Author Topic: Fat Joe Calls Daddy Yankee A 'Sellout' For Endorsing John McCain  (Read 705 times)

Elano

Re: Fat Joe Calls Daddy Yankee A 'Sellout' For Endorsing John McCain
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »
I have no idea how Daddy Yankee can side with McCain. I also have no idea how the fuck he's even relevant. Didn't this nigga drop 1 song that was hot for like 3 months? They're posting news about this like its Jay-Z or somebody endorsing McCain.

daddy yankee is wack but with that fuckin reggaeton thing he's earning a shitload of money,is a fuckin millionaire (i think he got more money than fat joe for sure).

p.s. but he looks gay as hell with this haircut  :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
I really doubt McCain or any other war supporter wold be able to start a draft and live to see the next day.  Waaaaay to much opposition towards a decision like that..It'd be political suicide.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
can someone explain to me why hes a sellout? not sayin im supporting McCain, but lets face it...if Obama wasn't black, rappers wouldn't even stick there nose in this. If this was John Kerry again & even if he said the exact same things Obama has been sayin, nobody would care THAT much. i personally perfer Obama over McCain, but nothin to do with race. but i don't care who the fuck Daddy Yankee votes for & im not goin to say he's a sellout cuz we don't share the same political opinon.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »
Anyone who supports McCain and that dumb bitch Palin should be completely ignored. McCain and the Republicans are the party of the ignorant and the uneducated (apparently at least 50% of America).

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »
i call fat joe a sellout for goin down south

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
Daddy Yankee isn't even relevant. Not many people even care about him, let alone who he supports. Reggaeton itself is no longer relevant.

Black Gloves

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »
can someone explain to me why hes a sellout? not sayin im supporting McCain, but lets face it...if Obama wasn't black, rappers wouldn't even stick there nose in this. If this was John Kerry again & even if he said the exact same things Obama has been sayin, nobody would care THAT much. i personally perfer Obama over McCain, but nothin to do with race. but i don't care who the fuck Daddy Yankee votes for & im not goin to say he's a sellout cuz we don't share the same political opinon.

exactly what i was sayin.

im black but black people are all about the bandwagon. NOT ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO OBAMA but everything.

now EVERY rapper wearing a shirt and shit "respect my vote" fuck outta here. If you wanna vote for Obama GREAT but like i said its all about the bandwagon.

MediumL

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 03:34:23 PM »
whos Daddy Yankee?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

im black but black people are all about the bandwagon. NOT ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO OBAMA but everything.

now EVERY rapper wearing a shirt and shit "respect my vote" fuck outta here. If you wanna vote for Obama GREAT but like i said its all about the bandwagon.

word, exactly. i mean black people hated Bush when he was running for his second term in office, but i didn't see any "Vote For Kerry" shirts. but it's all good...

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
Fat Joe:  Let the man make his own choice.  The use of fear and rhetoric to make political decisions through pressure is what got our country in the problems its in now.  Daddy Yankee WOULD be a sellout if he wanted to vote McCain but didn't because of loud mouthed idiots like Fat Joe pressuring him into voting for Barack.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:15 PM »

word, exactly. i mean black people hated Bush when he was running for his second term in office, but i didn't see any "Vote For Kerry" shirts. but it's all good...

lol yeah exactly

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

lol yeah exactly

But let's be real...rappers weren't ridin AS hard with Kerry, but rappers were definitely pushin the whole "Vote or die" and that was all supporting Kerry. The race issue is VERY sensitive in this race, but anyone who's a minority, black hispanic or whatever, who doesn't understand why blacks ride for Barack, need to figure it out. With Barack, he is one of the first candidates that really grew up hearing rap as a youth, and he is one of the few politicians period that speak positive words about rap...whether it's legit or for show...so of course they would ride for him....that's just common sense. Kerry said he liked Outkast and a few other artists, but it was obvious he was advised to say those things.

The same way many blacks want to vote for Barack is the same way MANY, and yes, MANY, whites are going to vote for McCain SOLELY because they don't want a black president. Of course, no one on this board will admit that, and I doubt it's really a lot of people on this board who do feel that way...but there are certain ideals that blacks will have that can't be explained to other races, and personally, I wouldn't expect them to understand.

And to be real....blacks are vocally supporting Barack...but most of his major support base is white....so I don't see why people love to call out the blacks who support him, when the OBVIOUS truth is that if ONLY blacks supported him, he wouldn't even be a fuckin Senator...let alone leading Presidential candidate.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »
whos Daddy Yankee?
:D Good one.  He did disappear.  Somebody said he's no longer relevant which I agree on.  I mainly don't like him cause he chose the name Yankee, & I can't stand listening to reggaeton unless its by Pitbull & Shaggy.  I ain't Puerto Rican & I felt what in the blue hell is he siding with McCain for? ??? Is DY even born in America?

Matty

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »
the bottom line is mccain is a douche whatever way you look at him. he's old and stupid but perhaps less threatening in tone than bush. it'll be interesting to see how all the obama supporters react if/when he gets into office and starts doing things he said he might not...

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
^do you understand the political agendas of either candidates?