Author Topic: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 9656 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. feat. Rihaana - Live Your Life (produced by Just Blaze)
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
WOW THIS HAS TURNED INTO QUITE THE WIGGER PISSING MATCH!

tbh i was just seeing how much of a dickrider Classic Material is. Turns out he only gets pussy because of TI and turns into a frustrated 14 year old when anybody disrepects his 'man'.
nah i don't get mad at your comments....are you serious ???? i am beyond my years and your's mentally boy. you are the definition of a coward because you wouldn't ever go to the atl or where i'm at and be in tip's or my presence and say what you're sayin' here. so how can i in anyway be offended by what you say ? you're a nobody malibu's most wanted ass muthafucka who's hatin' on a real nigga. i think if you woulda even tried to come out ya stank ass mouth wit ya weak comments if you were hood (which i seriously doubt you are) before tip got caught up you probably woulda got hit up wit one of those choppers. so in conclusion, you don't bother me one bit. every time i see one of ya shallow remarks i laugh to myself and then i give you the buisness.

U wrote a whole essay and threatened to shoot someone. U sure u aint mad lmao  8)
LMFAO.....i didn't threaten to shoot you you illiterate muthafucka. read it again real slow. i wish i could see you face to face though. i'd turn ya face into a punchin' bag.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:45:44 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MediumL

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »

tbh i was just seeing how much of a dickrider Classic Material is. Turns out he only gets pussy because of TI and turns into a frustrated 14 year old when anybody disrepects his 'man'.
nah i don't get mad at your comments....are you serious ???? i am beyond my years and your's mentally boy. you are the definition of a coward because you wouldn't ever go to the atl or where i'm at and be in tip's or my presence and say what you're sayin' here. so how can i in anyway be offended by what you say ? you're a nobody malibu's most wanted ass muthafucka who's hatin' on a real nigga. i think if you woulda even tried to come out ya stank ass mouth wit ya weak comments if you were hood (which i seriously doubt you are) before tip got caght up you probably woulda got hit up wit one of those choppers. so in conclusion, you don't bother me one bit. every time i see one of ya shallow remarks i laugh to myself and then i give you the buisness.

U wrote a whole essay and threatened to shoot someone. U sure u aint mad lmao  8)
LMFAO.....i didn't threaten to shoot you you illiterate muthafucka. read it again real slow. i wish i could see you face to face though. i'd turn ya face into a punchin' bag.

that sounds like something someone mad would say. You sure you ain't forget to take your pills or something.  ??? 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

nah i don't get mad at your comments....are you serious ???? i am beyond my years and your's mentally boy. you are the definition of a coward because you wouldn't ever go to the atl or where i'm at and be in tip's or my presence and say what you're sayin' here. so how can i in anyway be offended by what you say ? you're a nobody malibu's most wanted ass muthafucka who's hatin' on a real nigga. i think if you woulda even tried to come out ya stank ass mouth wit ya weak comments if you were hood (which i seriously doubt you are) before tip got caght up you probably woulda got hit up wit one of those choppers. so in conclusion, you don't bother me one bit. every time i see one of ya shallow remarks i laugh to myself and then i give you the buisness.

that sounds like something someone mad would say. You sure you ain't forget to take your pills or something.  ??? 8)
i think you are the one that needs pills. you suburban wigger's do that kinda shit anyway. right?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »
lol @ classic material thinkn TI is a threat...dude is like what...5'2?? haha fuck outta here dude is lika a tooth pick he aint scarin nobody.

and lol at u sayin "the jokes on you"....are you gettin a check from him? nope...so actually the jokes on you boy ;D

ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty piiimpin pimpin pimpin pimpin druu deala dru deala...fuck outta here :-X ;D
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 05:56:30 PM »
lol @ classic material thinkn TI is a threat...dude is like what...5'2?? haha fuck outta here dude is lika a tooth pick he aint scarin nobody.

and lol at u sayin "the jokes on you"....are you gettin a check from him? nope...so actually the jokes on you boy ;D

ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty piiimpin pimpin pimpin pimpin druu deala dru deala...fuck outta here :-X ;D
well when you go to the atl and prove that i will tip my hat to ya until then your word hold no merit. and for ya info i'm not one of you lame ass niggas waitin' on an allowance from mommy and daddy. i collect my own checks son. don't you ever forget that shit for brains.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008, 05:59:31 PM »

24-7 8)

Way too much estrogen in this thread.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »

well when you go to the atl and prove that i will tip my hat to ya until then your word hold no merit. and for ya info i'm not one of you lame ass niggas waitin' on an allowance from mommy and daddy. i collect my own checks son. don't you ever forget that shit for brains.

i dont have time for that...since obviously TI been inside yo pussy and your his lil hood rat runnin around boards defending him...hit him up and tell to stop droppin albums cuz son wack.
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

24-7 8)

Way too much estrogen in this thread.
it is ain't it. i smell some stink pussy on here.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »
"So, Pimpin' Be Easy, Quit Catchin' Feelings
Cuz You Worth A Couple Hundred Grand, And I'm Worth Millions
Nobodys Thinkin' About You, Plus Your Beats Ain't Legit
So Please Stay Off The T.I.P. Of My Dick" - Luda 8)
"Hi Travy"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »

i dont have time for that...since obviously TI been inside yo pussy and your his lil hood rat runnin around boards defending him...hit him up and tell to stop droppin albums cuz son wack.
well shut the fuck up. i wanna get inside ya moms would ya mind me being ya steppops ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2008, 06:06:30 PM »
LMFAO.....such small talk. he can't say that now. can he????

Lunatic

« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »
for real, it's funny how fast things change.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2008, 06:19:14 PM »
for real, it's funny how fast things change.
whoever havin' problems wit they record sales just holla tip if that don't work and all else fails then turn around and follow tip. i got love for the game but hey i'm not in love wit all of it can do without the fame and rappers nowadays are comedic- T.I.

J Bananas

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
ain't no wigger here homie. no where near any shade of whiteness. i'm in jersey in the hood come visit but bring some heat...it get's cold outside if you know what i mean.

It's August so I don't know what you mean. Speak to me in english not fake gangster terms.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
ain't no wigger here homie. no where near any shade of whiteness. i'm in jersey in the hood come visit but bring some heat...it get's cold outside if you know what i mean.

It's August so I don't know what you mean. Speak to me in english not fake gangster terms.
bring ya gun cause these young hungry niggas will get ya. you not hood so you can't read between the lines.