Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3632 times)

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »
Wow. Where's all my true Hip Hop fans at....The problem with the West Koast isn't about uniity, it's about people who say they Hip Hop artist and don't understand any elements of it. He dissed people over "Hail Mary" which is a diss track itself. If i didn't speak up, noone would give a fuck about the rest of us, now lately theres been a lotta reaching out on both ends which equals unity. I respekt everyone, but I will speak my mind. And Rambo, I don't use aliases, u kan hit me up personally if u feel different. Clinton Wayne response Koming soon, and i'm done with this bullshit. To many sensitive gangstaz.:)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »
Wow. Where's all my true Hip Hop fans at....The problem with the West Koast isn't about uniity, it's about people who say they Hip Hop artist and don't understand any elements of it. He dissed people over "Hail Mary" which is a diss track itself. If i didn't speak up, noone would give a fuck about the rest of us, now lately theres been a lotta reaching out on both ends which equals unity. I respekt everyone, but I will speak my mind. And Rambo, I don't use aliases, u kan hit me up personally if u feel different. Clinton Wayne response Koming soon, and i'm done with this bullshit. To many sensitive gangstaz.:)

Hail Mary the original record by 2Pac is NOT a diss record ... "MY TRUE HIP HOP FANS" lol - once again Mr. Wayne speaks without thinking 1st...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 10:48:06 AM »
i dont agree wit your diss wayne.. i listen to it homie.. and it sounds like you got mad at hot for not mentioning you... what if you would have gotten the shot out by hot.. how would this turn out..

and hail mary was'nt no diss track...and why does it matter anyway. its just a stupid ass instrumental...

but my thang is this.. true hip hop heads..well if this was on some hip hop shit.. why did'nt you challenge hot to a rappin battle or some shit..

leave the diss track to gangsta rap..hip hop and gangsta rap is two different genres...dont you think ?

i was wonderin you bang.. cause i see the k's n shit..

and if you bang why are you so into hip hop.. gang members are not interested in hip hop.. we dont wear baggy pants and be housin shit..

jus my opinion..

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »
hail mary can be classified a diss track pay attention.. you think pac was saying something for know reason?

"wise words being quoted peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it...."
"set trip empty out a clip never stop to aim some say the games all corrupted fucked in this shit stuck niggaz lucky if we bust out this shit......

Theres a lot of weakness in the rap industry fuck the whole just cali thing because hip hop is west coast rap.. And in my opinion its was the best in hip hop and i think clinton wayne has the streets and intellect if given the chance to change lives.  Basically thats what i think clinton spoke on.. he wants his due recognition hes been on his grind for years you can here it in his music he wears it and embraces it its his life.

like PAC said clinton Fuck the World if they cant adjust!!!
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »
hail mary can be classified a diss track pay attention.. you think pac was saying something for know reason?

"wise words being quoted peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it...."
"set trip empty out a clip never stop to aim some say the games all corrupted fucked in this shit stuck niggaz lucky if we bust out this shit......

Theres a lot of weakness in the rap industry fuck the whole just cali thing because hip hop is west coast rap.. And in my opinion its was the best in hip hop and i think clinton wayne has the streets and intellect if given the chance to change lives.  Basically thats what i think clinton spoke on.. he wants his due recognition hes been on his grind for years you can here it in his music he wears it and embraces it its his life.

like PAC said clinton Fuck the World if they cant adjust!!!

face the facts Clint...its NOT a diss track...you lose!! quit defending yourself

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2008, 12:12:09 PM »
hey rambo are you half dollar?? damn you think im clinton, shit i cant do what he does i just love the westcoast and am a fan of his music. 
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »
i dont agree wit your diss wayne.. i listen to it homie.. and it sounds like you got mad at hot for not mentioning you... what if you would have gotten the shot out by hot.. how would this turn out..

and hail mary was'nt no diss track...and why does it matter anyway. its just a stupid ass instrumental...

but my thang is this.. true hip hop heads..well if this was on some hip hop shit.. why did'nt you challenge hot to a rappin battle or some shit..

leave the diss track to gangsta rap..hip hop and gangsta rap is two different genres...dont you think ?

and if you bang why are you so into hip hop.. gang members are not interested in hip hop.. we dont wear baggy pants and be housin shit..

jus my opinion..

Gang members aren't interested in hip hop??? Man you on some ignorant shit right there. Hip-Hop is a culture from the graffiti to the music and clothing. If gang members aren't into hip-hop then why are you even n this forum. Don't that beat all. If you like rap then you're into hip-hop.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
hey rambo are you half dollar?? damn you think im clinton, shit i cant do what he does i just love the westcoast and am a fan of his music. 

come on dawg either your Clint or his mother logs on Dubcc as Socal cuz it looks like u signed up and started posting just on time for this thread and u havent involved yourself in any other topics so its obvious you are one or the other...come on....look at the gay shit u have said...not even a fan would jock someone with such cornball lines:

8)
I got to say honestly hot dollar got ripped and gutted. the so called hot$ is losing its value!! he only got a name cuz of guerrilla black thats the only reason he a west player.. and its funny when people say they LIVE off rap or even worse obsessed with rap but yet on this website which is reppin west coast to the fullest you can see that clinton wayne put out 3 mix tapes already and that dubcnn at the end of the year gave him new artist of the year... oh yeah and the editors of dubcnn felt Regal Muzik so much that they ranked it one of the top Cd's of their choice.... listen to his shit its all unity and positive west coast unite.. 

