Author Topic: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 9768 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja)
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »
And where's that sample from in the beginning, it's killing me !?
"Dragostea Tin Dei" by O-Zone.

For real?
Fo real.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja or Just Blaze)
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 10:37:57 AM »
LOL>..are you serious?! the beginning...wow..i cracked the fuck up
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja)
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2008, 10:50:53 AM »
And where's that sample from in the beginning, it's killing me !?
"Dragostea Tin Dei" by O-Zone.

For real?
Fo real.

I haven't heard the song, but damn..

kemizt

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »
I thought T.I. wasn't feeling Rihanna?

This shit is just garbage. Rihanna can do better. Next time T.I. should check that his DJ isn't sampling the official anthem of Europe's gay community, that's bad look on the streets. I have not checked the previous leaks of Paper Trail but I'm curious, how much is Paper Trail starting to resemble Me Against The World?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
You guys can't say T.I. or his albums are average or you'll be labeled a hater by his dickriders Lunatic and classic dicksucker
no, i respect opinions but when u literally claim to hate 100% of the music TI makes and despise every song ever by him (like u) and yet still enter his threads to talk down on him (like u) your clearly just a hater
no luna fuck his opinions wit a name like though death is callin' his ass will be killin' over soon...LMFAO. i need to find out who his mom is so i can speak to that ding bat bitch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
That motherfucker pops up in every TI topic and starts calling niggas dick riders. Maybe you're the one who needs to hop up off the dick since you seem to be on one.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »
this joint is fire. i keep bumpin' it. for all you fuck faces who say t.i. isn't a lyricist listen up class is in session. oh and just blaze did do the beat.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2008, 04:16:36 PM »
I thought T.I. wasn't feeling Rihanna?

This shit is just garbage. Rihanna can do better. Next time T.I. should check that his DJ isn't sampling the official anthem of Europe's gay community, that's bad look on the streets. I have not checked the previous leaks of Paper Trail but I'm curious, how much is Paper Trail starting to resemble Me Against The World?
who cares about the sample. lil wayne kissed another man(who is not his father)on the lips. also biggie's 'another' on life after death sampled an old song a chick sung about her man who left her for a dude. and eminem was on stage wit elton john so what's the point???
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:43:40 AM by classic material »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2008, 04:26:58 PM »
who cares about the sample. lil wayne kissed another man(who is not his father)on the lips. also biggie's 'another one' sampled an old song a chick sung about her man who left her for a dude. and eminem was on stage wit elton john so what's the point???

Cause that sample was just straight wack. I really forced my ears through the hooks, and the way the song started almost made me turn it off. Hope this doesn't end up on the album

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »
who cares about the sample. lil wayne kissed another man(who is not his father)on the lips. also biggie's 'another one' sampled an old song a chick sung about her man who left her for a dude. and eminem was on stage wit elton john so what's the point???

Cause that sample was just straight wack. I really forced my ears through the hooks, and the way the song started almost made me turn it off. Hope this doesn't end up on the album
that song is hot. i don't really care about the sample. just blaze did a great job flippin' it though.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »

that song is hot. i don't really care about the sample. just blaze did a great job flippin' it though.

Lol, don't care about the sample? Do you like the sample?

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2008, 04:37:12 PM »

LoL... no i don't like the sample but it's nothin' that hurt t.i.'s song.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »

The sample carries the hook, wtf and if this is supposed to be on the radio / tv or whatever, the hook is very important. Forget what I said, the hook is important no matter what.

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »

The sample carries the hook, wtf and if this is supposed to be on the radio / tv or whatever, the hook is very important. Forget what I said, the hook is important no matter what.
this isn't a single. i like the hook though. this song turned out a lot better than i imagined in my mind.