Author Topic: T.I. sets the record on Billboards!  (Read 692 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: T.I. sets the record on Billboards!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »
wow some people will buy real bullshit.  :-X

c/s

song is fucking trash, TI biting lil wayne's singing ass lolipop steez which is pathetic, America lost for this one
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »

Man i dont get Hip-Hop 2day mayne..

So the WORST song TI releases from his album, "sets a record on Billboard" ?

And they tryna tell me Hip-Hop aint dead..smdh

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »
:D "let the nerds hate, cause in my face though, the words get ate"

big ups to TIP; from 71 to 1 is NUTS.  :D at anyone who said this ain't as big as Lollipop; I didn't see that break these records.
It wont be as big as Lollipop, that song was getting played everywhere, house partys, schools, almost every car that was driving down the street, damn near every ipod, you cant expect the same with this track.

^ I don't know about that homie I see this track blowing the fuck up lol
It will blow up. No doubting that, it already is. But this is aimed at one audience, females, and I see only them bumpin this. Lollipop was also meant for the female audience but just as many dudes started bumpin it cuz of the subject, getting head, where 'Whatever U Like' is about buying a girl anything she wants, alot of dudes aren't trying to do that lol. They can use this song to get a girl to think that they really care about them and get em to open the legs but besides that I really see no dudes bumpin this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
you fuckin' nerds are silly. this track is dope and it's huge right now. it did way better than you thought it would do and that's the best part about it because y'all don't like to see a real nigga win. listen to what's up what's happenin' it's to all you hatin' muthafuckas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »
this track is dope

Just cos it set a record doesn't make it dope. Jesus, a load of shit records have been number 1 over here, doesn't make them great.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
this track is dope

Just cos it set a record doesn't make it dope. Jesus, a load of shit records have been number 1 over here, doesn't make them great.
your right. the song's dope and it made it to #1 on the charts.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 08:55:01 PM »
1. Song is trash.
2. Lollipop > this
3. #1 on Billboard doesn't mean shit. And the fact that he was that low on the charts to begin with isn't saying much either.
4. Classic Material, I see you.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »
3. #1 on Billboard doesn't mean shit. And the fact that he was that low on the charts to begin with isn't saying much either.
more hating from u. it ain't just #1, it just the set the damn record for biggest jump EVER. LMAO at the bolded part. Every song starts off that low, that's how songs debut on the charts, genius. The fact that it's #1 (T.I.'s 1st #1 - an artist that has gone platinum on 4 straight albums) and now holds the record for biggest jump in history, SAYS A LOT.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »
:D "let the nerds hate, cause in my face though, the words get ate"

big ups to TIP; from 71 to 1 is NUTS.  :D at anyone who said this ain't as big as Lollipop; I didn't see that break these records.

Difference is that TIP wont sell 1 mil first week, he'll likely do an Usher

Invincible

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »
this track is dope

Just incase you hadn't noticed I'm saying it sucks.

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »
more hating from u. it ain't just #1, it just the set the damn record for biggest jump EVER. LMAO at the bolded part. Every song starts off that low, that's how songs debut on the charts, genius. The fact that it's #1 (T.I.'s 1st #1 - an artist that has gone platinum on 4 straight albums) and now holds the record for biggest jump in history, SAYS A LOT.

You're such a tool. Does #1 Billboard ranking make a song good? We both know this shit is weak. If it was anyone other than T.I. putting this garbage out, you'd agree.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

You're such a tool. Does #1 Billboard ranking make a song good? We both know this shit is weak. If it was anyone other than T.I. putting this garbage out, you'd agree.
Your such a tool for completely avoiding what I said. Did i say the song is good anywhere in this thread? NO. I am saying #1 is a big deal to T.I. cause he ain't never had (and he's had a boatload of hit singles) so to finally reach #1 is big. And 2nd of all, the fact that you tried to down play it by saying what u did that I bolded shows your a hater when it's a fact every song starts low. and this is a record, that is a big deal.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »
1. Song is trash.
2. Lollipop > this
4. Classic Material, I see you.
boy go get some sleep.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 09:18:30 PM »
this track is dope

Just incase you hadn't noticed I'm saying it sucks.
whatever !!!!!!!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 10:04:47 PM »

Your such a tool for completely avoiding what I said. Did i say the song is good anywhere in this thread? NO. I am saying #1 is a big deal to T.I. cause he ain't never had (and he's had a boatload of hit singles) so to finally reach #1 is big. And 2nd of all, the fact that you tried to down play it by saying what u did that I bolded shows your a hater when it's a fact every song starts low. and this is a record, that is a big deal.

Ok as long as we both agree that this song is fuckin wack.