Author Topic: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 9664 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja or Just Blaze)
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
^^^Uhh, who said anything about that. We're talking about being killed on wax, not by tv apperances and Soundscan. Jada and Styles killed 50 but 50 sells more and is obviously a more popular figure but that doesn't mean that he wasn't killed by them.
That's just my opinion on who wins a beef; not just mine, that's the media's opinion i guess. we have to see some sort of effect take place. Can't take nothing away from Luda's verse which was phenomenal. Lord knows T.I. could have came with somethin' just as strong if he knew Luda was going to go all out; Luda had the advantage of spitting 2nd.

But couldn't TI respond properly with another song?
for what? it didn't deserve a song dedicated to that. on top of that they came to an agreement that if it wasn't gonna get physical or if it wasn't that serious. that they both would not continue wit it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MediumL

Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »
2008:
TI - $13mil
Luda - $14mil

TI - $16mil
Luda - $16mil

Aint got records on the other so how is TI making more than Luda????????????????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
Luda himself said in one of his subliminal songs goin at TI he made 30 mil in 6 years. TI responded sayin he made 20 mill in one year. Where the hell you get the amount of money them niggas made anyway. You need to cite something or its just some shit you made up. That being said, I done heard mad cars today playing various songs of TIs album yet surprisingly I havent heard a single person play anything of Ludas. Not even the radio plays Ludas new shit but stay playin whatever you like, No Matter What, or Louis Rag. Face it, Only geeks fuck with Ludas clown raps. Nobody who really appreciates the music wanna hear that shit.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

J Bananas

Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Danja or Just Blaze)
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »
^^^Uhh, who said anything about that. We're talking about being killed on wax, not by tv apperances and Soundscan. Jada and Styles killed 50 but 50 sells more and is obviously a more popular figure but that doesn't mean that he wasn't killed by them.
That's just my opinion on who wins a beef; not just mine, that's the media's opinion i guess. we have to see some sort of effect take place. Can't take nothing away from Luda's verse which was phenomenal. Lord knows T.I. could have came with somethin' just as strong if he knew Luda was going to go all out; Luda had the advantage of spitting 2nd.

shame on you for confusing soundscan numbers with lyrical skills. i guess thats whats wrong with a lot of the bullshit hip hop fans though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2008, 03:59:46 PM »
Luda himself said in one of his subliminal songs goin at TI he made 30 mil in 6 years. TI responded sayin he made 20 mill in one year. Where the hell you get the amount of money them niggas made anyway. You need to cite something or its just some shit you made up. That being said, I done heard mad cars today playing various songs of TIs album yet surprisingly I havent heard a single person play anything of Ludas. Not even the radio plays Ludas new shit but stay playin whatever you like, No Matter What, or Louis Rag. Face it, Only geeks fuck with Ludas clown raps. Nobody who really appreciates the music wanna hear that shit.
LOL..... i was at my brother's crib last night and a car pulled up playin' 'whatever you like' and as i was leavin' some random kid was walkin' down the street(couldn't be no older than 16) chanting 'swagger like us' so paper trail will be the album of '08. and the chicks are diggin' tip's new shit. maybe they're some of these haters bitches (maybe not....they probably don't get no pussy anyway.)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:01:52 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MediumL

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »
LOL..... i was at my brother's crib last night and a car pulled up playin' 'whatever you like' and as i was leavin' some random kid(couldn't be no older than 16) was chanting 'swagger like us' so paper trail will be the album of '08. and the chicks are diggin' tip's new shit. maybe they're some of these haters bitches (maybe not....they probably don't get no pussy anyway.)

that explains your dickriding and obsession with TI. You only get pussy because you like TI wow you just took a L! Btw those numbers were from Forbes :-)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »
LOL..... i was at my brother's crib last night and a car pulled up playin' 'whatever you like' and as i was leavin' some random kid(couldn't be no older than 16) was chanting 'swagger like us' so paper trail will be the album of '08. and the chicks are diggin' tip's new shit. maybe they're some of these haters bitches (maybe not....they probably don't get no pussy anyway.)

