Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3623 times)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 11:02:51 AM »
i agree with everyone on here i didnt here a diss to taje or lamont and for hot$ it wasnt like a hit em up diss it was more to the west coast itself to recognize and unite.. come on eddie your one of the head people on dubcnn and your going on here spreading a rumor like some high school shit.  I think you got a bigger responsibility to this website then to stir up shit thats not even there.  KODs just saying theres a lot of artist who arent recognized and given respect in the west and theres nothing wrong with that.  If hot$ was to respond im sure hed use a tupac beat cuz thats what he do.

Lets get real... Hot Dollar isnt gonna respond to this.  Lets keep it funky and admit that outside of maybe 250 ppl who hear this song off dubcnn - nobody else in the entire world or rap community is gonna encounter this Clinton Wayne diss I mean i didnt see it on ANY other websites.  At least when Hot dissed Game and Wayne it was everywhere online

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:39 PM »
i agree with everyone on here i didnt here a diss to taje or lamont and for hot$ it wasnt like a hit em up diss it was more to the west coast itself to recognize and unite.. come on eddie your one of the head people on dubcnn and your going on here spreading a rumor like some high school shit.  I think you got a bigger responsibility to this website then to stir up shit thats not even there.  KODs just saying theres a lot of artist who arent recognized and given respect in the west and theres nothing wrong with that.  If hot$ was to respond im sure hed use a tupac beat cuz thats what he do.

Lets get real... Hot Dollar isnt gonna respond to this.  Lets keep it funky and admit that outside of maybe 250 ppl who hear this song off dubcnn - nobody else in the entire world or rap community is gonna encounter this Clinton Wayne diss I mean i didnt see it on ANY other websites.  At least when Hot dissed Game and Wayne it was everywhere online

Hot Dollar won't reply cause he's garbage as fuck. Straight up.

h2k4

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »

Probably because Game's a big time artist.  But I agree, this diss will probably only float to the Wescoast sites.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
Don't know what the Taje line was all about, but from what I know about him, if it was a diss, Clinton will be hearing from him personally.
^^^lol at this quote, this is something a 12 year old would say.
Something a 12 year old would say?  Ok, that made a lot of sense.

Its not up to you to interpret what he meant by the line, just like I can't know for sure what he meant.  I wasn't spreading a rumor, I was commenting on what I heard in the song like everyone else.  I said in my post, "I don't know what he meant by the Taje line."  I was just shocked he would say something like that if he was meaning to diss him because if it were a diss, it seemed to come from nowhere.  And the second part where I said, "If he meant to diss him, Taje will talk to him personally", that's just the type of guy Taje is.  He likes to talk out beefs and problems in person without dissing people on wax.  And this is nothing against Clinton Wayne either.  I've never talked to him before, but I've heard he's a cool dude and he makes good music.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:59:57 PM by Eddie »

smegma

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2008, 01:01:56 PM »
What do you think Taje will say?

"When I get nervous I do dumb shit"

Something like that maybe?

K-9

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »
Clinton went hard.... ja ruled that nigga
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 01:35:58 PM by That nigga you love to hate »

hopeye

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »
Haah at this wannabe being pissed he didnt get dissed, of course Hot is not going to mention you! Why? Cause no one knows who the fuck u r or gives a fuck about you! Nice try at being an attention whore ill +1 for that!  I doubt Hot, Taje , Bishop or anyone else he mentioned on this song GIVES A FUCK! Really what was this dudes name again??? I also think there alot of Stupid 12 year old losers on here!   Trying to blow Eddies words out of proportion and start drama just goes to show that you fuckers are STUPID and cant read!!!

READ BEFORE U REPLY OR COMMENT.

KDE

• Lil Geezy
  • The Next to Blow
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, I'll respond later. But Im Clinton Wayne, I dont do aliases. Keep posting ure opinions though, they're all appreciated. Even yours R Hustle.

Desert Stand Up.......

Lol Clinton u a crazy ass motherfuck lol. I was in the car when you where on the Phone wit Raje lol and we where listening to it. But ya lol you went hard. But i am not gonna take sides in this lol
myspace.com/kdewolf

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2008, 08:07:19 PM »
this track is nice 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »
Damn he shitted on Hot Dollar
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:15 PM »
All I wanna know..is are these rappers who diss...keep it real wit there fans other than there self...

So now I take it that when ever clinton wayne ..comes out the lonely desert to the land of la la..will he have his fade ready for hot dolla....

All these niggas dissin muh fuckas on wax are they ready to take it to the streets...

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:48 AM »
All I wanna know..is are these rappers who diss...keep it real wit there fans other than there self...

So now I take it that when ever clinton wayne ..comes out the lonely desert to the land of la la..will he have his fade ready for hot dolla....

All these niggas dissin muh fuckas on wax are they ready to take it to the streets...

smegma

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 02:10:03 AM »
I would love to see a youtube fight between DJ Rambo and Comptonrida1.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2008, 03:10:52 AM »
Clinton Wayne came correct on this shit. Hot Dollar is not a major figure in the West. Really, there aren't a lot of artist fucking with Hot Dollar like that on a regular basis for a artist signed to a major deal and what did he have after Streets on Lock? Dollars flow is not that good, it's below average. No offense to the dude but having GB as his brother did help and he had it coming the way he came at dudes on that song out of no where. U know he was looking for attention because of the timing of the song being released. His diss song is not all over the internet because dubcnn is the only site I've seen it on. The difference between him and Wayne is that Dollar has a major deal which makes it sad.

And these dudes ain't gonna take it to the street because that would be ignorant. Did we not learn shit from Pac and Biggie and that will just get the constant critics of hip-hop to get to running their damn mouths again. Shit ain't super personal so it will and should stay on wax. On his worst day, Wayne is better than Dollar on his best day.

So, keep holding that shit down for the 7-Sixty homie.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »

Thats why I always laugh when the internet says so and so got beef with so and so...man that aint beef...beef is when you show up to the door with twin burners, its even funnier because these beef between certain rappers who dont live too far from each other is comedy...like you couldn't handle that shit....I bet if certain rappers did meet up they would be like.." We need to end this black on black violence" and hug on up...Just like Chill throwin the first rock and runnin...talkin tough on video, I bet he wont tell ya about the time when his ex wifes son knocked him out at atlantic farms market And he was layed out covered in doritos and fritos...Dont get me wrong there are some real ridahs in the game and violence is sometimes senseless, but i believe so much shit has gone on for too long thats why the sudden surge in threads where rappers are gettin exposed..not just on this site, some will say none of that matters and it shouldnt but false flaggin, and misrepresentation should catch you a beatdown, i think it needs to get worse before it can get better..clear away all the garbage and fakes...