Author Topic: LMFAO... RUMOR: Game got slobbed by tranny in Memphis?  (Read 1992 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: LMFAO... RUMOR: Game got slobbed by tranny in Memphis?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »

lmaao this has BIG PAYBAAC written ALLLLL over it....the way the person talks how hard he is and how "rich" he is LMAO

this is so false and nobody even believed this shit. just check the comments on allhiphop.

lmao at Big Paybaac "u know who i am":.lmao nigga u sorry
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...IS THAT ALL U DO??? LYING IS NOT A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE,IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAID SO STUPID!!! THINK DUMMY...WHAT THE FUCC WOULD I BE HANGIN WITH THAT NIGGA FOR UNLESS I WAS PUTTIN MY FOOT IN HIS ASS...

lol at u....2 teez >> you in the ring.

u a weak ass nigga.

but if ure problem with game AINT cuz of spider (which it really is either way..) what is your problem with Game?
didnt u ask me how i knew him in the other thread??? well i answered your question over there...and 2 teez dont fucc wit game no more,u aint heard???

lol yeah i know about 2 teez. but i wrote this shit before i answered you're question n i was just playin.

but i always wanted to know why he aint fuckin with them anymore cuz mufuckas didnt believe in me when i told em. do u know why?

aint he doin security for Akon now or something?
supposedly they was at games crib,game was flossing on some bitches and 2 teez didnt wanna co-sign on what game was talking about,so when game left the crib he had somebody call 2 teez to tell him to leave the joint,and 2 teez told game he aint leavin till he gets his 60,000 dollars game owed him,so 3 days later... this nigga was scared to come home!!! so 3 days later someone came bacc to games crib and paid him his bread...dont know if thats the only reason but that was the last straw...

thats the most stupid shit i have ever heard, game lives at his home with his two children and his gf, and doesnt have "bitches" there anymore and tommy aint the nigga to fall out with someone because he didnt want to "co-sign" .. what a load of bullshit! ima send him exactly that little paragraph and see what the fuck he says, about the first three letters in the reply will be : lol

Damn nigga to you game aint never lost a fight,fucked every bitch he ever tried to fuck,never been broke, to you nothin negative ever happened to game. Come on Jorge the nigga is human

who said he wasnt human, none of what you just mentioned related to my post, i know game is a grown ass man who lives with his kids, and i know tommy is a grown ass man and i know that none of that shit paybacc just said was true

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »

lmaao this has BIG PAYBAAC written ALLLLL over it....the way the person talks how hard he is and how "rich" he is LMAO

this is so false and nobody even believed this shit. just check the comments on allhiphop.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...IS THAT ALL U DO??? LYING IS NOT A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE,IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAID SO STUPID!!! THINK DUMMY...WHAT THE FUCC WOULD I BE HANGIN WITH THAT NIGGA FOR UNLESS I WAS PUTTIN MY FOOT IN HIS ASS...

u a weak ass nigga.

but if ure problem with game AINT cuz of spider (which it really is either way..) what is your problem with Game?
didnt u ask me how i knew him in the other thread??? well i answered your question over there...and 2 teez dont fucc wit game no more,u aint heard???

lol yeah i know about 2 teez. but i wrote this shit before i answered you're question n i was just playin.

but i always wanted to know why he aint fuckin with them anymore cuz mufuckas didnt believe in me when i told em. do u know why?

supposedly they was at games crib,game was flossing on some bitches and 2 teez didnt wanna co-sign on what game was talking about,so when game left the crib he had somebody call 2 teez to tell him to leave the joint,and 2 teez told game he aint leavin till he gets his 60,000 dollars game owed him,so 3 days later... this nigga was scared to come home!!! so 3 days later someone came bacc to games crib and paid him his bread...dont know if thats the only reason but that was the last straw...

thats the most stupid shit i have ever heard, game lives at his home with his two children and his gf, and doesnt have "bitches" there anymore and tommy aint the nigga to fall out with someone because he didnt want to "co-sign" .. what a load of bullshit! ima send him exactly that little paragraph and see what the fuck he says, about the first three letters in the reply will be : lol

Damn nigga to you game aint never lost a fight,fucked every bitch he ever tried to fuck,never been broke, to you nothin negative ever happened to game. Come on Jorge the nigga is human

who said he wasnt human, none of what you just mentioned related to my post, i know game is a grown ass man who lives with his kids, and i know tommy is a grown ass man and i know that none of that shit paybacc just said was true
how much u wanna bet??? says who you??? get the fucc putta here!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

ive asked him and i'll see what he says

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

Jorge you starting to act retarded now my point in saying what i said was anything negative bout game i an automatic lie to you so yes it does have everything to do with you mentioned.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2008, 04:49:23 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

ooooh im scared!!! tell BIG PAYBACC SAID FUCC HIM...

Black Gloves

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

i think he meant he'll ask 2 Teez, not Game.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

you can tell tom that yourself

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »
BRUH MAN!

IN THE COMMENTS:

2 TEEZ:
nigga i used to think you was like me but i guess not..i kept it so real with you that i was blind..on bloodz its all good thou..G MAGIC!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:11:56 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2008, 06:28:18 PM »
LMAO @ Bow Wow getting drunk off Barcardi light and shitting all over his bed

prob all fake but funny
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Steve Harvey's Hair

• Lil Geezy
  • I Fukked kittygurl too
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »
I would let Big Payback suck my dick :P

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »

u a weak ass nigga.

you can tell tom that yourself
LONG BEACH AINT ACTIVE AND U A PUSSY

Kilo4

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »
The game and Bow wow suck

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »
Anyone got 2teez myspace?