Author Topic: [DUBCNN] DUBB UNION OFFICIAL MYSPACE LISTENING PARTY (PREVIEW ENTIRE ALBUM!)  (Read 773 times)

Im feelin Sign Language (cant stop bangin that), Westurn Union, Dont Like Your Girl, We Both Know, Dippin Through (fire!!), Struggle, Bacc Talk & Gettn Mines.

Everyone cop this album when it drops! Its def worth the money!!

smegma

Hey, I just noticed that the interlude (track #9) is missing.

Will this album be available internationally?

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
Go cop this shit when it's out !!

Black Gloves

who quik think he is PRINCE or something.. the wrap is startin to look a lil femalish..naw im playin quik you still my nigga..

lol u took that pic off my signature nigga.

quik a real nigga niggaz know about it dont trip. word to ttp.

but anybody post that Hata Talk song

Paul

hata talk is probably one of the dopest intro records ever.

just started listening with this and WOW, beat is crackin

o and this is already on my ipod ;)

dont worry its gettin ordered too
funkyfreshintheflesh

ICHI THE KILLER

the album is very good
just waiting for official release to order it ;D 

We Fly High

yeah Track #9 interlude wouldnt fit into the mypsace player, due to 20 song capacity.

This album is available internationally, but im not sure the extent. I know there is a Japan/Taiwan version with two bonus tracks, but i dont know about the EU ones.

DUBB UNION FRONT PAGE PLACEMENT ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MUSIC

please no audio posts in this thread. the group has been riding with us since day one, so please go out and support on September 2nd.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:46:19 AM by We Fly High »

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
On my first quick listen this is better than I was expecting

Matty

not overly impressed on a first listen. everything is dissapointing me these days :-\ cali grown > all the tracks on this album

~Lucien~

No. It's still an import cd. So you can't find it at your local Free Record Shop. You can check Fame Amsterdam a few days after the release. They will have it no doubt...

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U

yeah Track #9 interlude wouldnt fit into the mypsace player, due to 20 song capacity.

what did you do to ger a 20 song capacity ?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Oh my god, Bacc Talk is a song about slapping bitches!!  :o  Finally someone listened to me!  What a great song and a great topic to write a song about!  I'm trying not to listen to this too much, but damn, this album is so tight from what i heard so far.  Sounds like Soopafly went back to his old flow a bit from the 2002-2006 era.  Dippin Through is another great song!  I started to get a semi hard on by listening to this album (no homo), so I had to stop.  I can't wait for this to drop now.

We Fly High

its good to see that some of yall are holding out on listening to teh album. shows us that you have faith in dubb union putting out quality music. SEPTEMBER 2nd!!

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn.. three fuccin' heaters in three weeks... cube, game, and now dubb union.... will definitely be pickin' this one up... just now listening to the album... the production iz the shiznit.... propz....

Lunatic

its good to see that some of yall are holding out on listening to teh album. shows us that you have faith in dubb union putting out quality music. SEPTEMBER 2nd!!
HELL YES! SUPPORT DUBB UNION Y'ALL!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com