Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3634 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
RHustle is not a Hot Dolla fan he actually a Hot Dolla groupie!

Stick to the facts homie your ppl here hatin on u i mean anything related to Hot Dolla has every second reply by none other than the #1 groupie...damn dogg for real get off dudes nutz & mine cause you make yourself look stupid.....im through wit your young ass cause only a kid could dick ryde as hard as u.......put that dick ryding effort into something constructive!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:42 PM »
RHustle is not a Hot Dolla fan he actually a Hot Dolla groupie!

Stick to the facts homie your ppl here hatin on u i mean anything related to Hot Dolla has every second reply by none other than the #1 groupie...damn dogg for real get off dudes nutz & mine cause you make yourself look stupid.....im through wit your young ass cause only a kid could dick ryde as hard as u.......put that dick ryding effort into something constructive!

something constructive like "unofficial and fake internet mixtapes" like yours? 

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 05:06:31 PM »
First Clinton Wayne, that shit was fire. Hot Dollar I thought he had potential a few years back but he did not live up to the hype. Clinton Wayne just showed me why Dubcnn thinks so much of him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
someone post it in zshare if they can
good lookin in advance
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »
Don't know what the Taje line was all about, but from what I know about him, if it was a diss, Clinton will be hearing from him personally.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 06:03:15 PM »
Don't know what the Taje line was all about, but from what I know about him, if it was a diss, Clinton will be hearing from him personally.
Ive listened to this a few times now and IMO i dont think dude dissin he jus sayin support the artists underground that do have talent like Sly Boogy, Network etc he pretty much jus saying instead of taje, Bishop etc why dont you drop these other cats still grindin and that got talent...

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
Ive listened to this a few times now and IMO i dont think dude dissin he jus sayin support the artists underground that do have talent like Sly Boogy, Network etc he pretty much jus saying instead of taje, Bishop etc why dont you drop these other cats still grindin and that got talent...

co-sign i dont see it as a taje or bishop lamont diss either...i feel where clinton wayne saying about also shouting out some i.e and s.d. artists more cause im from the i.e. as well.....

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 06:12:39 PM »

Like he is gonna beat his ass or something??? Like they was gonna to do DJ Strong??? I doubt CW is gonna go for that shit.... CW obviously ain't scared of Hot and Hot got a grip of gutter ass Compton niggaz riding wit him... I doubt Taje pumpin any fear whatsoever

cinnabun

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 01:09:08 AM »
been a fan of clinton wayne ever since regal muzik.. and im still bumpin that mixtape!

and for that diss track someone had to do it, and clinton wayne dissed it good

SHAMAHN MANNN!

DPGC23

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 03:47:01 AM »
HEARIN IT AGAIN
WHISTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YEA YEA DUDES GOT THAT FLOW

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 03:50:19 AM »
Wayne fuckin ripped that track! He killed HD.

smegma

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 04:19:23 AM »

What's he gonna do? Threaten him? Put a gun to his head?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:02 AM »
^^^lol at this quote, this is something a 12 year old would say.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 07:40:02 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 08:59:48 AM »
i agree with everyone on here i didnt here a diss to taje or lamont and for hot$ it wasnt like a hit em up diss it was more to the west coast itself to recognize and unite.. come on eddie your one of the head people on dubcnn and your going on here spreading a rumor like some high school shit.  I think you got a bigger responsibility to this website then to stir up shit thats not even there.  KODs just saying theres a lot of artist who arent recognized and given respect in the west and theres nothing wrong with that.  If hot$ was to respond im sure hed use a tupac beat cuz thats what he do.
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 09:39:57 AM »
Dude is spittin but I don't get it; he's upset that he didn't get dissed?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"