that explains your dickriding and obsession with TI. You only get pussy because you like TI wow you just took a L! Btw those numbers were from Forbes :-)
don't confuse me wit ya lame deadbeat daddy. i been gettin  pussy(grown women too) since i was a little nigga. don't be mad cuz ya bitch probably has a crush on t.i. that bitch you call mom might too, go ask her. now take that L cum swallowin' bastard !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:12:35 PM by Classic Material »

MediumL

« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »

don't confuse me wit ya lame deadbeat daddy. i been gettin  pussy(grown women too) since i was a little nigga. don't be mad cuz ya bitch probably has a crush on t.i. ya mom might too go ask her. now take that L cum swallowin' bastard !!!!!!!!!

'Cum swallowin bastard'? That took you a whole 5mins to come up with. About as inventive as 'Money hoes car and clothes thats how all my partners roll' The sad thing is that TI would laugh in your face if he saw you in public

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2008, 04:13:50 PM »

T.I. is a snitch anyway. Dont nobody wanna hear that shit.
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »

don't confuse me wit ya lame deadbeat daddy. i been gettin  pussy(grown women too) since i was a little nigga. don't be mad cuz ya bitch probably has a crush on t.i. ya mom might too go ask her. now take that L cum swallowin' bastard !!!!!!!!!

'Cum swallowin bastard'? That took you a whole 5mins to come up with. About as inventive as 'Money hoes car and clothes thats how all my partners roll' The sad thing is that TI would laugh in your face if he saw you in public
boy i could disrespect ya bitch ass all night if i chose to. i bet that if ya mom saw me she would suck and fuck me all night. but if that bitch ugly i'll kick her funky ass to the curb. i can be very disrespectful as much as i'm well spoken and i'm a sexy muthafucka. you can't beat that wit a stick bitch ass nigga. oh and that line got tip paid like a muthafucka while you're on this very site critisizin' him. jokes on you jack off !!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:23:19 PM by Classic Material »

J Bananas

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2008, 04:21:57 PM »
WOW THIS HAS TURNED INTO QUITE THE WIGGER PISSING MATCH!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
ain't no wigger here homie. no where near any shade of whiteness. i'm in jersey in the hood come visit but bring some heat...it get's cold outside if you know what i mean.

MediumL

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »

tbh i was just seeing how much of a dickrider Classic Material is. Turns out he only gets pussy because of TI and turns into a frustrated 14 year old when anybody disrepects his 'man'.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

tbh i was just seeing how much of a dickrider Classic Material is. Turns out he only gets pussy because of TI and turns into a frustrated 14 year old when anybody disrepects his 'man'.
nah i don't get mad at your comments....are you serious ???? i am beyond my years and your's mentally boy. you are the definition of a coward because you wouldn't ever go to the atl or where i'm at and be in tip's or my presence and say what you're sayin' here. so how can i in anyway be offended by what you say ? you're a nobody malibu's most wanted ass muthafucka who's hatin' on a real nigga. i think if you woulda even tried to come out ya stank ass mouth wit ya weak comments if you were hood (which i seriously doubt you are) before tip got caught up you probably woulda got hit up wit one of those choppers. so in conclusion, you don't bother me one bit. every time i see one of ya shallow remarks i laugh to myself and then i give you the buisness.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:46:08 PM by Classic Material »

MediumL

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »

nah i don't get mad at your comments....are you serious ???? i am beyond my years and your's mentally boy. you are the definition of a coward because you wouldn't ever go to the atl or where i'm at and be in tip's or my presence and say what you're sayin' here. so how can i in anyway be offended by what you say ? you're a nobody malibu's most wanted ass muthafucka who's hatin' on a real nigga. i think if you woulda even tried to come out ya stank ass mouth wit ya weak comments if you were hood (which i seriously doubt you are) before tip got caght up you probably woulda got hit up wit one of those choppers. so in conclusion, you don't bother me one bit. every time i see one of ya shallow remarks i laugh to myself and then i give you the buisness.

U wrote a whole essay and threatened to shoot someone. U sure u aint mad lmao  8)