Author Topic: [Question] Dubb Union Cover  (Read 600 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: [Question] Dubb Union Cover
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »
he from cardboard gangsta crip, his hood is under the 110 freeway
Ok, I found my official dedicated H8r! Ive been w8n on 1. lol! U know, the type of nigga that comments on all the threads that speak upon u or anything about u. Yeah, this nigga here is him! LOL! And whats cold is is that I'd rather he h8(or have an opinion) about how wacc I am or some shit like that. This nigga talking about the way I look and live and shit. LOL! Is that kinda gay my Dubcnn peoples? Hmmm! I ask myself! Continue on little guy, that I probably know n real life but 2 much of a mark 2 scream @ me n public. This internet shit makes niggas feel hella safe. Then they can b the real them(or fake them, however they choose 2 live behind that screen). LOL! U Mark!

About the bangin, I dont! Raised around crips, got a gang of blood homies, wear what the fucc I wanna wear! And when u do c them green rags(Not purple), know that them r my East Side Hustla Crip niggas. The same dudes who raised me............. But thanks for asking my nigga. Niggas always get that shit twisted.....

Oh, and BTW, n "Hold Up", the line goes......."I hear'em whispering, these niggas trippin/Damani bloodin and Lucc Crippin/THIS HOW THE RUMORS STARTS"....... Cant 4get that last line. It all makes sense, ya dig.............

Shango

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 02:21:57 AM »
aight, props for the info

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »
Ok, I found my official dedicated H8r! Ive been w8n on 1. lol! U know, the type of nigga that comments on all the threads that speak upon u or anything about u. Yeah, this nigga here is him! LOL! And whats cold is is that I'd rather he h8(or have an opinion) about how wacc I am or some shit like that. This nigga talking about the way I look and live and shit. LOL! Is that kinda gay my Dubcnn peoples? Hmmm! I ask myself! Continue on little guy, that I probably know n real life but 2 much of a mark 2 scream @ me n public. This internet shit makes niggas feel hella safe. Then they can b the real them(or fake them, however they choose 2 live behind that screen). LOL! U Mark!

About the bangin, I dont! Raised around crips, got a gang of blood homies, wear what the fucc I wanna wear! And when u do c them green rags(Not purple), know that them r my East Side Hustla Crip niggas. The same dudes who raised me............. But thanks for asking my nigga. Niggas always get that shit twisted.....

Oh, and BTW, n "Hold Up", the line goes......."I hear'em whispering, these niggas trippin/Damani bloodin and Lucc Crippin/THIS HOW THE RUMORS STARTS"....... Cant 4get that last line. It all makes sense, ya dig.............

propz on info lucc

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 07:10:12 PM »
Chuuch!

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »
but is damani gay?

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 04:31:48 AM »
Lucc a dope rapper i fucks wit him no matter what color or set he rockin!
AGREE 10000% SPOKE WIT LUCC TODAY GET READY FOR THE ALBUM MAKE SURE U PICK IT UP!!!!!!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 04:33:30 AM »

CHUUUUUUCH!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
damn thats waz up lucc
good lookin on clearin that up for everyone that couldnt sleep cuz of it
keep bringin the heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 02:23:48 PM »

lmao ahh shit!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"