Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3633 times)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »
I would love to see a youtube fight between DJ Rambo and Comptonrida1.

I WOULD LOVE TO SMACK THE TASTE OUT OF THIS AUSSIES MOUTH YOUTUBE OR NOT. THATS WHY U GOT KICKED OUT OF DUBCNN STAFF CUZ UR WACK ASS FUCK - THEN STILL COULDNT FIND A LIFE SO U DECIDED TO BLAST THEIR FORUM WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTARY....

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2008, 08:03:34 AM »
Clinton Wayne came correct on this shit. Hot Dollar is not a major figure in the West. Really, there aren't a lot of artist fucking with Hot Dollar like that on a regular basis for a artist signed to a major deal and what did he have after Streets on Lock? Dollars flow is not that good, it's below average. No offense to the dude but having GB as his brother did help and he had it coming the way he came at dudes on that song out of no where. U know he was looking for attention because of the timing of the song being released. His diss song is not all over the internet because dubcnn is the only site I've seen it on. The difference between him and Wayne is that Dollar has a major deal which makes it sad.

And these dudes ain't gonna take it to the street because that would be ignorant. Did we not learn shit from Pac and Biggie and that will just get the constant critics of hip-hop to get to running their damn mouths again. Shit ain't super personal so it will and should stay on wax. On his worst day, Wayne is better than Dollar on his best day.

So, keep holding that shit down for the 7-Sixty homie.

it was on the media section of hiphopdx, allhiphop.com and hiphopgame.com actually...  and i personally think being guerilla's brother has been more of an obstacle then a benefit for dude

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
Clinton Wayne came correct on this shit. Hot Dollar is not a major figure in the West. Really, there aren't a lot of artist fucking with Hot Dollar like that on a regular basis for a artist signed to a major deal and what did he have after Streets on Lock? Dollars flow is not that good, it's below average. No offense to the dude but having GB as his brother did help and he had it coming the way he came at dudes on that song out of no where. U know he was looking for attention because of the timing of the song being released. His diss song is not all over the internet because dubcnn is the only site I've seen it on. The difference between him and Wayne is that Dollar has a major deal which makes it sad.
ok i understand what u saying about having gb as his brother but when i first heard of hot dollar i never knew they was brothers i didnt find out til maybe not to long ago and i been a fan since i first heard felli fel break streets on lock awhile ago....and i must say hd might not be the most lyrical but he knows how to make actual songs - streets on lock, upside down, fly away, on the block, im coming, switch ya swag up even i fuck yo girl was better the original version....and i give hd credit cause everywhere i go i see dude in the streets or clubs with his piece on chilling not even in vip but with the general crowd with no major entourage or goons just posted and the other rapper i see do that as while is g malone and a couple others

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »
I would love to see a youtube fight between DJ Rambo and Comptonrida1.

Aint nothin but an ibox message away wit a number...I'm catchin all fades....and smegma you can catch one too...but since non of yall are in america..it won't happen...but factor house will be world wide in 2009.. So attention all foreigners..you'll be able to catch my fade next year....

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2008, 10:41:07 AM »
ok i understand what u saying about having gb as his brother but when i first heard of hot dollar i never knew they was brothers i didnt find out til maybe not to long ago and i been a fan since i first heard felli fel break streets on lock awhile ago....and i must say hd might not be the most lyrical but he knows how to make actual songs - streets on lock, upside down, fly away, on the block, im coming, switch ya swag up even i fuck yo girl was better the original version....and i give hd credit cause everywhere i go i see dude in the streets or clubs with his piece on chilling not even in vip but with the general crowd with no major entourage or goons just posted and the other rapper i see do that as while is g malone and a couple others

GB helped him out industry wise. Doesn't matter if the fans knew or not, it only matters to those who sign the checks. If you know someone already in the party, it makes it a whole lot easier to get in that bitch. Clinton writes just as good if not matter. His songs don't sound like anything anybody else is doing.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2008, 10:53:21 AM »

His songs don't sound like anything anybody else is doing.
[/quote]

everybody says that shit...stereotypical thing to say, i'm sure if u heard 2 or 3 songs of his u could compare him to someone lets be real

QWICCSHOTT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:21 AM »
All I wanna know..is are these rappers who diss...keep it real wit there fans other than there self...
So now I take it that when ever clinton wayne ..comes out the lonely desert to the land of la la..will he have his fade ready for hot dolla....
  All these niggas dissin muh fuckas on wax are they ready to take it to the streets...

