Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2098 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?

lmao rappers talk shit, thats what they do - they boast about stuff they havnt done / couldnt do and or emphasise on what they have or as in spider locs case havnt got! do you want me to post some bullshit lines about spider loc?? game was still livin in the hood whilst recordin the documentary and when it was released! spider loc hasnt lived in the hood for years and the nigga hasnt even released an album and doesnt surround himself with the hood, so while game was spiiting that shit, he was still living that shit

Hahahahahaha So Pirate Locc at from front hood?Scrap aint from Grape?ero aint from 97? Juju aint from tragnew? Im just askin

yeah we wasnt talking about any of them
Then who are you talking about then???????????????? So what if he moved out the hood that mean he got his bread without having an album out? You should congraulate him for that. He probably beefin with some of his hood niggaz but who doesnt? But i doubt if that stops him from goin through. He doing tv shows,movies,and puttin out a mixtape a month. Do you think he has time to go to the homeboy house and get fucked up when he could be doin tracks or reading a scrip? Spi talks in the past tense but he lets you know if you trippin he will give it to you. On his first interview on allhiphop he said he was on defense with his life now because he was rapping and gettin bread others ways then the average nigga. He didnt come in the game all i whooped bad azz,wanted to fuck daz up,i beat sosa into the fuckin ground,i snuffed scrappy, thats just all what yall haters paid attention to. Game aint in his league as far as rapping and banging.

are u fucking kidding me??  ::)

im afraid they are homie, they actually suffer from delusion

Thats your opinion and the other one is mine i respect yours. He doesnt have anything to talk about why do you think he names drops all the time? Its kind of clever to make nigga believe thats your style but the real reason is cause you cant really talk about the banging lifestyle he portrays cause it would give it away to the dudes who still believe he was/is a banger.

nigga there's more 2 rappin then just talkin about bangin...is that all u niggaz think what makes an emcee??...im not gonna sit here and argue this dumb shit...opinion or not...aint no way in hell u can tell me spider loc is better than game...no way no how...unless this nigga pulls a lil wayne and jus magically get good or discovers someone elses rhyme book...then i dont see me saying spider loc>>>game in the near future...and thats all u niggaz say..name drop this...name drop that...every rapper does it nigga...look it up...joe budden, ludacris...i can go on and on...and it aint like he jus throwin names out there jus 2 rhyme them...listen 2 what the nigga is sayin...u might get it... ::)...
i guarantee if u listen to the homies album you would sing a different tune i promise, or not!!! he aint the point of this topic right now...

h2k4

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:05 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?

I feel sorry for you if you really believe everything these rappers say.
true...but why lie about being a gangbanger when your not,does it make you more cool to do so???

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.
gangbangin aint entertainment,if u had all red on and a nigga shot u in the ass for it would that be entertaining??? fucc no...some shit aint to be played with and bangin is one of them...
You missed what I said.  The music industry is a business.  Artists are bringing a lifestyle to people who are curious about gangs and what not.  That's why it's done.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

true...but why lie about being a gangbanger when your not,does it make you more cool to do so???

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.

The bangin on wax dudes didnt sell millions of records they got some bread but they didnt get a lot so they had to go back to how the knew how to get it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »

lmao rappers talk shit, thats what they do - they boast about stuff they havnt done / couldnt do and or emphasise on what they have or as in spider locs case havnt got! do you want me to post some bullshit lines about spider loc?? game was still livin in the hood whilst recordin the documentary and when it was released! spider loc hasnt lived in the hood for years and the nigga hasnt even released an album and doesnt surround himself with the hood, so while game was spiiting that shit, he was still living that shit

Hahahahahaha So Pirate Locc at from front hood?Scrap aint from Grape?ero aint from 97? Juju aint from tragnew? Im just askin

Then who are you talking about then???????????????? So what if he moved out the hood that mean he got his bread without having an album out? You should congraulate him for that. He probably beefin with some of his hood niggaz but who doesnt? But i doubt if that stops him from goin through. He doing tv shows,movies,and puttin out a mixtape a month. Do you think he has time to go to the homeboy house and get fucked up when he could be doin tracks or reading a scrip? Spi talks in the past tense but he lets you know if you trippin he will give it to you. On his first interview on allhiphop he said he was on defense with his life now because he was rapping and gettin bread others ways then the average nigga. He didnt come in the game all i whooped bad azz,wanted to fuck daz up,i beat sosa into the fuckin ground,i snuffed scrappy, thats just all what yall haters paid attention to. Game aint in his league as far as rapping and banging.

