Author Topic: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview (Part 2)  (Read 575 times)

Kilo4

I know you all have been waiting for it.

J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview (Part 2)

Ezekiel Whitmore

Re: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
Innocent Man then Return of The Mack, I thought it would have been the other way.

Kilo4

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 11:42:31 AM »
Mine R Paris - Sonic Jihiad, then then Mark Morrison albums. But I did not state this in the interview.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »
lol wtf

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »
GAY ASS CLITT DINGO SWEARS HE'S BLACK...................YO KANGAROO BITCH......................HOW U THINK YOUR BLACK IF BEYOND ME???BITCH YOUR A BALD HEADED WHITE CUNT LOOKIN POUCH WEARIN COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO!!!BITCH U AINT BLACK................YOUR A FAGGOT............WITH A POUCH!!!

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »
GAY ASS CLITT DINGO SWEARS HE'S BLACK...................YO KANGAROO BITCH......................HOW U THINK YOUR BLACK IF BEYOND ME???BITCH YOUR A BALD HEADED WHITE CUNT LOOKIN POUCH WEARIN COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO!!!BITCH U AINT BLACK................YOUR A FAGGOT............WITH A POUCH!!!

Damn, STFU

Kilo4

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »

Damn, STFU

yes

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 03:12:04 AM »

LMFAO!! The interaction between Clint and himself, excuse me I mean J-Foxxx is priceless: yep, yep,yeah,yeah,hehehe... reminds me of Beavis and fucking Butthead.

My favourite quote: (about Dre-Day) "Him equals loser... haha... and you equals winner."

Oh and Clint you talking about me claiming to be a Row expert lol, I already told you I'm not claiming anything on here haha. You say I don't bring anything to the table, remember how you begged me and cried for those YGD tracks a couple of years ago lol and if you wanna hear some real mixing go listen to those DR mixes I put up for upload 2 years ago.

But it's all good man this is all just some BS to me anyway, I just want you to keep it up cause I'm having a great time watching you make a fool of yourself everyday.

Damn... you are a sad person.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:01 AM »
thanks for mentioning me Clint!!

Kilo4

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 05:24:54 AM »

LMFAO!! The interaction between Clint and himself, excuse me I mean J-Foxxx is priceless: yep, yep,yeah,yeah,hehehe... reminds me of Beavis and fucking Butthead.

My favourite quote: (about Dre-Day) "Him equals loser... haha... and you equals winner."

Oh and Clint you talking about me claiming to be a Row expert lol, I already told you I'm not claiming anything on here haha. You say I don't bring anything to the table, remember how you begged me and cried for those YGD tracks a couple of years ago lol and if you wanna hear some real mixing go listen to those DR mixes I put up for upload 2 years ago.

But it's all good man this is all just some BS to me anyway, I just want you to keep it up cause I'm having a great time watching you make a fool of yourself everyday.

Clint Dogg has made a fool of you, many a time, and now its in "concreate", HE dissed you in the interview LOL.

U r the sad 1 still thinking im him after 2 interviews have been posted.

thanks for mentioning me Clint!!

I shall let him know.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »

Clint Dogg has made a fool of you, many a time, and now its in "concreate", HE dissed you in the interview LOL.

U r the sad 1 still thinking im him after 2 interviews have been posted.

LOOOOL you are out of your mind boy haha!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

MediumL

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 08:57:04 AM »
Hangiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn aroundddddddddd. Lmao yall are joke!  Clint Dogg and J Foxxx are legends! Respect from the LDN props to anyone with respect for Mark Morrison! Police always on his back, puttin him out on his lawn while they search his house smh
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:00:22 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Kilo4

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »
Hangiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn aroundddddddddd. Lmao yall are joke!  Clint Dogg and J Foxxx are legends! Respect from the LDN props to anyone with respect for Mark Morrison! Police always on his back, puttin him out on his lawn while they search his house smh

hes a champion guy.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 02:56:14 AM »
oh dear, clint u giving me so much joke on a daily, seriously.....like DJR says keep it up coz we all catching joke watching you make a fool outta your self....
my fave quote is also the old ' winner loser ' catchphrase you got....clint you are are comedian and you don't even know it..some people get locked up for talking to themselves so consider yourself lucky you ain't in a padded cell...

BiggAsh

• Lil Geezy
  • Im "Hangin Around"
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 06:14:50 AM »
Can u not tell there are a few different voices on the song and interviews?

u must be deaf if u cant.

great interview too by the way.