Author Topic: LMFAO... RUMOR: Game got slobbed by tranny in Memphis?  (Read 1990 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: LMFAO... RUMOR: Game got slobbed by tranny in Memphis?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »
this is the best game thread on the front page

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »
LMMFAO.............
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »
To cover up what happened, Game took the tranny on a vacation to Las Vegas and took photos with the tranny? LMAO! Does that even make any sense to u dumb ass niggaz?

L.A.X. in stores tomorrow, go cop that.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
Lets hope he denies it so the can put him on a rick ross exposed screen.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »
LOL....anybody still going to get l.a.x.??????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

DPGC23

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »
HAHA WTF???
OOOOMF MANN, THAS HORRIBLE,
HAHA LETS C THE PICS,
THAS FUNNY

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:53 AM »
i really couldn't give a fuck if Game has been giving throat babies to a dude
just keep making that good music u crazy fucker, wont stop me from listening to the album

if this stops someone from buying LAX, then they don't have a mind of their own

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 12:08:12 AM »
I love how peeps be thinking that if its written its true....My best friends sister kicks it with someones cousin?  WTF....if you believe this stuff holla at me cause I got a bridge Im trying to sell

The story is ridiculous. Like game going to take a tranny on vacation and take pics with it.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 09:56:17 AM »
I love how peeps be thinking that if its written its true....My best friends sister kicks it with someones cousin?  WTF....if you believe this stuff holla at me cause I got a bridge Im trying to sell

The story is ridiculous. Like game going to take a tranny on vacation and take pics with it.
THE FLICCS WRE TAKIN BEFORE THE GUY GOT HEAD FROM THE OTHER GUY...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »

THE FLICCS WRE TAKIN BEFORE THE GUY GOT HEAD FROM THE OTHER GUY...

Keep promoting Game bitch, today is the day Game drops his 3rd classic album, another couple cool million $ in his account. When does World Wide Web drop now again? LMAO! If Spider Joke is broke, then wtf are u nigga?

LAX IN STORES TODAY! GO COP DAT AND SUPPORT A REAL TALENT, UNLIKE THESE WACK ASS BANGING NIGGAZ THINKIN WE GON' BUY THEIR SHIT BASED ON THEIR STREET CRED EVEN THOU THEY CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT, LOL!
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

papa-smurf

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
could be true and could be false.if it is true then game a suka muthafucka for letting a tranny extort him.But who knows if this shit true or not.

Black Gloves

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »

lmaao this has BIG PAYBAAC written ALLLLL over it....the way the person talks how hard he is and how "rich" he is LMAO

this is so false and nobody even believed this shit. just check the comments on allhiphop.

lmao at Big Paybaac "u know who i am":.lmao nigga u sorry

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »

lmaao this has BIG PAYBAAC written ALLLLL over it....the way the person talks how hard he is and how "rich" he is LMAO

this is so false and nobody even believed this shit. just check the comments on allhiphop.

Lmao! Yeah I saw that comment that he posted in another thread "they know who i am" ... NIGGA HOW THE FUCK WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO U R? U AIN'T MAKING NO NOISE, U'R THE PROTEGE OF A NOBODY, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE LOL!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...IS THAT ALL U DO??? LYING IS NOT A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE,IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAID SO STUPID!!! THINK DUMMY...WHAT THE FUCC WOULD I BE HANGIN WITH THAT NIGGA FOR UNLESS I WAS PUTTIN MY FOOT IN HIS ASS...