Author Topic: (DUBCNN) Reintroducing: Mimi (New Audio Feat. Snoop Dogg)  (Read 148 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
(DUBCNN) Reintroducing: Mimi (New Audio Feat. Snoop Dogg)
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:33 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Being the only artist to share Dr. Dre and DJ Quik's one and only (vocal) collaboration is not a bad look at all. Let alone for a female singer. Seven years after the memorable song "Put It On Me" off the Training Day Soundtrack, Babydoll Refresh better known as Mimi is back to make her name heard again and, for the first time, her face seen. These steps are being made right now as she's currently working on her debut album as well as other projects such as B-Real's upcoming solo album.

You can expect Mimi to showcase both her rapping and singing talent with the release of her debut project coming out later this year. Once again she secured a nice amount of high profile guest appearances, one of them being Snoop Dogg on the track called "Never Find". Mimi wanted to bring her fans the aforementioned joint as a teaser with Dubcnn serving as your host. Hit the link below to see why Mimi's still that girl to "get drunk, have some fun and blow some smoke".

Babydoll Refresh a.k.a. Mimi - Never Find Feat. Snoop Dogg

For more info visit her MySpace page at myspace.com/missbrefresh. Shouts to Mimi and O. Brown!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:42:42 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (DUBCNN) Reintroducing: Mimi (New Audio Feat. Snoop Dogg)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
Props Jay! Been too long since we heard from her and this new project is looking good!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:02:17 AM »
I'm Luvin The Beat!!!!!!!
I didn't know she can rap?..The track is real Nice!
her My Space page is nice, it does not have all that glitter and stuff [Does not take 2-3 minutes t load]page about music,is what i like to see!
Snoop dropped a nice Verse, as usual!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone