Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3628 times)

22 Twoz

• 'G'
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »
fuck Hot Dollar..never liked dudes rap. He's a corny ass that really should be doin these love songs with his Ja Rule lookin ass...shave yo mustache nigga.

now lets get to the topics my niggaz...

1st of all....Hot Dollar who? this is the reason why niggaz diss rappers..because before this NOBODY was talkin about him on Dubcnn..but now we are.

2 Hot Dollar is garbage on the mic real talk. That nigga from Missippi. And Comptonrida1 seems to dickride dude alot just because he went and confronted Daz..like thats something to be proud of ::)

I dont know about this Clinton dude..but as far as I know...

We waiting on:

Nipsey Hussle, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Glasses, Bishop, Clyde Carson, Crooked I and a few others. All these other clowns can go choke on a burrito or something...bitch ass niggaz!

Spider Loc, Hot Dollar fuck outta here.

Hot Dollar is a mini me..dude is like 4'11 let dude step to a nigga not named Daz and we'll see how tough he is.

Goooone!
"Hi Travy"

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
I'm Clinton Wayne...TOO

damn thats some funny shit bot... but i thought i was clinton wayne!!  8)

All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Sheronda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »
If you ain't heard Clinton Wayn check out his 2 mixtapes "Tsoul Ghetto" and "Regal Muzik"

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/clinton_wayne-tsoul_ghetto_mixtape-(DUBCNN).zip

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/00000clinton_wayne-regal_muzik-2006-(dubcnn).rar

COOL I WILL CHECK DUDE OUT - I SUPPORT ALL WESTCOAST DUDES LIKE I SAID B4. DONT KNOW ABOUT DJ AGE DOIN UR MIXTAPE THO LOL - ITS PROLY UNOFFICIAL AND NOT APPROVED BY WAYNE ANYWAY. LOL

First off I want to say that I am not Clinton Wayne (CW) RHATER!  It's a shame that you take the time to sit here and lie such as above.  How the hell are you saying you support ALL west coast (WC) "dudes" but every time someone says anything positive about a WC artist such as CW you claim that it is CW himself?  It seems apparent that you, however small and irrelevant you may be, are all up on some Hot$ dick.  All you are doing is try to keep some crap stirred up.  Have you not got anything else to put your pathetic non dissing (refer to "11 year old special ed comment below) mind to?  Let me see if I can put this into Barney language for you.  Clinton Wayne was merely pointing out that no matter how hot Hot$ wishes he could be, don't act like he is the only one out there.  The people he named...he is probably trying to ride harder than Andy Dick would like to ride Elton John.  But the WC is more than that and CW is putting that out there. So quit your hatin, finish jerking off to your Richard Simmons videos and check out that new drop from CW.  **Warning!  Listening to Clinton Wayne may cause your balls to drop. **

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »
If you ain't heard Clinton Wayn check out his 2 mixtapes "Tsoul Ghetto" and "Regal Muzik"

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/clinton_wayne-tsoul_ghetto_mixtape-(DUBCNN).zip

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/00000clinton_wayne-regal_muzik-2006-(dubcnn).rar

COOL I WILL CHECK DUDE OUT - I SUPPORT ALL WESTCOAST DUDES LIKE I SAID B4. DONT KNOW ABOUT DJ AGE DOIN UR MIXTAPE THO LOL - ITS PROLY UNOFFICIAL AND NOT APPROVED BY WAYNE ANYWAY. LOL

First off I want to say that I am not Clinton Wayne (CW) RHATER!  It's a shame that you take the time to sit here and lie such as above.  How the hell are you saying you support ALL west coast (WC) "dudes" but every time someone says anything positive about a WC artist such as CW you claim that it is CW himself?  It seems apparent that you, however small and irrelevant you may be, are all up on some Hot$ dick.  All you are doing is try to keep some crap stirred up.  Have you not got anything else to put your pathetic non dissing (refer to "11 year old special ed comment below) mind to?  Let me see if I can put this into Barney language for you.  Clinton Wayne was merely pointing out that no matter how hot Hot$ wishes he could be, don't act like he is the only one out there.  The people he named...he is probably trying to ride harder than Andy Dick would like to ride Elton John.  But the WC is more than that and CW is putting that out there. So quit your hatin, finish jerking off to your Richard Simmons videos and check out that new drop from CW.  **Warning!  Listening to Clinton Wayne may cause your balls to drop. **

HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER SCREEN NAME HUH.. WHY IS IT YOUR FIRST POST HAD TO BE IN THIS THREAD...

Sheronda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2008, 01:26:36 AM »

HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER SCREEN NAME HUH.. WHY IS IT YOUR FIRST POST HAD TO BE IN THIS THREAD...

Cause you the only sad ass fool to piss me off with this shit!  And I don't have to hide behind a mask bitch but the fact that you think that MY writing is equivalent to a lyricist such as Clinton Wayne is a compliment.  But I am no swinging dick so please don't get a rise off of me.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2008, 08:31:59 AM »

Cause you the only sad ass fool to piss me off with this shit!  And I don't have to hide behind a mask bitch but the fact that you think that MY writing is equivalent to a lyricist such as Clinton Wayne is a compliment.  But I am no swinging dick so please don't get a rise off of me.

ok, its very clear that this Clint Wayne dude is a complete lame....wow!  he can keep bumping his thread with fake screen names and alias's...its obvious by the way that he types that he is both Socal & sheronda... "CW" "hot$" - and the cornball shit like "I take it as a compliment that you think i could write as well as CW" - dude is a str8 cornball 4 that shit end of discussion, thats how my little brother would argue with me...this is my last response on the matter...dude is a str8 forum/myspace rapper and will never leave the desert!!

Sheronda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2008, 12:20:17 PM »

ok, its very clear that this Clint Wayne dude is a complete lame....wow!  he can keep bumping his thread with fake screen names and alias's...its obvious by the way that he types that he is both Socal & sheronda... "CW" "hot$" - and the cornball shit like "I take it as a compliment that you think i could write as well as CW" - dude is a str8 cornball 4 that shit end of discussion, thats how my little brother would argue with me...this is my last response on the matter...dude is a str8 forum/myspace rapper and will never leave the desert!!

Well you keep coming back with the same ass shit saying that I am CW so I guess it would be better for you to not try and make a point.  Just as it would be best for ColdPenny to accept the fact that he lyrically cannot stand up to CW.  And who the hell says "Cornball"  are you Hot$ because that's about the education level of a six year old who got dropped from the 1st grade.  Now that makes more sense to me.  It's okay that you didn't make it anywhere in life and that you get a rise watching the little kids excel in all the areas of life that you still continue to fall short. Remember one day when you learn to tie your shoes so you stop trippin' then maybe you would realize that you aren't capable of maintaining any status of importance in the world of adults.  It's okay.  Your mom probably loves you.  Maybe you shouldn't try the same lines you use on your little brother in the forums.  But I would like to offer a few familiar words to comfort you as you go crawl in the bed with your little friends while watching Michael Jackson and McCully Caulkin..."I know you are but what am I"  Now go tell your Mom BITCH
Yours Truly
Clinton Wayne Impersonator