Author Topic: Yung Berg got beat up in Detroit  (Read 1114 times)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: Yung Berg got beat up in Detroit
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »
eye dont know if a nigga should gain points or lose point for beating this small ass nigga up. like is it neccessary he like 5 5 and 120
Thats wat im sayin...
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
Hahaaaaaaa big ups to trick trick,and the goon sqwad,313 handle that shit on the real.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:13:18 PM by Priest »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
hm well game got cool points for beating up ras kass , and ras is like 5'5 130 lbs also

what i dont understand is how come none of these rappers that get chain jacked press charges on one another? young berg, unless he is a black belt and can break 10 bricks of ice with one hand, no way in hell he has a chance against trick trick .. he should call the policia and get his chain back , how are these rappers not incriminated they have pictures of themselves, and they brag about it lol.......

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »
Home boy come on,do you really think lil berg is gonna call the jakes on trick trick?

The minute he picks up the phone,he might as well get a spot picked out in the grave yard
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:28:42 PM by Priest »

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »
By Ismael AbduSalaam

In light of Yung Berg’s recent public beating and robbery at the Plan B Nightclub in Detroit, rapper and club co-owner Trick Trick is maintaining that the incident had nothing to do with him.

In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Trick Trick detailed the specifics behind the assault that left Berg bruised and stripped of his flashy Transformer chain.

“First of all I ain’t no jack n***a . I don’t need to jack nann [any] n***a to get what I gotta get,” Trick clarified to AllHipHop.com. “Karma’s a motherf**ker so I’m not taking no n***a’s s**t. I earn mine. I don’t need that piece of s**t ass aluminum foil chain the b**ch had on no way.”

Rumors have circulated that Trick Trick orchestrated the attack in retaliation for previous comments Yung Berg made, disparaging the Detroit native as an MC and Detroit’s rap scene as a whole.

While Trick admits it was members on his entourage who carried out the attack, he claims to have broken up the assault and argues Yung Berg should have cleared his appearance beforehand.

“My lil n***as got him. The label called and told me he wasn’t coming, so I wasn’t expecting him. So there was no need for me to tell the lil homies that ‘aye, the n***a’s straight,’ because he wasn’t coming,” Trick reasoned. “I saved that n***a’s life. He would probably be dead right now or in a coma if I hadn’t ran over there and pushed the lil homies back so they could quit stomping this n***a.”

The bludgeoning left Berg visibly bruised and forced the 23-year-old MC to cancel a scheduled high profile performance at Hot 102.7’s Summer Jam.

Also, a brazen picture of an unidentified man sporting Berg’s chain leaked onto the internet yesterday.

Trick Trick feels unsympathetic to Berg’s situation, feeling the Chicago native brought the beatdown on himself.

“You can’t be saying ‘f**k Trick Trick’ and you don’t like dark skin women,” Trick sneered. “I was gonna school the little n***a to the ropes of the game! If you gonna take some notes, take notes from an OG. The lil homies got that trophy [the chain], I don’t want that s**t. I don’t have any problems with the little n***a. I [just] don’t like him.”

Yung Berg is still promoting his new album Look What You Made Me, which debuted at #20 2 weeks ago on Billboard’s Top 200.

Trick Trick is finishing work on his sophomore album The Villian, which will feature appearances from Eminem, Kid Rock, Esham, and Proof.

At press time, Yung Berg and the Detroit Police Department could not be reached for comment.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »
The rap game is way too ignorant.
If I had enuff points i'd give you 10+k points on that statement.

« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:42:55 AM »
Quote from: EclipZe on Yesterday at 09:56:30 PM
trick trick really likes to beat up wack rappers huh lol

Why dont he beats up himself then
 :laugh: :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
hm well game got cool points for beating up ras kass , and ras is like 5'5 130 lbs also

what i dont understand is how come none of these rappers that get chain jacked press charges on one another? young berg, unless he is a black belt and can break 10 bricks of ice with one hand, no way in hell he has a chance against trick trick .. he should call the policia and get his chain back , how are these rappers not incriminated they have pictures of themselves, and they brag about it lol.......
well eye didnt give that nigga points for that......... game is a clown.............. he names his click BLACK WALL STREET AND CANT even represent right.......... do the knowledge on the real BLACK WALL STREET and what that is about then go back and compare them to what Game and his unit is all about.......a straight disgrace.

second........eye dont belieeve that  ras kass is 5'5 he at least average 5'9 or 5 '10. even if he is 5'5 ..............at least that nigga looks like a grown man........ young burg lame ass look like a little boy..... thats the difference.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

well eye didnt give that nigga points for that......... game is a clown.............. he names his click BLACK WALL STREET AND CANT even represent right.......... do the knowledge on the real BLACK WALL STREET and what that is about then go back and compare them to what Game and his unit is all about.......a straight disgrace.

second........eye dont belieeve that  ras kass is 5'5 he at least average 5'9 or 5 '10. even if he is 5'5 ..............at least that nigga looks like a grown man........ young burg lame ass look like a little boy..... thats the difference.

