Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3588 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »
If you ain't heard Clinton Wayn check out his 2 mixtapes "Tsoul Ghetto" and "Regal Muzik"

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/clinton_wayne-tsoul_ghetto_mixtape-(DUBCNN).zip

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/00000clinton_wayne-regal_muzik-2006-(dubcnn).rar

COOL I WILL CHECK DUDE OUT - I SUPPORT ALL WESTCOAST DUDES LIKE I SAID B4. DONT KNOW ABOUT DJ AGE DOIN UR MIXTAPE THO LOL - ITS PROLY UNOFFICIAL AND NOT APPROVED BY WAYNE ANYWAY. LOL

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »
COOL I WILL CHECK DUDE OUT - I SUPPORT ALL WESTCOAST DUDES LIKE I SAID B4. DONT KNOW ABOUT DJ AGE DOIN UR MIXTAPE THO LOL - ITS PROLY UNOFFICIAL AND NOT APPROVED BY WAYNE ANYWAY. LOL

LOL says the dick ryder! keep it coming i love haters man especially the ones dick rydin they fav rapper like ho's

i'm obsessed with rap, no wonder hot dollar didnt mention him.

u obsessed with Hot Dolla like a 13 yr old school girl is obsessed with Ja Rule
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:46:05 AM by DJ-AGE »

SIMSX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
What people seem to not understand is that this was more of an uplifting track for the whole west coast than a diss track to hot dollar. By the way hot dollar is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard. It is a slap in the face to hip hop for a brotha like hot dollar to get a deal over a brotha like clinton wayne who can actually rap. All of you west coast brotha's need to come together and recognize who's real and who's garbage because if you keep supporting rappers like hot dollar the west coast will never be back on top and thats real. RESPECT the KOD that brotha did and does his thing!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »

LOL says the dick ryder! keep it coming i love haters man especially the ones dick rydin they fav rapper like ho's

i'm obsessed with rap, no wonder hot dollar didnt mention him.

u obsessed with Hot Dolla like a 13 yr old school girl is obsessed with Ja Rule

your obsessed with crappy mixtape artwork and unofficial mixtapes like a 11 yr old special ed kid

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:21 AM »
What people seem to not understand is that this was more of an uplifting track for the whole west coast than a diss track to hot dollar. By the way hot dollar is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard. It is a slap in the face to hip hop for a brotha like hot dollar to get a deal over a brotha like clinton wayne who can actually rap. All of you west coast brotha's need to come together and recognize who's real and who's garbage because if you keep supporting rappers like hot dollar the west coast will never be back on top and thats real. RESPECT the KOD that brotha did and does his thing!!

2 posts? looks like mr. wayne himself big uppin himself once again... LOL  dude has a nice flow but he obviously lacks song making skills hence why no one knows him outside of a few ppl in this forum. u shldnt knock ppl who know how to make "songs" with hooks and melody

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »
damm  8)

SIMSX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 12:53:55 PM »
Truth be told I am not even from Cali or the West Coast in general, I heard about CW through DUB-CNN and NIMA (Props!). All I have done is listened to Hot Dollar, who is hot garbage, and listen to CW, who is a dude who can spit but isn't given a proper chance because he does not have a brother already in the game. You must be real close to Hot Dollar or a grade A dick ryder to not be able to realize all of his flows suck and JD is prolly writing all of hooks. I am done on this shit, I just wanted to support a brotha who is finally willing to call out some of these truly wack west coast rappers who do not deserve any kind of a deal.

PS- tell your boy Dolla to shave that dumb ass mustache...that nigga looks stupid.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 01:30:53 PM »
Truth be told I am not even from Cali or the West Coast in general, I heard about CW through DUB-CNN and NIMA (Props!). All I have done is listened to Hot Dollar, who is hot garbage, and listen to CW, who is a dude who can spit but isn't given a proper chance because he does not have a brother already in the game. You must be real close to Hot Dollar or a grade A dick ryder to not be able to realize all of his flows suck and JD is prolly writing all of hooks. I am done on this shit, I just wanted to support a brotha who is finally willing to call out some of these truly wack west coast rappers who do not deserve any kind of a deal.

PS- tell your boy Dolla to shave that dumb ass mustache...that nigga looks stupid.

yeah right clint....

plus jd dont even work with hot on music smart guy. hot stays in LA and JD in ATL they havent made 1 song together yet but i will relay the message that u told him to shave his stache clint 4 sure.  but honestly as it is apparant in the song he proly could care less about rappers that live in barstow or anywhere else thats 100 miles from LA lol when he does songs naming "LA" artists

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2008, 02:07:18 PM »
Any1 sleepin on wayne needs to wake the fuck up 8)

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »
Never heard of the guy but it was a cool song.  Both rappers are relatively unknown so I don't know why people are trippin'. It seems like Dollar did his "diss" to get some exposure and Clinton did his diss based on one statement that wasn't directed specifically at him.

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 03:16:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, I'll respond later. But Im Clinton Wayne, I dont do aliases. Keep posting ure opinions though, they're all appreciated. Even yours R Hustle.

Desert Stand Up.......

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

yeah right clint....

plus jd dont even work with hot on music smart guy. hot stays in LA and JD in ATL they havent made 1 song together yet but i will relay the message that u told him to shave his stache clint 4 sure.  but honestly as it is apparant in the song he proly could care less about rappers that live in barstow or anywhere else thats 100 miles from LA lol when he does songs naming "LA" artists

is Hot Dollar your favorite rapper?
"Hi Travy"

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »
HAHAHA... damn clinton waynes got like 30 personas.. if you think KODs gonna waste his time doing that shit your tripping rhustle.  It looks like your the only one hating and if anything everyone else is feeling it..  If clinton was gonna diss someone to get famous it be someone much bigger then a hot dollar. 

All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »
I wonder if Hot Dolla is gonna respond. I think it'd be a bad look for him if he don't since he got his asshole tore.