Author Topic: [DUBCNN] DUBB UNION OFFICIAL MYSPACE LISTENING PARTY (PREVIEW ENTIRE ALBUM!)  (Read 776 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the comments whether good or bad. We truly do appreciate it. We hope u all go out and buy the record. I mean, I get it. Bootlegging is inevitable but @least yall been down since day 1. Its just like buying sumin from family, ya feel me.

Thanks again and give it a serious listen b4 u comment. I think youll like what u hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union/Dubb Union

PLANT

cant wait to get this....Im copping it when it comes out, so Ill wait to listen then.....but I know its gona be dope!  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Lucc!  Tell Soopafly i'm buying 6 copies man!  I was only gonna buy 5, but after I heard that song about slappin bitches around (Bacc Talk) I had to get an extra copy.  I hope he produced that one.  I've been down since day 1, 15 years ago when he did some work on Murder Was The Case SDTK.  Then Soopafly released "Like It Or Not" on Chronic 2000 and he had me hooked!  I look at Soopafly like my fam.  Even though this is his 3rd album, it's probably his widest released album to date, so i'm still really hyped for it.  It'll be awesome walking into Target, Wal-mart, Best Buy, etc. and seeing a Soopafly album!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:05:41 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Oh my god, Bacc Talk is a song about slapping bitches!!  :o  Finally someone listened to me!  What a great song and a great topic to write a song about!  I'm trying not to listen to this too much, but damn, this album is so tight from what i heard so far.  Sounds like Soopafly went back to his old flow a bit from the 2002-2006 era.  Dippin Through is another great song!  I started to get a semi hard on by listening to this album (no homo), so I had to stop.  I can't wait for this to drop now.
LOL...i still dont know if hes serious or tryna be funny.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm serious about this one man, i love that song.

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
I listen the all album damn this why i love the westcoast  At the first listen to me this album is way better than the Cube or Game album in westcoast approach no disrespect to them i like raw footage and LAX but this is the sound i like to ear fresh  with that westside touch in it but you can bump it in every region or every country
Dubb union The new Dogg pound ? 
Support dubb Union!!

We Fly High

is dubb union > LAX > Raw footage?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yes.

Soopafly > anyone in the rap game right now
Soopafly > anyone producing right now

He's the only person still keeping it westcoast.  I knew Soopafly would come correct on this, but my prayers were answered in that Lucc and Damani didn't mess it up too bad, and Snoop for the most part kept his dirty nose out of the project.  And a whole song devoted to slapping bitches around just topped it off.  I love that line that goes "Back talk equals a back slap!".

And yeah, Dubb Union is pretty much the new Dogg Pound.  Soopafly outshines Kurupt lyrically as evidenced when he won the beef a few years ago, and he's light years ahead of Daz on the production side.  So he's got both them beat as far as production/lyrics/style goes.  And Lucc's about as fat as Daz and Damani is about as skinny as kurupt, so they equal them as far as looks go (for marketing purposes).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 10:39:41 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

~Lucien~

That's a hard question. All different styles for different times. But Dubb Union and LAX got the most replay value.
So I would say Dubb Union/LAX > Raw Footage.

smegma

Yes... and that's the right order too.

Johnny B

Yes.

He's the only person still keeping it westcoast. I knew Soopafly would come correct on this, but my prayers were answered in that Lucc and Damani didn't mess it up too bad, and Snoop for the most part kept his dirty nose out of the project.  And a whole song devoted to slapping bitches around just topped it off.  I love that line that goes "Back talk equals a back slap!".

And yeah, Dubb Union is pretty much the new Dogg Pound.  Soopafly outshines Kurupt lyrically as evidenced when he won the beef a few years ago, and he's light years ahead of Daz on the production side.  So he's got both them beat as far as production/lyrics/style goes.  And Lucc's about as fat as Daz and Damani is about as skinny as kurupt, so they equal them as far as looks go (for marketing purposes).

ur right. Soopa seems to be the only one not surrendering to that southern influence.

and lmao at the last comment.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks for all the comments whether good or bad. We truly do appreciate it. We hope u all go out and buy the record. I mean, I get it. Bootlegging is inevitable but @least yall been down since day 1. Its just like buying sumin from family, ya feel me.

Thanks again and give it a serious listen b4 u comment. I think youll like what u hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union/Dubb Union

lucc is it possiple to get this album in europe sep 9? After a few listens it crows on me

hope westurn union single get the hype it need

dippin through is realy dope maby a single? 8)

the other tracks are great aswell

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
I'm sure any record store would be happy to order it in for you if you just ask.

smegma

^^
I'm sure any record store would be happy to order it in for you if you just ask.

Stores that I know that do that are extremely rare... and then it still depends on the artist's distribution deal if they can order it or not.

Dogg Ly Dogg

After bumpin the album twice its really disapointing  ???
I was expected somethin really huge after the crazy mixtape they dropped...
Im waiting for the real retail to give another listen and a clear opinion