Author Topic: with much respect to my homies Tech and Infinite  (Read 534 times)

J Bananas

Re: with much respect to my homies Tech and Infinite
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 01:31:38 PM »
.but you know deep down that every president is still just a puppet for our governmental system of how the public should be ran..

Real Talk

c0-sign,mcCain will win though americans are war mongers

I'm not.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 03:09:03 AM »

americans are war mongers

::)

name a country with more troops on foriegn soil consistently over 20 years...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »

americans are war mongers

::)

name a country with more troops on foriegn soil consistently over 20 years...

There is a difference between the American government and the American public.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »

Co-sign... I'd have to say I agree... I mean, I grew up in American schools (public, tax-payer paid for government schools) and the greatest presidents we were taught about in history class were always the ones that lead us into a war.  Like Andrew Jackson (slaughtered the Native American Indians) Lincoln (civil war Federal Government power grab from states rights and civil liberties), Teddy Roosevelt (Suex Canal or Panama Canal, which was it?), Harry Truman, etc......it was usually the War presidents that were taught to us as being hero's. 

...But it was never presidents like Grover Cleveland who had a hands off approach and limited governments reach into meddling into the affairs of foriegn countries abroad, and the personal and economic liberty of the people at home.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 03:40:09 AM »

Co-sign... I'd have to say I agree... I mean, I grew up in American schools (public, tax-payer paid for government schools) and the greatest presidents we were taught about in history class were always the ones that lead us into a war.  Like Andrew Jackson (slaughtered the Native American Indians) Lincoln (civil war Federal Government power grab from states rights and civil liberties), Teddy Roosevelt (Suex Canal or Panama Canal, which was it?), Harry Truman, etc......it was usually the War presidents that were taught to us as being hero's. 

...But it was never presidents like Grover Cleveland who had a hands off approach and limited governments reach into meddling into the affairs of foriegn countries abroad, and the personal and economic liberty of the people at home.

War is the reason why I am living in America and not a British colony. I could type this long diatribe as to how I could give a damn about other countries and their affiars, because that's how I really feel, but then the rest of the world turns around and says Americans only care about themselves. We also give the most aid to the rest of the world. Not to mention, less than 1% of the American population is enlisted in the military. Again, don't bundle me in with my gunslinging government. Nobody blamed the Russian citizens when Putin and his thugs invaded Georgia.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 07:10:21 AM »

War is the reason why I am living in America and not a British colony. I could type this long diatribe as to how I could give a damn about other countries and their affiars, because that's how I really feel, but then the rest of the world turns around and says Americans only care about themselves. We also give the most aid to the rest of the world. Not to mention, less than 1% of the American population is enlisted in the military. Again, don't bundle me in with my gunslinging government. Nobody blamed the Russian citizens when Putin and his thugs invaded Georgia.

I can't convince you to care about other countries and their affairs.  But maybe I can convince you of how America's war mongering has actually reduced your own standard of living.  Here's a few bullet points for you to consider...

-the Civil War was hugely expensive.  International Jewish Bankers such as the Rothschild's exploited America in this time.  They loaned money to both sides during the war, and basically sold the country out to these International Bankers.  Instead of the US government producing their own interest free money, these International Bankers were given the exclusive right to print our money and charge great interest on whatever they printed.

-The Civil War reduced the rights of states.  Therefore now, a state has to submit to the whims of the Federal Government.  For example, in California it may be legal to run a marijauna shop but federal agents could step in and shut down your business and throw you in prison.  Or a state like Oregon that wanted to repeal the Patriot Act was not allowed to by the Federal government.  In nearly all instances since the Civil War the states have had to submit to the Federal Government.

-Wars always lead to inflation of the dollar.  For example, the War spending in WW1 and subsequent wars lead to inflation, money is printed to support the war effort, and even after the war, we have never been able to return our economy to prewar levels. 

-One War often leads to another.  America's entry into WW1 prevented an armistice from occuring.  Lead by America, the Allies enforced such strangling and humilaiting conditions upon Germany that it inevitably lead to them getting behind a man like Hitler as the only promise of them ever regaining self-determination.  Thus leading to WW2.

-In Vietnam and WW2 a draft was used and ordinary citizens like you are forced to fight and die.

-Money is spent on weapons of war rather than items that would improve our standard of living.

-Government is able to use the fear of war to trample on civil liberties, eventually it gets to the point where they say they need the right to spy on all the population in any way they feel is just, in order to eliminate all threats, begin inprisoning regular citizens on suspicion.

Also...America does not just generously give billions in Aid to other nations as you think they do.  All that Aid usually comes with a price.  The country recieving the Aid must agree to IMF (International Monetary Fund) policy, or America's standards and regulations on "Free Trade", or agree to any number of programs and oversight.   It's basically saying giving Aid in exchange for control over the direction of a countries economy.  That's why there is a new trend of countries turning down this Aid, now that they've realized the dangers of it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:14:46 AM by Infinite 5'9" »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)