Author Topic: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 9666 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja or Just Blaze)
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »
TI is wack
yeah.....that's why you wasted your time and energy to type it huh ????

How long does it take you to type. Man you must be some fat muthafucka if you need to conserve energy by not typing.
lmao
yeah that was cute. it came from a clown. what do you expect ?

Wow that was almost as weak as TIs comeback from Ludas one liner lmao
go to page 4 for my official response dick face !!!!! matter of fact don't. i'll quote myself for ya lame ass.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:41:45 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »
TI is wack
yeah.....that's why you wasted your time and energy to type it huh ????

How long does it take you to type. Man you must be some fat muthafucka if you need to conserve energy by not typing.
no you dumb bastard. FYI i'm very great lookin' which means i could probably dick ya mom down muthafucka(where that bitch at anyway?). you know me and one of my co workers was talkin' about new albums,songs,etc. and he  also said he doesn't like t.i.'s music too much either and then i thought about it: a lot of muthafuckas don't like tip cuz their bitch likes tip(physical more than anything else) and i said to my self: damn niggas are so insecure and it's okay because i done fucked a lot of muthafuckas wives,baby mothers, and girfriends because of my sexiness,wordplay, and honesty. so what you can do for me is kiss my ass straight off the toilet, before the toilet tissue wiping process.
happy now small l ?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:44:12 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »

LMAO this dude even denied that Luda KILLED/MURKED/ETHERED TI with that verse.
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »

which verse ?

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2008, 02:03:54 PM »

which verse ?

on Young Bucks Stomp :laugh:
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

which verse ?

on Young Bucks Stomp :laugh:
what i want you to do for me is pull up the soundscan to both luda's and t.i.'s albums and explain how he ethered tip. but to ether someone means that they are no longer relevent,don't sell any records and damn sure ain't on the t.v screen. think of all the things t.i. has accomplished since that song was put out and then ask yourself did luda really ether tip ? imo he didn't. tip did his verse and then buck let luda hear it (one of many bitch moves on buck's behalf) then luda did his verse. if they were in the studio at the same time you woulda heard a different song. oh an example of ether would be what tip did to lil flip's career. go listen to the down wit the king mixtape. my nigga gets busy.

Lunatic

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2008, 02:39:38 PM »

u gotta have some effect on the opposing artists' career to killed/murked/ethered an artist; like how TIP did to Flip or how 50 did to Ja Rule; Luda ain't kill nothin' cause T.I. is now more popular than Luda and has just seen his sound scan go up and up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
^^^Uhh, who said anything about that. We're talking about being killed on wax, not by tv apperances and Soundscan. Jada and Styles killed 50 but 50 sells more and is obviously a more popular figure but that doesn't mean that he wasn't killed by them.

Lunatic

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
^^^Uhh, who said anything about that. We're talking about being killed on wax, not by tv apperances and Soundscan. Jada and Styles killed 50 but 50 sells more and is obviously a more popular figure but that doesn't mean that he wasn't killed by them.
That's just my opinion on who wins a beef; not just mine, that's the media's opinion i guess. we have to see some sort of effect take place. Can't take nothing away from Luda's verse which was phenomenal. Lord knows T.I. could have came with somethin' just as strong if he knew Luda was going to go all out; Luda had the advantage of spitting 2nd.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

u gotta have some effect on the opposing artists' career to killed/murked/ethered an artist; like how TIP did to Flip or how 50 did to Ja Rule; Luda ain't kill nothin' cause T.I. is now more popular than Luda and has just seen his sound scan go up and up.

wtf r u talkin about haha?

i didnt say that Luda murked Ti's career or anything so sales dont mean shit. All i said was in their beef, Luda KILLED Ti point blank period.

Plus thats like me comparing Luda and Tis money. We all know Luda got way more money than T.i.
"Hi Travy"

Lunatic

« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
^we do? I don't give a shit about money but recent years we've seen T.I. higher than Luda on that forbes list.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2008, 03:00:34 PM »
^we do? I don't give a shit about money but recent years we've seen T.I. higher than Luda on that forbes list.
co sign. plus as much as you think luda got. he couldn't ever appear in a movie as big as american gangster which was a classic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2008, 03:07:37 PM »
have you seen 50's soundscan lately ? that nigga kissin' jadakiss' ass now. and you're right they didn't kill 50's career, he did it himself.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »
That's just my opinion on who wins a beef; not just mine, that's the media's opinion i guess. we have to see some sort of effect take place. Can't take nothing away from Luda's verse which was phenomenal. Lord knows T.I. could have came with somethin' just as strong if he knew Luda was going to go all out; Luda had the advantage of spitting 2nd.

But couldn't TI respond properly with another song?

kemizt

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2008, 03:20:19 PM »
"Money you say you got/30 mil in 6 years listen/ Forbes put me down for 20 that was this year"

TI got more money than Luda. And what beef do you niggas be talkin about Luda had one line that Buck gave him the advantage on letting hear after tip made his one line. After that TIP fucked up Ludas manager then Luda begged for peace in fear for his life. Sounds like TIP came out on top of that situation if you ask me.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will