Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2097 times)

K-9

Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »
FUCK GAYME ,SNOOP WHY IS IT OK FOR RAPPERS WHO NEVER BANGED TO GLOROFY IT BUT REAL NIGGAS CANT DO IT ???

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »
i dont think he is or was a real banger

why do people seem so worried about this? he claimed it when he and fase were doin it a few years ago, but hes not rapping about life as a piru anymore cus thats not where he is. let dude make music. he wears red cus he reps where hes from, cedar block.

I grew up in Cedar on Cedar. And I know George AKA Fase. Game has never Gang Banged. George is his brother and thats the only relation Game has to Cedar Block Piru.

shutup you aint grow up on cedar, silly fucks
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:28:11 PM by TAKEMONEYENT »

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

lol at this nigga..game is my nigga but everybody knows that u (TAKEMONEYENT) ^^ and LongBeachsFinest the same person.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 06:29:08 PM »

lol at this nigga..game is my nigga but everybody knows that u (TAKEMONEYENT) ^^ and LongBeachsFinest the same person.

me or long beach is active? thats not my account!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
Bruh ManYou making it seem like ima game hater and im not i just call it like i see it. But some dudes said something you dont like about him and you tight about it. If uaint a female you shouldnt be going all out like you are thats kind of gay homie.

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »

lmao stop fronting u can easily tell

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 06:38:04 PM »

what are you talking about idiot, im not even black this is that dude www.myspace.com/takemoneyent115

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »

what are you talking about idiot, im not even black this is that dude www.myspace.com/takemoneyent115

I FIGURED YOU OUT..ARE YOU THAT GUY WHO BEEN TAKIN ALL THE PICS.. A LIL HISPANIC DUDE.. I WENT TO YOUR WEBSITE

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »

O we knew you weren't black.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »

O we knew you weren't black.

LOL..YOU CAN TELL HE AINT BLACK

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 06:48:53 PM »

I FIGURED YOU OUT..ARE YOU THAT GUY WHO BEEN TAKIN ALL THE PICS.. A LIL HISPANIC DUDE.. I WENT TO YOUR WEBSITE

LMAO!! what pics? i aint got a fuckin website lol

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 06:53:56 PM »

YEAH DATS YOU.. I COPIED THE URL TO THAT OTHER AVATAR YOU HAD. AND I WENT TO THE WEBSITE. AND IT WAS YOUR DORKY PHOTAGRAPHER LOOKIN ASS...LOL

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »

YEAH DATS YOU.. I COPIED THE URL TO THAT OTHER AVATAR YOU HAD. AND I WENT TO THE WEBSITE. AND IT WAS YOUR DORKY PHOTAGRAPHER LOOKIN ASS...LOL

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

thats jorge peniche you dumb fuck

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 06:57:04 PM »

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

O shit Hahahaha they cant hide behind a screen forever.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

O shit Hahahaha they cant hide behind a screen forever.

TOO BAD I DIDNT SAVE THE WEB SITE