Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3629 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »
Just talked to Clinton Wayne, and he was not dissing Taje or Bishop in this record. 

I apologize for making that comment earlier.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »
Just talked to Clinton Wayne, and he was not dissing Taje or Bishop in this record. 

why u apologizing eddie? nuthin to be sorry for...he mentioned their names in a song where he is "dissing" people and leaves a rather cloudy statement about both of them so i can understand how u could have been confused or taje or anyone could have took offense to what dude said

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »

why u apologizing eddie? nuthin to be sorry for...he mentioned their names in a song where he is "dissing" people and leaves a rather cloudy statement about both of them so i can understand how u could have been confused or taje or anyone could have took offense to what dude said
Yep, I was confused, but I appreciate the fact that Clinton reached out to me and wanted to clear it up.  I'm just apologizing for any extra bullshit i may have caused in this discussion.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »
So the consensus is that Hot Dollar got roasted huh? Check this out though. Dj Nick Bean used to be Hot Dollars Dj. How didi I make my name hard to find when I appeared on Nick Beans last 2 biggest projects? Plus I'm like the only dude from O.C. on em. See I seen Hot around more than a few times and Pop Gates introduced his self to me. Pop Gates come across as a cool dude. It seem like that Hot was only mentioning LA dudes. Like thats all thats on the west.

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 04:17:10 PM »
so rambo who you think clinton wayne sounds like
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 04:31:45 PM »
DONT FORGET..DAZ DISSED HOT DOLLAR AND YALL SEEN THE VIDEO..dub car show.. yall forgot that fast..

AIGHT AIGHT CRY GIRLS ..the rida might.. might.. be hard on the diss song but ..look at it from a street point off view.. dissin has never been known.. to jus keep it on the mic.. and seen that from mc shan and so forth..

but back to what i was talkin bout.. why even go there.. what was the purpose of dissin...

but.. for all of you who didnt agree what i said in my first reply..i was puttin industry intouch wit the streets..jus think im jus one man..im sure others think like me too..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 04:45:28 PM »
DONT FORGET..DAZ DISSED HOT DOLLAR AND YALL SEEN THE VIDEO..dub car show.. yall forgot that fast..

AIGHT AIGHT CRY GIRLS ..the rida might.. might.. be hard on the diss song but ..look at it from a street point off view.. dissin has never been known.. to jus keep it on the mic.. and seen that from mc shan and so forth..

but back to what i was talkin bout.. why even go there.. what was the purpose of dissin...

but.. for all of you who didnt agree what i said in my first reply..i was puttin industry intouch wit the streets..jus think im jus one man..im sure others think like me too..

Why u assuming CW is scared to catch a fade?? Do u know the nigga personally??

And why u dissing CW by saying "come out the lonely desert"? It's obvious u choosin sides.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »
So the consensus is that Hot Dollar got roasted huh? Check this out though. Dj Nick Bean used to be Hot Dollars Dj. How didi I make my name hard to find when I appeared on Nick Beans last 2 biggest projects? Plus I'm like the only dude from O.C. on em. See I seen Hot around more than a few times and Pop Gates introduced his self to me. Pop Gates come across as a cool dude. It seem like that Hot was only mentioning LA dudes. Like thats all thats on the west.

Ps Nik Bean was NEVER Hot Dollar's DJ - he just did 1 mixtape with dude btw....  Ill Will is his DJ and always has been

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2008, 04:56:56 PM »

Why u assuming CW is scared to catch a fade?? Do u know the nigga personally??

And why u dissing CW by saying "come out the lonely desert"? It's obvious u choosin sides.

COME ON NOW..AINT DISRESPECTIN THE DESERT BUT..WHAT TYPE OF RURAL ACTION GOIN ON OUT THERE..BUT IM SURE ERR CITY GOT A HOOD..

where do it say im sidin.. cause real niggas dont take sides..all im showin you is.. why diss hot dollar for the diss song he made to wayne and game ?

and i already talked to clinton.. so he knows my point of view befoer you to take this out of context..

if this was the case i think his approach to dissing hot dollar was wrong...they should have did some battle type thing..aint that what rappers do..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »
i finally heard da song.. its cool cw got flows..i guess its a lyrical rap diss..i think this should be clarified ass a rap off ..not a diss..

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:26 PM »

dang ive noticed that COMPTONRIDA be on HOT DOLLARS dick alot fuck that wack nigga. Nigga aint shit but 4'11 he aint shit.

dude is from Missippi....just like you said Snoop isnt from LBC cuz he was born in Missippi 2. Haa see the double standars niggas and niggetes.
"Hi Travy"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »

dang ive noticed that COMPTONRIDA be on HOT DOLLARS dick alot fuck that wack nigga. Nigga aint shit but 4'11 he aint shit.

dude is from Missippi....just like you said Snoop isnt from LBC cuz he was born in Missippi 2. Haa see the double standars niggas and niggetes.

hot dollar from compton.. dont get it twisted raised in compton .. moved to the sipp..

and dumb nigga you got me fucked up wit someone else..i never said snoop was'nt from lbc..i dont know shit bout snoop..so i cant speak on dat nigga but his entertainment life..

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

Ps Nik Bean was NEVER Hot Dollar's DJ - he just did 1 mixtape with dude btw....  Ill Will is his DJ and always has been

Well thats not what he told me. Regardless. Im here.

MASH

AuthentIK.......The Prototype coming soon!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:04:51 PM by MASHALOT »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »

MASH

of course thats not what HE told u, he proly told you he was Ya Boy & Glasses Malone's DJ too...LOL

and more so to the point Hot Dolla was naming the rappers he fucks with in LA .... NOT the OC, Not The Bay, NOT Chicago, NOT San Diego, NOT Barstow... he may have named a few dudes from the IE in 40 GLocc and Stage but thats just cuz them dudes be in the streets in LA ... SMH it wasnt a rapper naming contest of name all the rappers in California it was just Hot naming all the rappers he felt have a movement or are taking themselves and their career serious IN LOS ANGELES

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »

MASH

of course thats not what HE told u, he proly told you he was Ya Boy & Glasses Malone's DJ too...LOL

and more so to the point Hot Dolla was naming the rappers he fucks with in LA .... NOT the OC, Not The Bay, NOT Chicago, NOT San Diego, NOT Barstow... he may have named a few dudes from the IE in 40 GLocc and Stage but thats just cuz them dudes be in the streets in LA ... SMH it wasnt a rapper naming contest of name all the rappers in California it was just Hot naming all the rappers he felt have a movement or are taking themselves and their career serious IN LOS ANGELES

Well my career is serious homie. No plan B. No 9-5 and Im out there. It's not a game. I have no problem with the nigga naming names. It was the slick shiit he said. If I didnt mention your name you making it hard to find it. Especially when alot of those names he named know me, see me, and recognize my push. Yeah and half them people he named I met them in the streets of L.A. Negative actions bring about negative results. Hence the Clinton Wayne diss. Damn he grilled that nigga man.