Author Topic: Killer: I'm too fat for lethal jab  (Read 135 times)

Elano

Killer: I'm too fat for lethal jab
« on: August 26, 2008, 05:19:15 AM »

A DEPRAVED killer on death row has claimed he is too fat to be executed and would not be able to die humanely.

Richard Cooey, 41, is 5ft 7ins and nearly 20 stone — and has filed a lawsuit stating executioners will have trouble finding his veins to give a lethal injection.

And even if they do, the twisted murderer says his massive bulk will stop the drugs from working properly, causing him to suffer an “excruciating” death.

Cooey was sentenced to death for raping and stabbing to death two young women in 1986.

His execution in Ohio, US, is scheduled for October 14.

But lawyers for Cooey are arguing his sheer size would render the three drugs used to put lags to sleep, then kill them, ineffective.

They also say medication he takes for migraines would stop the process in its tracks.

Prisons system spokeswoman Andrea Carson said she had not yet seen the lawsuit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Killer: I'm too fat for lethal jab
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »
just starve him to death

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 01:13:08 PM »

A DEPRAVED killer on death row has claimed he is too fat to be executed and would not be able to die humanely.

Richard Cooey, 41, is 5ft 7ins and nearly 20 stone — and has filed a lawsuit stating executioners will have trouble finding his veins to give a lethal injection.

And even if they do, the twisted murderer says his massive bulk will stop the drugs from working properly, causing him to suffer an “excruciating” death.

Cooey was sentenced to death for raping and stabbing to death two young women in 1986.

His execution in Ohio, US, is scheduled for October 14.

But lawyers for Cooey are arguing his sheer size would render the three drugs used to put lags to sleep, then kill them, ineffective.

They also say medication he takes for migraines would stop the process in its tracks.

Prisons system spokeswoman Andrea Carson said she had not yet seen the lawsuit.

wtf is 20 stone?! Lets speak some American here people lol

Im guessing the two women he raped and stabbed to death didnt die humanely. Being raped by a walrus doesnt sound too humane to me.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:57 PM »
ye wat kinda world do we live in when killer rapist deserve 'humane' deaths...our justice system is so fucked...i say they stab him in the neck and just let him bleed to death
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:20:38 PM by OchoCinco »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »
ye wat kinda world do we live in when killer rapist deserve 'humane' deaths...or justice system is so fucked...i say they stab him in the neck and just let him bleed to death

and let the family of the deceased rape him. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"