Poll

What do yah think?

Gay
Really Gay
Not Gay, and neither is Carl Lewis

Author Topic: Olympics...?  (Read 353 times)

herpes

Re: Olympics...?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »
The Olympics aint bad.  If nothing else is one I watch.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »
I like the Olympics, it's only every 4 years, some pretty cool sports and since I ran track in high school I always loved to watch sprinting.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 12:09:23 AM »
One note about the boxing: I seriously question anyone who watched it and doesn't think that it was corrupt and fixed with the way points were scored. On several occasions, a guy would score a point without throwing a punch, including a few American fighters and an Irish fighter to a hometown Chinese boxer. The judging and work by the refs was horrible, I couldn't watch it anymore.
I got a bird's eye view

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
One note about the boxing: I seriously question anyone who watched it and doesn't think that it was corrupt and fixed with the way points were scored. On several occasions, a guy would score a point without throwing a punch, including a few American fighters and an Irish fighter to a hometown Chinese boxer. The judging and work by the refs was horrible, I couldn't watch it anymore.

explains why there has been no world title from an Olympic medalist since when, de la Hoya?