Author Topic: BANGIN!!!! New CHINGY Feat. Soulja Boy  (Read 815 times)

D-Stress

Re: BANGIN!!!! New CHINGY Feat. Soulja Boy
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
great shit.
right place to post where people (should) talk about:

2pac,spice 1,richie rich,assassin,luniz,death row,etc.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »
Definition of a pointless track from 2 wack so called rappers! nuf said

Peace
chingy is not a wack rapper .so you are wrong & this shows you have no idea what good music or what hip hop is at all.you new school kids don't even know waht rap or hip hop is . so stop acting like it.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »

Peace
chingy is not a wack rapper .so you are wrong & this shows you have no idea what good music or what hip hop is at all.you new school kids don't even know waht rap or hip hop is . so stop acting like it.

"Holiday Inn" was the fucking anthem of the winter when it dropped!

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

lmaaaao so niggaz actually sayin Chingy is a good rapper..but they the same people that said that Game, Crooked I, Jay Rock was wack? lmaaaaaaaaaaao

Chingy has had a few dope ass hits i aint gonna lie...but this corny nigga midwestryder who always act like he about to cry and yells shit like "you dont know  anything about _____" "you must be _____" funky ass nigga, said that Chingy isnt a wack rapper?

lmaaaao this forum is hilaaaaaaaaaarious...fake thugs, funny ass niggaz...everything
"Hi Travy"

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

Peace

First up U don't know shit about me! A new school kid! Fuck you, I brought "Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released!!! And if Chingy & Gay boy (& this pointless track) is what represent Hip Hop these days then true I don't know Hip Hop & I'd be happy to walk from it! As for you, if your defending these two wack fools then it you who has no idea!!! Go Fuck yourself!
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Chief

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »
links dead!

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »

Peace
chingy is not a wack rapper .so you are wrong & this shows you have no idea what good music or what hip hop is at all.you new school kids don't even know what rap or hip hop is . so stop acting like it.

First up U don't know shit about me! A new school kid! Fuck you, I brought "Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released!!! And if Chingy & Gay boy (& this pointless track) is what represent Hip Hop these days then true I don't know Hip Hop & I'd be happy to walk from it! As for you, if your defending these two wack fools then it you who has no idea!!! Go Fuck yourself!
first you don't know shit abouit me either. so what you bought Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released. I bought run dmc first album & LL cool j first album when it dropped.I also bought Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 . so i am one of the most old school on here. i am not defending souja boy at all  but chingy is not wack hater.  no i what won't play with myself like you do .i i have more idea what hip hop is then you ever will .so you have no idea wahtreal hip hop when you act like chronic & Death Certificateare real old school . i grew up on run dmc , treachorus three,fat boys ,cold crush,grandmaster flash , BDP , & more. you need to quit acting like gangsta rap came first in hip hop when instead that style of music the chingy & souja boy make was the original style of hip hop .original hip hop was club,party rap, not gangsta rap or hardcore rap.you really would have hated the early 80's then i bet you don't like KID n play or fat boys.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:05:32 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

lmaaaao so niggaz actually sayin Chingy is a good rapper..but they the same people that said that Game, Crooked I, Jay Rock was wack? lmaaaaaaaaaaao

Chingy has had a few dope ass hits i aint gonna lie...but this corny nigga midwestryder who always act like he about to cry and yells shit like "you dont know  anything about _____" "you must be _____" funky ass nigga, said that Chingy isnt a wack rapper?

lmaaaao this forum is hilaaaaaaaaaarious...fake thugs, funny ass niggaz...everything
i am not crying at all. i am just speaking the trrth & shutting up the stupid ass hater who have no idea what hip hop is because they are new school & never were part of the early 80's like me. i like crooked i & jay rock .i am not big game fan but i bought LAX just for the beats not the lyrics.i ain't corny at all ,fool . i am just speakingthe truth & you all can't handle the turth about hip hop because it is not waht you think it is . you need to quit acting like gangsta rap came first in hip hop when instead the style of music the chingy & souja boy make was the original style of hip hop .original hip hop was club,party rap, not gangsta rap or hardcore rap. suger hill gang is the original style of rap & it was not gangst rap but club /party rap. hardcore rap?gangsta rap did not really show up to late 80's .the only people who are corny are you people who are not listening to someone from the real old school & argue with me.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:19:00 PM by midwestryder »