LMAO! Jobs at your first point

yea ras is 5'5 130 lbs he even says it on one of his songs 5'5 throwin hooks like abdul jabbar .. i use to listen to alot of ras

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 01:17:29 PM »

lmaaao at this desperate hater...

so ure sayin...that Game shouldnt beat the breaks off Ras Kass..when Ras Kass talked about him and his kid...cuz hes short and Game is tall??? hahahhahahahahahahaha man thes haters give u a good laugh at least that shit funny.

had Game NOT done anything u the smae niggaz that would shout "pussy" right?

hahahahahah man these dudes are straight hilarious.

The fact that u turned this into a Game discussion all the way from Yung Burig is even more desperate...hope they pay u though ;D :laugh:

Yung Burg is like what 20 years old? and he aint on some gangsta shit...THATS WHY people think its wrong for Trick Trick or his brother to rob that nigga chain. That nigga aint done shit.

They prolly took his chain cuz he said that shit about dark skin people.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »
^ WHY ARE YOU FLYING OFF OF THE HANDLE FOR?

damn man.. something mentions just 1 thing about game and your all over it. calm down, relax game is going to sell 300k this week, hopefully you can celebrate with him alone at your computer while hes at a mansion party somewhere with his real blackwall fam. chill kid

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »

so ure sayin...that Game shouldnt beat the breaks off Ras Kass..when Ras Kass talked about him and his kid...cuz hes short and Game is tall??? hahahhahahahahahahaha man thes haters give u a good laugh at least that shit funny.

The fact that u turned this into a Game discussion all the way from Yung Burig is even more desperate...hope they pay u though ;D :laugh:

Yung Burg is like what 20 years old? and he aint on some gangsta shit...THATS WHY people think its wrong for Trick Trick or his brother to rob that nigga chain. That nigga aint done shit.

nigga shut the fuck up....eye cant stand you dick riding game groupie shits ridiculous

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 10:13:40 AM »

LMAO! Jobs at your first point

yea ras is 5'5 130 lbs he even says it on one of his songs 5'5 throwin hooks like abdul jabbar .. i use to listen to alot of ras
1.) first statement eye dont overstand that

2.) oh aiite then........but at least he look like a grown man

MediumL

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »
whos Yung Berg?  ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

nigga shut the fuck up....eye cant stand you dick riding game groupie shits ridiculous

so? lmao u think i give a fuck about u fool?

haha pleaaaase homie you not as important as u may think ;)

u just a character.

"eye dont give a fuck about white devils" bla bla bla bla shut the fuck up and go the sleep you house nigga.

blaaaaaaaaaaaow in ya mouuuuuuuth foool ;D :-*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
Source:
http://detroitboyz.com/

Yung Berg got beat up last night in Detroit, I heard. Berg, who was in town for local radio station Hot 102.7’s Summer Jamz caught it at a popular down town night club. There are some others that told me that Bergie was also robbed of his jewels. I know there has been some friction for Berg, but I heard most of that came from his own hometown of Chicago. But, I guess it is what it is. I remember when rappers were above that mess. I heard that some dude that writes songs with or for Berg was also gaffled. Anyway. Nobody has taken responsibility for this, but I don’t think people are able to do this stuff without getting paid or getting credit.

VIA [usatoday]

Yung Berg got his ass kicked last night by local Detroit rapper Trick Trick. According to The Whole Nine blog, Yung Berg went to Detroit Friday for a Saturday night performance at 102.7’s annual Summer Jamz concert. They say Berg and his boys went out Friday night and crossed paths with Trick Trick, the same Trick Trick who beat Miami rapper Trick Daddy’s ass in Detroit few years ago. Now, I don’t know the reasons why, but they say Trick Trick and ‘nem stomped Yung Berg out and took his chain. Both Trick and Yung Berg are scheduled to play Summer Jamz tonight, so if anybody go, be sure to report back to the group if Trick wore Berg’s Transformer chain on stage and if Berg look beat down or not.

www.myspace.com/djbutter

this is what happens when you're a disrespectful muthafucka. you gets handled accordingly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.