Author Topic: Please buy the Dubb Union CD on Sept 2nd, here are the reasons why:  (Read 1858 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: Please buy the Dubb Union CD on Sept 2nd, here are the reasons why:
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 05:44:58 PM »
I'm so excited.....everyone here's gonna be telling their grandkids about the day the Dubb Union CD dropped.  This is gonna change the westcoast rap game...it's like the Chronic all over again for the new millenium.  I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of days.  I just lay in my bed and think about this album over and over again. 

I can't wait for this scenario to take place, i'm gonna have a girl in my car, and then the song "Bacc Talk" is gonna come on and she's gonna be like "turn this off, this is disrespectful to women, bla bla bla", then i'm gonna back hand her!  Then i'm gonna think to myself, man Soopafly would be so proud of me.  Then it will be all quiet the whole rest of the way home, she'll just be holding her hand on her face.  Then we'll get home and she'll still go barracuda on my cock.  Damn, this is such an exciting time to be a Soopafly fan, and a fan of westcoast rap in general. 
LMAO

~Lucien~

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »
I'm so excited.....everyone here's gonna be telling their grandkids about the day the Dubb Union CD dropped.  This is gonna change the westcoast rap game...it's like the Chronic all over again for the new millenium.  I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of days.  I just lay in my bed and think about this album over and over again. 

I can't wait for this scenario to take place, i'm gonna have a girl in my car, and then the song "Bacc Talk" is gonna come on and she's gonna be like "turn this off, this is disrespectful to women, bla bla bla", then i'm gonna back hand her!  Then i'm gonna think to myself, man Soopafly would be so proud of me.  Then it will be all quiet the whole rest of the way home, she'll just be holding her hand on her face.  Then we'll get home and she'll still go barracuda on my cock.  Damn, this is such an exciting time to be a Soopafly fan, and a fan of westcoast rap in general. 

hahaha  ;D

D~Nice

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »

Post of the year HANDS DOWN!!!!

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »
How bout we just mail 10 dollars to Soopafly, and he split it with the other two clowns?

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »

fuck yeah

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »

lol! haha omg! your hilarious dog, keep it up! can't wait for this CD myself.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2008, 03:48:40 AM »
less than 3 more days to go.
8)
Already? The Recession is dropping in a few days and im broke and it aint gon be in stores here so I have to get it online.

Are you buying Young Jeezy's album? :-X

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2008, 03:55:12 AM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!! +1 I gotta cop this album now!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »
il cop it but how do u know he'l release his deathrow stuff and og 2pac tracks, is it a 2pac & soopafly collabo tracks or jus random og traks?

SO PRUP

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2008, 12:07:26 PM »

-dead

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »
im gonna check it..... and not cuz of your obsession with soopaflys nuts.... but cuz i love westcoast music

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2008, 06:53:56 PM »

Hahahaha im buying Dub Union playa!!!

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »

god damn thats funny
im gonna have to listen to the mixtape first then decide
i heard dub u about 2 years ago, it was nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quadruple OG

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »

[/quote

Post of the year HANDS DOWN!!!!

this guy has plenty of quotables but that one is up there. Someone has to make a top Soopafly DPGC Quotable thread, think he's earned it for his love of Soopafly.

Johnny B

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2008, 12:58:43 AM »
I'm so excited.....everyone here's gonna be telling their grandkids about the day the Dubb Union CD dropped.
I just lay in my bed and think about this album over and over again. 

LMAO!!!!!