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

i am not crying at all. i am just speaking the trrth & shutting up the stupid ass hater who have no idea what hip hop is because they are new school & never were part of the early 80's like me. i like crooked i & jay rock .i am not big game fan but i bought LAX just for the beats not the lyrics.i ain't corny at all ,fool . i am just speakingthe truth & you all can't handle the turth about hip hop because it is not waht you think it is . you need to quit acting like gangsta rap came first in hip hop when instead the style of music the chingy & souja boy make was the original style of hip hop .original hip hop was club,party rap, not gangsta rap or hardcore rap. suger hill gang is the original style of rap & it was not gangst rap but club /party rap. hardcore rap?gangsta rap did not really show up to late 80's .the only people who are corny are you people who are not listening to someone from the real old school & argue with me.

bla bla bla bla i didnt even read that u corny ass soft ball.

lmao this nigga is a old ass grumpy and sad ass dude. stop fuckin cryin you emotional ass nigga.
"Hi Travy"

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:09 PM »

Peace
chingy is not a wack rapper .so you are wrong & this shows you have no idea what good music or what hip hop is at all.you new school kids don't even know what rap or hip hop is . so stop acting like it.

first you don't know shit abouit me either. so what you bought Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released. I bought run dmc first album & LL cool j first album when it dropped.I also bought Chronic" & "Death Certificate" when they were first released . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 . so i am one of the most old school on here. i am not defending souja boy at all  but chingy is not wack hater.  no i what won't play with myself like you do .i i have more idea what hip hop is then you ever will .so you have no idea wahtreal hip hop when you act like chronic & Death Certificateare real old school . i grew up on run dmc , treachorus three,fat boys ,cold crush,grandmaster flash , BDP , & more. you need to quit acting like gangsta rap came first in hip hop when instead that style of music the chingy & souja boy make was the original style of hip hop .original hip hop was club,party rap, not gangsta rap or hardcore rap.you really would have hated the early 80's then i bet you don't like KID n play or fat boys.

I was using chronic and DC as an example of not being a "new schoold kid" not saying that gangsta rap is the be all of hip hop! Once again you presume 2 know about me, I didn't get into hip hop in the early 80 cause where I live I wasn't exposed to it, not on radio, not on TV, magazines no internet then!! I know all the groups you mentioned and I know what hip hop is and was!! and my love for hip hop would of started earlier if I was able to get some fats boys etc at a early stage. Don't have any Kid n Play albums but their movies were good! haha As for SB and Chingy they will do their thing, I don't give a fuck! Nothing I've heard from them makes we even want to even DL their shit little own buy it. So I'll pass on these 2 and stick wit what I got!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 07:43:07 PM by Regime*Rida »
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

lmao this nigga is a old ass grumpy and sad ass dude. stop fuckin cryin you emotional ass nigga.
they only person being corny being a cryin  emotional ass niggais your new school loser self,hater .  i speak facts & only the truth . you just can't handle the truth because you are new school loser . so shut up your new school loser mouth.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:37:17 PM by midwestryder »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »

they only person being crony being a cryin  emotional ass niggais your new school loser self,hater .  i speak facts & only the truth . you just can't handle the truth because you are new school loser . so shut up your new school loser mouth.

lmfao...good shit dawg...haven't heard insults like that since elementary

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »
chamillionare is fucking garbage, niggas first album was a fluke, and I still think that Ryde in Dirty track was pathetic

his last album flopped like a muthafukka and deservedly so
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 04:59:48 PM »
chamillionare is fucking garbage, niggas first album was a fluke, and I still think that Ryde in Dirty track was pathetic

HAHA! you have my vote for "post of the year"!

how can you say it flopped deservedly so if he was so much better than his first... ???

i bet you didn't even listen to it... ::)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »

HAHA! you have my vote for "post of the year"!

how can you say it flopped deservedly so if he was so much better than his first... ???

i bet you didn't even listen to it... ::)

I've heard the album nigga, I listen to it everyday, it's that noise that comes out my ass every time I shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....