Author Topic: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 9655 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja or Just Blaze)
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »
Another song leaked? Again this is average, Paper Trail sounded like it was gonna be dope on paper but so far its been really dissapointing, and i think Just did produce it as T.I. shouts him out at the beginning of the song
not average at all. this shit is hot.

LOL
The beat is nice (though i hate that sample) and T.I.s verses aren't bad at all but Rihannas hook is horrible and the song lacks something, maybe it'll grow on me...

LOL Don't even take him serious... T.I. could fart on a track and him and Lunatic would be like "damn guys did you hear the bass on that? i think this song is growing on me".

Weak ass song. Paper Trail surely ain't living up to its expectations so far.
i hope you don't think i take anything you weak fucks say serious. this shit is hot. sept.30 is the date. buy it or not. it's your choice you might be better off saving ya loose change.

haha, atleast Lun isnt as bad since he actually has an opinion, ur just a stan  :laugh:
fuck you and the stink pussy you crawled out of. fuck boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
there aint no excuse for wack-ass rhianna and her squealing. t.i. can and has sold a loads of records with dope production and himself alone. bring on the dj toomp/danja bangers ;|

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »
fuck you and the stink pussy you crawled out of. fuck boy.

:catfight:  :tosser:

Back on topic, i hope those songs with Justin, Fall Out Boy (:-\) are better than this

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »
god damn at another leak, let me hear this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »
wow this beat is fire. I swear to god Just Blaze is so dope, it's unreal. He always makes dope tracks with TIP. Rhianna dropped an alright hook, nothin fantastic but not as bad as ppl say.

T.I. came with it on the rapping end.

I see so many people complaining about the guests (Usher, Rhianna, etc) but the songs these ppl are appearing on are not cheesy, poppy, club songs, there songs with good subject matter (this one & the Usher one) so who cares? if they were on some "i love u" or "take me away" bullshit then i'd understand.

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »
sounds like t.i is going for the pop stations with most of these song...where im from we dont really have any rap radio station and i could here like half the songs that have dropped playin on the pop stations...they hit the target audience that akon tracks doo

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »
y'all also gotta' understand due to his situation, T.I. really can't be makin hardcore g songs..they'll use that against him in court..the closest he gettin' to that is "What's Up" and that track is fire. For anyone who won't like this album, boy oh boy wait til TIP gets out of prison and drops an album - Similar to when he got out in 2004 and hit us in the head with "Urban Legend" (tracks as tha king, motivation, asap, u dont know me, countdown, why u mad at me, prayin for help, stand up, my life)

TI rapped his ass off on this btw
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 07:51:47 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »
Even tho T.I. is rapping his ass off on these tracks, there's something lacking on most of them making them average

No Matter What - Great
Whats Up - Great
Swang Your Rag - Tried to remake Bring Em Out, Average
Let My Beat Pound - Beats already been out for a while, wack robotic voice, Average
Whatever You Like - Tried to remake Lollipop, Wack compared to previous singles
My Life Your Entertainment - Dope
Like I Do - Wack
Swagger Like Us - Even though everyone else was wack, Dope
Livin Your Life - Average

Thats like half the album leaked and the album still dosnt come out for another month, So far im dissapointed as it doesnt seem likely that itll be better than TI vs TIP which was average

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
It aint even about the hardcore G shit for me, I just wanna hear songs that are worth buying, for the G shit I listen to artists like X-Raided, Lynch, Droop, and homeboys that rap over here, only 2 songs are worth the cd purchase and thats 'No Matter What' and 'My Life...' the rest in my opinion are average - wack. 2/9 for me so far.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »
You guys can't say T.I. or his albums are average or you'll be labeled a hater by his dickriders Lunatic and classic dicksucker

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 10:34:22 PM »
You guys can't say T.I. or his albums are average or you'll be labeled a hater by his dickriders Lunatic and classic dicksucker
no, i respect opinions but when u literally claim to hate 100% of the music TI makes and despise every song ever by him (like u) and yet still enter his threads to talk down on him (like u) your clearly just a hater

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »
no, i respect opinions but when u literally claim to hate 100% of the music TI makes and despise every song ever by him (like u) and yet still enter his threads to talk down on him (like u) your clearly just a hater

Actually I don't hate 100% of the music he makes. All I said is that none of his albums are "classics". His material ranges from wack to a little above average.
"Motivation" is always on my playlists. But the shit that has leaked from Paper Trail has overall been pretty fuckin weak.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »

Actually I don't hate 100% of the music he makes. All I said is that none of his albums are "classics". His material ranges from wack to a little above average.
"Motivation" is always on my playlists. But the shit that has leaked from Paper Trail has overall been pretty fuckin weak.
well just a tip to you, the way u talk, seems like everything he makes is WACK to the max and that makes u look like a hater. I don't dick ride, I tell it how it is. So far, this album sounds decent but I am going to hold off judgment til the whole thing is out. You've formed such an opinion from the 9 tracks that leaked, well there's about 7-9 songs left, so many things can change (for better or worse).

u don't like "No Matter What?"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »
No Matter What - Great
Whats Up - Great
Let My Beat Pound - Beats already been out for a while, wack robotic voice, Average
Like I Do - Wack

damn, nine tracks already leaked? thats more than half the album. hate to say it, but the remaining songs will not last until september 30th (my guess is everything leaks before sept. 20th) . should he take the Wayne approach? :-X

back to this song...TI was average IMO. Rhianna SUCKED! i can listen to some of her music too, i enjoy some of it...but she came BAD on this song. not feelin that hook at all. overall: 2.5-3/5.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 11:27:04 PM »
No Matter What - Great
Whats Up - Great
Like I Do - Wack

damn, nine tracks already leaked? thats more than half the album. hate to say it, but the remaining songs will not last until september 30th (my guess is everything leaks before sept. 20th) . should he take the Wayne approach? :-X
yeah 9 tracks. I imagine it's about half the cd, i doubt this cd has less than 17 songs. 18 is my guess. at this pace, the whole CD will be out soon :-X

T.I. wont take the Wayne approach cause he doesn't have time; he is going to prison in March 09 for a year. I am all for pushing the album back til' about November though for him to re-tool the tracklisting.