Thats your opinion and the other one is mine i respect yours. He doesnt have anything to talk about why do you think he names drops all the time? Its kind of clever to make nigga believe thats your style but the real reason is cause you cant really talk about the banging lifestyle he portrays cause it would give it away to the dudes who still believe he was/is a banger.

nigga there's more 2 rappin then just talkin about bangin...is that all u niggaz think what makes an emcee??...im not gonna sit here and argue this dumb shit...opinion or not...aint no way in hell u can tell me spider loc is better than game...no way no how...unless this nigga pulls a lil wayne and jus magically get good or discovers someone elses rhyme book...then i dont see me saying spider loc>>>game in the near future...and thats all u niggaz say..name drop this...name drop that...every rapper does it nigga...look it up...joe budden, ludacris...i can go on and on...and it aint like he jus throwin names out there jus 2 rhyme them...listen 2 what the nigga is sayin...u might get it... ::)...

Ive listened to Game before most of name dropping is for no reason. Like in the song Walk in the Streets the beat was crazy but anyway dude say "Just cause im from compton dont mean that i dont know kool g rap" whats the point of that? If i said it wrong you know the line im talking about.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »

Of course theres more to rappin then being a banger but rule number 1 with any rapper be who you are.

Why?
You made that rule up?
Guess what - most people don't care.
Remaining five listen to Spider Loc.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

this nigga comparing spider to game,spider banged for real, game didnt!!! stop being gay!!! u know ya boy is not a banger so if they dont bang they shouldnt rap about it bottom line...he got cbp on his necc but the c aint crossed out,real pirus dont do that!!! just keepin it real...

that may be true...but maybe he didnt wanna offend other dudes who he might do business with...spider loc and 40 glocc got all sensitive when lil wayne said w/e he said...so back when spider and game were tight, spider couldve took that personal...ya dig what im sayin...sorta like how quik took the c outta his name...
he was supposedly bangin berore he started rappin,so what... if u bangin u bangin,who thinks like that...does this make any sense...game starts bangin piru ,piru enemies are crips...game gets tatted but doesnt cross the c out cuz it might offend his enemies that he might rap with in the future...come on bruh!!! if u from the streets then u know the biz...i understand u a fan of his and thats cool,but dont try to speak up on the inconsistancies in his story cuz u know its bullshit...

not everybody thinks like that...that aint entirely true and u know it...im sure there's a bunch of people who r bloods that have tatts without the c's crossed out...
NIGGA ARE YOU CRAZY!!! ANY REAL BLOOD OR REAL PIRU THAT GOT THE LETTER C IN THE TITLE OF THEY HOOD,BEST BELIEVE THAT SHIT IS CROSSED OUT...ASK ANY BLOOD U KNOW,SEE U AINT FROM HERE OR U A SQUARE, AND WHEN I SAY SQUARE I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT, BUT THOSE ARE SOME OF THE RULES IN GANGBANGIN ,DO YOUR HOME WORK!!!

yea i know they do that...but thats prolly how he was thinkin...and i know he's not the only one that does that...and i dont even think he had that tat up until he signed wit dre...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

h2k4

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.

The bangin on wax dudes didnt sell millions of records they got some bread but they didnt get a lot so they had to go back to how the knew how to get it.

But you see my point right?  Those dudes really lived it.  People want these rappers to live what they say but look what happens.
And props to those who are carrying on with a proper convo in here as opposed to just spatting out some wack ass shit.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »

this nigga comparing spider to game,spider banged for real, game didnt!!! stop being gay!!! u know ya boy is not a banger so if they dont bang they shouldnt rap about it bottom line...he got cbp on his necc but the c aint crossed out,real pirus dont do that!!! just keepin it real...

that may be true...but maybe he didnt wanna offend other dudes who he might do business with...spider loc and 40 glocc got all sensitive when lil wayne said w/e he said...so back when spider and game were tight, spider couldve took that personal...ya dig what im sayin...sorta like how quik took the c outta his name...
he was supposedly bangin berore he started rappin,so what... if u bangin u bangin,who thinks like that...does this make any sense...game starts bangin piru ,piru enemies are crips...game gets tatted but doesnt cross the c out cuz it might offend his enemies that he might rap with in the future...come on bruh!!! if u from the streets then u know the biz...i understand u a fan of his and thats cool,but dont try to speak up on the inconsistancies in his story cuz u know its bullshit...

not everybody thinks like that...that aint entirely true and u know it...im sure there's a bunch of people who r bloods that have tatts without the c's crossed out...
NIGGA ARE YOU CRAZY!!! ANY REAL BLOOD OR REAL PIRU THAT GOT THE LETTER C IN THE TITLE OF THEY HOOD,BEST BELIEVE THAT SHIT IS CROSSED OUT...ASK ANY BLOOD U KNOW,SEE U AINT FROM HERE OR U A SQUARE, AND WHEN I SAY SQUARE I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT, BUT THOSE ARE SOME OF THE RULES IN GANGBANGIN ,DO YOUR HOME WORK!!!

yea i know they do that...but thats prolly how he was thinkin...and i know he's not the only one that does that...and i dont even think he had that tat up until he signed wit dre...
EXACTLY NIGGA!!! U PROVED MY POINT...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

Of course theres more to rappin then being a banger but rule number 1 with any rapper be who you are.

