Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3587 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

We've got some new controversy for ya'll tonight, straight from the King Of The Desert Clinton Wayne. The Barstow rapper took offense to some comments that Hot Dollar made in his recent "I Am Detox" diss track aimed at The Game amongst others, where he states "If I didn't mention your name you made it hard to find it".

He's recorded a new track titled "Tax Write Off", on which he taks shots at Hot Dollar and adresses his issues with the Compton rapper. Of course, dubcnn has the track available for you to check out:

Hot Dollar - Tax Write Off (Hot Dollar Diss)

Be on the look out for Clinton Wayne's next project "Desert Eagle" coming soon.

Bot

• Lil Geezy
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »
That Desert boy can spit

DPGC23

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:16 PM »
KING OF THE DESERT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »
lol never heard of this guy and i'm obsessed with rap, no wonder hot dollar didnt mention him...he made his name hard to find LOL

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »
sound like he dissed taje and bishop too,,, dude got a cool flow but he smokin if he think Hot Dolla not a major player on the west. i think he got his panties in a bunch cuz no one heard of him though... put in work instead of dissing ppl. u aint poppin online, have no mixtape or radio buzz yet....every dude on the block is a rapper nowadays i guess they shld all diss hot for not naming um SMH

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 01:56:44 AM »
 8)
I got to say honestly hot dollar got ripped and gutted. the so called hot$ is losing its value!! he only got a name cuz of guerrilla black thats the only reason he a west player.. and its funny when people say they LIVE off rap or even worse obsessed with rap but yet on this website which is reppin west coast to the fullest you can see that clinton wayne put out 3 mix tapes already and that dubcnn at the end of the year gave him new artist of the year... oh yeah and the editors of dubcnn felt Regal Muzik so much that they ranked it one of the top Cd's of their choice.... listen to his shit its all unity and positive west coast unite.. 
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 02:32:12 AM »
Ha that nigga got in that ass. Im not just saying that cuz he mentioned my name (MASH) but all these niggas know what it is with me Roscoe Umali, Bangloose 40 glock, Crooked I, Y.A. Roscoe, Cashius  and everybody else. So I took offense to that hard to find shit too. My little homies from Juice County Allstars even have a record with Hot Dollar that's buzzing right now, he could've at least mentioned them. It's all good though, I'm going to take my respect if niggas dont want to give it to me. Ha Clinton Wayne roasted him though. Seriously. no for real dude went hard on him. By the way, I like that Hot Dollar track produced by Khalil. But damn Clinton Wayne you aint have to do that to him. ha,

MASH
AuthentIK.....The Prototype coming soon!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:43:28 AM by MASHALOT »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 02:35:22 AM »
OOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!

KILLED EM!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 02:41:29 AM »
sound like he dissed taje and bishop too,,, dude got a cool flow but he smokin if he think Hot Dolla not a major player on the west. i think he got his panties in a bunch cuz no one heard of him though... put in work instead of dissing ppl. u aint poppin online, have no mixtape or radio buzz yet....every dude on the block is a rapper nowadays i guess they shld all diss hot for not naming um SMH

You act like your boy Hot ain't diss Game for attention either. Right when LAX drop. SMH. You sound like damn Bill O'Reilly right now.

And you say u never heard of him? Well you heard of him now.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »

And you say u never heard of him? Well you heard of him now.

[/quote]

damnnn!!!

MASH
AuthentIK.....The Prototype coming soon!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:57:32 AM by MASHALOT »

Beads

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 02:50:38 AM »
Shaman man!!!  Clint is killin it right now!!! Desert Eagle is comin soon!!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 04:14:58 AM »
8)
I got to say honestly hot dollar got ripped and gutted. the so called hot$ is losing its value!! he only got a name cuz of guerrilla black thats the only reason he a west player.. and its funny when people say they LIVE off rap or even worse obsessed with rap but yet on this website which is reppin west coast to the fullest you can see that clinton wayne put out 3 mix tapes already and that dubcnn at the end of the year gave him new artist of the year... oh yeah and the editors of dubcnn felt Regal Muzik so much that they ranked it one of the top Cd's of their choice.... listen to his shit its all unity and positive west coast unite.. 

SMH that he only got a name ciz of GB...he got a name cuz of Streetz On Lock which GB had no part of which became a huge radio hit...O i have no prob with Clinton Wayne but really i still never heard of dude sorry I have heard of M.A & Champ from Juice county and they hot which dude Mash is referring too tho and its obvious from the 1 post above that this is mr wayne himself

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 04:49:06 AM »
Clinton Wayne is the bizness man if you dont know now u know he ripped the mic...........KOD COMING SOON! THE MIXTAPE BEFORE THE MIXTAPE!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 06:58:26 AM »
FUCK HOT DOLLAR THIS DUDE IS FUCKEN ANNOYIN AND CANT RHYME FO REAL hes a hoodrat from Mississippi

smegma

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 08:00:23 AM »
Clinton Wayne has made better songs before.

And diss tracks are gayer than Gerard Joling.