HAHAHA... damn clinton waynes got like 30 personas.. if you think KODs gonna waste his time doing that shit your tripping rhustle.  It looks like your the only one hating and if anything everyone else is feeling it..  If clinton was gonna diss someone to get famous it be someone much bigger then a hot dollar. 

i agree with everyone on here i didnt here a diss to taje or lamont and for hot$ it wasnt like a hit em up diss it was more to the west coast itself to recognize and unite.. come on eddie your one of the head people on dubcnn and your going on here spreading a rumor like some high school shit.  I think you got a bigger responsibility to this website then to stir up shit thats not even there.  KODs just saying theres a lot of artist who arent recognized and given respect in the west and theres nothing wrong with that.  If hot$ was to respond im sure hed use a tupac beat cuz thats what he do.

so $ responds and it was actually a lil better then his other shit but he cant fuck with clinton.  CW will come way more versatile then hot$ cuz clinton can battle, write, freestyle hes got the whole damn package cllintons just to intellectual for him.  I agree with what everyones saying there needs to be unity on the west but you know we need to get rid of the people who supposedly made it that are really nothing but dead weight to the west coast and let other people who have the westcoast love actually put it down for the golden state 

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »

jus my opinion..

Gang members aren't interested in hip hop??? Man you on some ignorant shit right there. Hip-Hop is a culture from the graffiti to the music and clothing. If gang members aren't into hip-hop then why are you even n this forum. Don't that beat all. If you like rap then you're into hip-hop.

what gangster rapper you know does pieces and tags on the wall.. fool we hit up on the walls not piece...

what nigga you know bangin common in his 4 door cutlass better yet some mos def...maybe in the 760..lol

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2008, 08:55:28 PM »

jus my opinion..

what gangster rapper you know does pieces and tags on the wall.. fool we hit up on the walls not piece...

what nigga you know bangin common in his 4 door cutlass better yet some mos def...maybe in the 760..lol

I know some G niggaz who do like Common. Shit, Common himself used to bang. Course he's pulled a 180 since then. And some bangers do have an artistic side though may not show it cuz ignorant niggaz my see it as soft for no damn reason. Like niggaz who say one maybe acting white cuz he likes to read.

Rap ain't anything but another hustle. If you just plan on posting up selling crack, or whatever ya pushing, for the rest of ya life then shit you ain't a hustler and a terrible fucking businessmen.

Like i said, if u like rap then u like hip-hop cause rap is the music of hip-hop culture.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »

jus my opinion..

I know some G niggaz who do like Common. Shit, Common himself used to bang. Course he's pulled a 180 since then. And some bangers do have an artistic side though may not show it cuz ignorant niggaz my see it as soft for no damn reason. Like niggaz who say one maybe acting white cuz he likes to read.

Rap ain't anything but another hustle. If you just plan on posting up selling crack, or whatever ya pushing, for the rest of ya life then shit you ain't a hustler and a terrible fucking businessmen.

Like i said, if u like rap then u like hip-hop cause rap is the music of hip-hop culture.

Comptonrida1, you are an official dumb ass. I throw yo ass in the ignorant bucket with gaywack...

For you people saying Clinton dissed because he wasn't mentioned, many people have stated it's because of the "hard to find" comment that was made.  He even quoted it at the begining of the song. You niggas are dumb!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:48:08 PM by CAN OF RAID »

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
Rhustle and rambo you 2 funny half dollar rejects are damn funny to think im the KOD.  I am new to this forum shit ive never posted anything on this before. I was actually first informed though clinton about this dubcnn and loveing the west coast i do check and listen to the music on here and if anything i was addressing the forums to voice my opinion on the subject.  but to think im clinton to quote him shammmmman man   I guess theres a lil clinton wayne in us because everyone on here but rhassle and dj limbo be feeling his shit.. dont be hateing cuz your boy struggled to put 8 minutes of garbage up

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »

jus my opinion..

Comptonrida1, you are an official dumb ass. I throw yo ass in the ignorant bucket with gaywack...

For you people saying Clinton dissed because he wasn't mentioned, many people have stated it's because of the "hard to find" comment that was made.  He even quoted it at the begining of the song. You niggas are dumb!

come say it to my face.. i bet a can of ass whoopin comes with it too...  ;D

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »
Rhustle and rambo you 2 funny half dollar rejects are damn funny to think im the KOD.  I am new to this forum shit ive never posted anything on this before. I was actually first informed though clinton about this dubcnn and loveing the west coast i do check and listen to the music on here and if anything i was addressing the forums to voice my opinion on the subject.  but to think im clinton to quote him shammmmman man   I guess theres a lil clinton wayne in us because everyone on here but rhassle and dj limbo be feeling his shit.. dont be hateing cuz your boy struggled to put 8 minutes of garbage up

we all know the truth Clint...your just a myspace slash forum rapper !-)

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »
I'm Clinton Wayne...TOO