Author Topic: what program do yall use to make tha beatz?  (Read 350 times)

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
what program do yall use to make tha beatz?
« on: July 13, 2001, 10:06:46 AM »
what program do yall use to make tha beatz?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

So Much Style

Re: what program do yall use to make tha beatz?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2001, 11:14:24 AM »
my keyboard no programs RAW
So much style back at it again

DJ_Phiasko

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2001, 10:38:45 PM »
Yo watup Kane.... ayo (not to diss you narrator) but "so much style" has this wierd philosophy about only using a keyboard and how programs isn't real producing, it's okay he doesn't know what he's talkin' about tho (no real producers fuckin' play their instruments live and record em off mics that way, and if they do they edit them with a computer PROGRAM<<<< to narrator).... (to kane>>>>)since i'm currently broke, i have a demo of FRUITY LOOPS, yah can download that at www.fruityloops.com .... it's pretty good considering it's free... i'ma be getting serious about it soon tho, and start buying equipment, when that day comes (that i have money), i'ma get a program called CUBASE VST, and then from there i can input more professional sounds that you can buy on CD ROMS, so it's your choice..... ONE!

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2001, 03:25:16 AM »
What about shit like HIPHOP maker, it has beat samples, Bass, Melody, voice, And you can record and edit shit like Pitch, Speed, lots of effects,
so if u get some beats of that, record your voice, record with the keyboard some melody, edit the shit, and you then just press convert and it converts it to wav, put it on a cd and done...

By the way: DJ_Phiasko, What kind of equipment are you using, and what can the program do, you talked about, and tell uz more, coz I am still lookin for shit...??
"Born a man, Died a legend"
2pac r.i.p

So Much Style

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2001, 06:14:42 AM »
Naw phiasko, its obviously real producing if you can come up with beats that sound like hip hop like yours do dont ya think? im just saying that the major producers in hip hop dont sit down on a computer to do there beats..they usually use keyboards, sythnesizers, and drum machines, + live instruments, than they can be edited it

PS: recording on the mic is just my ghetto way cause i dont have a midi cable haha
So much style back at it again

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2001, 12:01:15 PM »

Yo watup Kane.... ayo (not to diss you narrator) but "so much style" has this wierd philosophy about only using a keyboard and how programs isn't real producing, it's okay he doesn't know what he's talkin' about tho (no real producers fuckin' play their instruments live and record em off mics that way, and if they do they edit them with a computer PROGRAM<<<< to narrator).... (to kane>>>>)since i'm currently broke, i have a demo of FRUITY LOOPS, yah can download that at www.fruityloops.com .... it's pretty good considering it's free... i'ma be getting serious about it soon tho, and start buying equipment, when that day comes (that i have money), i'ma get a program called CUBASE VST, and then from there i can input more professional sounds that you can buy on CD ROMS, so it's your choice..... ONE!

That's the way i'm working with my beats
i'm using

1. A computer to cee the notes i'm playing with a..
2. Synth....a midi-synth actually...it doesnt generate sound....insted i get the sound quality from a...
3. Sound Modul, witch is like a synth without pads....
4. I use the program Cubase  VST 5.0 as software.....if you want...i can hook u up with that for free

i aloso have  fullversion of fruity loops....so tell me if you want it

narrator....
the most producers uses the computer to make the beats...not programs like fruityloops, but they use cubase to edit and past cycles and shit....and to cee how they can mix the beat, rais the octave and all other shiit
  cubase isntt like fruity loops...cubase is only a program that saves the work you've done with the synth

peace

DJ_Phiasko

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2001, 01:20:15 PM »
Hey wutsup, i'm needing the full version of Fruity Loops... if you wanna send it to me, email me, and i'll log on icq or sumpthin'.... ONE! - Phiasko

djphiasko@hotmail.com
http://phiasko.iuma.com