this is whats wrong with rap music^^^^^

did clinton say anything confrontational about cuzz in that song..... if not then why would he need 2 have his fade ready?
listen to what youre saying my nigga.... read it 3 or 4 times over till you see how ridiculous it sounds

thats like "if lebron says he dont respect Iversons game, then they gon fight next time they see each other rather than go hard on the court"

see how stupid that sounds... and on the flip.... i doubt c.wayne is lookin 4 a beef
the nigga is way more talented than hot dollar and another round of this would be sensless... im just saying on the real

this tracc wasnt about no.... imma put hands on cuzz when i see him.... it was tellin him and you muthafuccaz that its more fire on the west
than what you've seen as of late... we aint hard to find
alot of us be where these niggaz is at.... if our time aint come yet, its comin.... so wake up and dont think you've seen all that the west got
cuz you aint seen shit yet

c.wayne is a part of the bright future for the west
and im just glad the nigga seen fit to mention me in the dope music hes makin

peace my nigga and best of lucc in your endeavors!!! west^

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
Hot$.... where ya at nigga?? Dis nigga CW served u on wax... it's pretty much a consensus... ain't no one disagreeing with that...  where ya heart at nigga?? You lookin like a sucka MC right now!! lol

Truth is he from the M I Crooked letter I and the best rapper alive is the crooked letter I - WOAH!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:58:42 AM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »
All I wanna know..is are these rappers who diss...keep it real wit there fans other than there self...
So now I take it that when ever clinton wayne ..comes out the lonely desert to the land of la la..will he have his fade ready for hot dolla....
  All these niggas dissin muh fuckas on wax are they ready to take it to the streets...

this is whats wrong with rap music^^^^^

did clinton say anything confrontational about cuzz in that song..... if not then why would he need 2 have his fade ready?
listen to what youre saying my nigga.... read it 3 or 4 times over till you see how ridiculous it sounds

thats like "if lebron says he dont respect Iversons game, then they gon fight next time they see each other rather than go hard on the court"

see how stupid that sounds... and on the flip.... i doubt c.wayne is lookin 4 a beef
the nigga is way more talented than hot dollar and another round of this would be sensless... im just saying on the real

this tracc wasnt about no.... imma put hands on cuzz when i see him.... it was tellin him and you muthafuccaz that its more fire on the west
than what you've seen as of late... we aint hard to find
alot of us be where these niggaz is at.... if our time aint come yet, its comin.... so wake up and dont think you've seen all that the west got
cuz you aint seen shit yet

c.wayne is a part of the bright future for the west
and im just glad the nigga seen fit to mention me in the dope music hes makin

peace my nigga and best of lucc in your endeavors!!! west^

WELL I WOULDNT NECCESSARILY TALK SHIT ABOUT HOOD PPL IN A PUBLIC FASHION IF I DIDNT WANT THEM TO LYRICALLY OR PHYSICALLY COME AT ME...

REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I SPOKE ON PHYSICAL SHIT/GUN BUSTING OR JUST SOME I AM A BETTER RAPPER TYPE SHIT...

LETS JUST FACE THE FACTS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT INTO THAT WWE OR SOAP OPERA SHIT...WHETHER U FROM COMPTON OR THE DESERT...AND DONT SEPERATE MUSIC FROM THE STREET... JUST ASK DAZ LOL

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:22:45 PM by dj rambo »

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »
it didn't sound like a major diss to me.

but it's like he put dollar in check for making it seem like there
isn't anyone else who is hard on wax in the west.
especially seeing as hot dollar isn't as dope as most
of the artists c. wayne mentioned.

damn but for real, this song made me recognize c. wayne.
this guy has some fuckin skills on the mic. ill definitely be
checking for him after this.

SwissThaBizness

• Lil Geezy
  • Im on my WestCoast shit
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »
Song went hard, i'd love to see what Hot can put up against that.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »
i just heard that hot dollar song, it was kinda weak.
but i do respect that he went at jewelz and lil wayne for
fronting like they're real bloods when they've never
seen a real hood in their lives.

rappers using gang banging as a marketing tool is weak.

but for real, hot dollar kinda got murked on this.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2008, 12:56:16 PM »
i just heard that hot dollar song, it was kinda weak.
but i do respect that he went at jewelz and lil wayne for
fronting like they're real bloods when they've never
seen a real hood in their lives.

rappers using gang banging as a marketing tool is weak.

but for real, hot dollar kinda got murked on this.

he didnt diss Juelz FYI... he was talking about Lil Wayne and said he hits the streets of LA with no "JEWELZ"... lol

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »
oh i see, i didn't catch that. 

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2008, 01:55:40 PM »
dope shit!! aint very familiar dude but im sure he'll release more stuff!! better then hot dollar anyway!! any nigga can rap better then hot dollar though!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------