Why?
You made that rule up?
Guess what - most people don't care.
Remaining five listen to Spider Loc.

Wrong!!!!! We do care in the hood dont know of give a fuck bout who yall feel elsewhere cause yall following the hood anyway in slang,music,fashion, you name it you gone jump on it as soon as we put it down.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2008, 09:55:22 PM »

Because it's entertainment (the music biz not gang bangin').  It's bringing a life and story to 90% of people that dare not to live that life and are curious about the hood.  And to a certain extent he is from CBP but like I mentioned, I doubt he's some super gang banger.  To me, the only real gang bangin' rappers were the dudes from the Bangin' On Wax series.  But look what happened to alot of them.
gangbangin aint entertainment,if u had all red on and a nigga shot u in the ass for it would that be entertaining??? fucc no...some shit aint to be played with and bangin is one of them...
You missed what I said.  The music industry is a business.  Artists are bringing a lifestyle to people who are curious about gangs and what not.  That's why it's done.
U MISSIN WHAT I BEEN SAYIN,U DONT HAVE TO BE A GANGBANGER,IF THEY CURIOUS THEN LET A DOPE NIGGA WHOS REALLY LIVED IT TELL THE STORY,AND THE OTHER NIGGAS PARTY RAP...

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »

Ive listened to Game before most of name dropping is for no reason. Like in the song Walk in the Streets the beat was crazy but anyway dude say "Just cause im from compton dont mean that i dont know kool g rap" whats the point of that? If i said it wrong you know the line im talking about.

LOL....u c...jus by that post...i can c u judge him based on here say...he means that jus because he's from compton doesnt mean he doesnt know who kool g rap is...or nas, or jay-z...etc...cuz there's this misconception that people in compton..or l.a. dont listen 2 people outside of california...u get it now? hence his east coast flow but west coast mentality...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

But you see my point right?  Those dudes really lived it.  People want these rappers to live what they say but look what happens.
And props to those who are carrying on with a proper convo in here as opposed to just spatting out some wack ass shit.

I see what you sayin but they are different from most rappers other rappers are on major labels,get advance money,some do the right thing with it to keep it comin,get money just for being on the label,go on tour from time to time. Bangin on Wax was an indepent album with only them niggaz on the label probably got a few g's for performing in a club every once in a while. They wasnt gettin the money even Spider Loc gettin even tho he aint put out no album. But the point is let c-bo,Spi,and any of the real niggaz out west been in the same situation as the bangin on wax dudes it would have been the same way. But i get what you sayin. None of them niggaz had any type success besides Wy,Braze,and RedRum to actually get them out the hood.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »

nigga what the fucc are you on? all them niggas got cbp on em and aint got it crossed out, go say to frog or white boy that they aint piru because they aint cross the c outta there tatts, you talkin bout a whole bunch of motherfuckas that you dont know
FIRST OFF HOMIE U DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCC I KNOW!!! SECOND IF THEY DONT BEST BELIEVE THEY GOT A C CROSSED OUT SOMEWHERE OR A CEE KAY ON THEY BODY,DONT NO NIGGAS GET THEY ENEMEY LETTERS ON THEY BODY AND NOT CROSS IT OUT CUZ THEY DONT WANNA OFFEND THE NIGGAS FROM THE OTHER SIDE...AINT U FROM WATTS??? STOP ACTIN LIKE WEIRDO!!! U KNOW WHAT THE FUCC I MEAN...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »

LOL....u c...jus by that post...i can c u judge him based on here say...he means that jus because he's from compton doesnt mean he doesnt know who kool g rap is...or nas, or jay-z...etc...cuz there's this misconception that people in compton..or l.a. dont listen 2 people outside of california...u get it now? hence his east coast flow but west coast mentality...

I see what you sayin but i still feel there was no need to say it. I based him on what ive heard him say and seen. No niggaz listen to him up this way except for niggaz fakin that blood shit n i dont fuck with them type of niggaz so there could be no hearsay cause we dont speak.

h2k4

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »

You missed what I said.  The music industry is a business.  Artists are bringing a lifestyle to people who are curious about gangs and what not.  That's why it's done.
U MISSIN WHAT I BEEN SAYIN,U DONT HAVE TO BE A GANGBANGER,IF THEY CURIOUS THEN LET A DOPE NIGGA WHOS REALLY LIVED IT TELL THE STORY,AND THE OTHER NIGGAS PARTY RAP...
To a certain extent, I agree with you.