trav Teezy is a wannabe thug check out this niggas youtube page dude got aaaall gangbangin documentaries and shit and then he comes here and talk like he knows what he talkin about hahaha he just follows Big Paybaac everywhere like a tail.

What u think Game and Snoop aint lost family members cuz of gangbanging? so miss me with that "i lost homies and family cuz of bangin" like they didnt either.

Dont be mad at them...be mad at yourselves...u niggaz CANT change peoples opinions unless u gullible low self esteem niggaz like Trav teezy that probably didnt have a father figure and then he tryna look up to cats like Spider for guidance.

I can understand Lil Wayne because he comes from a enviroment that dont have gangbangin at all...and we watched this nigga grow up all the from the Hot Boys days...plus he shot himself and all that...

but at least Game, Snoop, Pac got through hella shit...Game got stabbed, shot, lost family members 2..just like U...Pac wasnt a gangsta but dude went through probably more shit than most of these "gangstas" went through..and etc etc
You know I been here before Paybacc tellin the truth before bout your bitch boy. We just have the same views on a lot of funny shit going on. Its how real niggaz feel bout the situation. When I don't have the same opinion about the funny stuff you guys like just move on with your life I been/still in the streets and most of you niggaz haven't so were not gonna have the same views on shit. So I don't really care what you forum niggaz got to say bout me.

What the fuck am I even talking to you for??? You from the fuckin UK

Black Gloves

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2008, 06:21:25 AM »

bottom line.

Pac = not a gangsta

etc etc

You know I been here before Paybacc tellin the truth before bout your bitch boy. We just have the same views on a lot of funny shit going on. Its how real niggaz feel bout the situation. When I don't have the same opinion about the funny stuff you guys like just move on with your life I been/still in the streets and most of you niggaz haven't so were not gonna have the same views on shit. So I don't really care what you forum niggaz got to say bout me.

ohhhh so u a real nigga?? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahhahaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhhahahahahahahh!

man u funnier than them stand up comedy dudes hahahahahahahhaha

this nigga really think he that hard...hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

same views..u dont know game

lemme tell u something.

Why dont you...ask Paybaac for Games phone number or anybody who got it (which i believe you'll find since u a "real nigga" and a "real street nigga" :laugh:) call Game....tell him to meet up with you...and go say that 2 his face and there you have it.

But ooooooooooooopps..u just a internet nigga? my baaaad.....ooooops there it is!!

lmao i love makin fun of low self esteem dudes ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2008, 08:21:17 AM »
back to the topic.. Did you guys know that TWEEDY BIRD LOC is the one who put that whole project together.. he went and rounded up all the guys for this project..AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR BANGIN ON WAX 3..unreleased tracks from all the blood and crips all stars.. shit is fire..ronny ron left all music to Tweedy..And from what I hear it might end up being under FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..

h2k4

« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »
back to the topic.. Did you guys know that TWEEDY BIRD LOC is the one who put that whole project together.. he went and rounded up all the guys for this project..AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR BANGIN ON WAX 3..unreleased tracks from all the blood and crips all stars.. shit is fire..ronny ron left all music to Tweedy..And from what I hear it might end up being under FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..
You serious?
Would be cool to hear some more music from AWOL, Brazy, Hawk, and the rest of them.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »

I thought Big Chuck,Keystone,and Ben Capone got most of the dudes up on that.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:48 PM »

bottom line.

Pac = not a gangsta

etc etc

ohhhh so u a real nigga?? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahhahaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhhahahahahahahh!

man u funnier than them stand up comedy dudes hahahahahahahhaha

this nigga really think he that hard...hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

same views..u dont know game

lemme tell u something.

Why dont you...ask Paybaac for Games phone number or anybody who got it (which i believe you'll find since u a "real nigga" and a "real street nigga" :laugh:) call Game....tell him to meet up with you...and go say that 2 his face and there you have it.

But ooooooooooooopps..u just a internet nigga? my baaaad.....ooooops there it is!!

lmao i love makin fun of low self esteem dudes ;D

Where do i come off hard? Cause i know a bitch ass nigga when i see one? Cause i been in the hood all my life? Did a bit of dirt back in high school? Dont none of the shit make me hard, i dont give a fuck about being hard imma real nigga. If you were actually a real nigga you would see i aint never claimed to be hard. I hold my own. Do know the difference? Why do you even give a fuck you straight outta da uk move on with ya life and get off my dick.

teletomble

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2008, 01:13:29 AM »

Do U Know If There's Going To B Another Fo Clips Album?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2008, 04:44:29 AM »
N HOoooooooood...r.i,p. to my nigga snake..Eastside niggas know whats up...

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2008, 05:07:38 AM »
Game grew up in a Blood neighbourhood wit his family. George was a Blood and all Games niggas from way back were Bloods. He has Blood relation but I dont think he ever really banged just used to hang out with Bloods like Billboard, PNutt, Fase and them

D-Stress

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2008, 06:26:57 AM »
bla bla bla
i dont give a fuck if he bangs or not.