Author Topic: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]  (Read 3618 times)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clinton Wayne - Tax Write Off [Hot Dollar Diss]
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »
So the consensus is that Hot Dollar got roasted huh? Check this out though. Dj Nick Bean used to be Hot Dollars Dj. How didi I make my name hard to find when I appeared on Nick Beans last 2 biggest projects? Plus I'm like the only dude from O.C. on em. See I seen Hot around more than a few times and Pop Gates introduced his self to me. Pop Gates come across as a cool dude. It seem like that Hot was only mentioning LA dudes. Like thats all thats on the west.

Ps Nik Bean was NEVER Hot Dollar's DJ - he just did 1 mixtape with dude btw....  Ill Will is his DJ and always has been

Well thats not what he told me. Regardless. Im here.

MASH

AuthentIK.......The Prototype coming soon!!!!!

of course thats not what HE told u, he proly told you he was Ya Boy & Glasses Malone's DJ too...LOL

and more so to the point Hot Dolla was naming the rappers he fucks with in LA .... NOT the OC, Not The Bay, NOT Chicago, NOT San Diego, NOT Barstow... he may have named a few dudes from the IE in 40 GLocc and Stage but thats just cuz them dudes be in the streets in LA ... SMH it wasnt a rapper naming contest of name all the rappers in California it was just Hot naming all the rappers he felt have a movement or are taking themselves and their career serious IN LOS ANGELES

Well my career is serious homie. No plan B. No 9-5 and Im out there. It's not a game. I have no problem with the nigga naming names. It was the slick shiit he said. If I didnt mention your name you making it hard to find it. Especially when alot of those names he named know me, see me, and recognize my push. Yeah and half them people he named I met them in the streets of L.A. Negative actions bring about negative results. Hence the Clinton Wayne diss. Damn he grilled that nigga man.

Hot Dolla said he dont even know no rappers named Mash mayne...i just hit him up. I'm not sayin that to be disrespectful but think about it...there are 1,762.5 rappers in and around the LA area...he couldnt name them all so if u didnt make the list u shldnt take that as disrespect u shld take it as an inspiration to make yourself seen more...maybe log off the computer and start pushin your music more or doing shows etc...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:52:09 PM by dj rambo »

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »
Clinton Wayne >>>> Hot Who?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »

His songs don't sound like anything anybody else is doing.

everybody says that shit...stereotypical thing to say, i'm sure if u heard 2 or 3 songs of his u could compare him to someone lets be real
[/quote]

not really. i'm being dead honest fam.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »
I stay doing shows. Slowed down to finish up my street album. Matter fact I 1st met him back stage at the Copa Cabana with Roscoe Umali. I was supposed to get down that night too. Im that nigga that's everywhere with the Angels hat on. Im in the street on the net and everywhere I can be. Im in Fresno September 19th at the Crest Theatre. I could care less if he or you know me but that line was disrespectful. He's not Detox nor is he the finally authority on who's grinding hard enough. Im everywhere homie. Dont believe it now you'll see it later. P.S. I turn down no fades. Im so serious with this rap shit. This is my life aint no plan B

MASH

AuthenitIK.......The Prototype coming soon.

MASH

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »
So the consensus is that Hot Dollar got roasted huh? Check this out though. Dj Nick Bean used to be Hot Dollars Dj. How didi I make my name hard to find when I appeared on Nick Beans last 2 biggest projects? Plus I'm like the only dude from O.C. on em. See I seen Hot around more than a few times and Pop Gates introduced his self to me. Pop Gates come across as a cool dude. It seem like that Hot was only mentioning LA dudes. Like thats all thats on the west.

Ps Nik Bean was NEVER Hot Dollar's DJ - he just did 1 mixtape with dude btw....  Ill Will is his DJ and always has been

Well thats not what he told me. Regardless. Im here.

MASH

AuthentIK.......The Prototype coming soon!!!!!

of course thats not what HE told u, he proly told you he was Ya Boy & Glasses Malone's DJ too...LOL

and more so to the point Hot Dolla was naming the rappers he fucks with in LA .... NOT the OC, Not The Bay, NOT Chicago, NOT San Diego, NOT Barstow... he may have named a few dudes from the IE in 40 GLocc and Stage but thats just cuz them dudes be in the streets in LA ... SMH it wasnt a rapper naming contest of name all the rappers in California it was just Hot naming all the rappers he felt have a movement or are taking themselves and their career serious IN LOS ANGELES

Well my career is serious homie. No plan B. No 9-5 and Im out there. It's not a game. I have no problem with the nigga naming names. It was the slick shiit he said. If I didnt mention your name you making it hard to find it. Especially when alot of those names he named know me, see me, and recognize my push. Yeah and half them people he named I met them in the streets of L.A. Negative actions bring about negative results. Hence the Clinton Wayne diss. Damn he grilled that nigga man.

Hot Dolla said he dont even know no rappers named Mash mayne...i just hit him up. I'm not sayin that to be disrespectful but think about it...there are 1,762.5 rappers in and around the LA area...he couldnt name them all so if u didnt make the list u shldnt take that as disrespect u shld take it as an inspiration to make yourself seen more...maybe log off the computer and start pushin your music more or doing shows etc...

dats real shit.. i think cuzz shouted out the niggas he be fuckin wit...obvious clinton wayne dont be in the circles that hot moves in...but it sound like he mad cause he didnt name drop on him..

now what if hot dropped clinton wayne name..would he mad at him then..i think he would have said thasnks...

bullshit..

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

[/quote]but it sound like he mad cause he didnt name drop on him..

now what if hot dropped clinton wayne name..would he mad at him then..i think he would have said thasnks...

bullshit..
[/quote]
What does Thasnks mean ..haha

h2k4

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2008, 08:57:36 PM »
Why does anybody feel the need to have approval from Hot Dollar?  If he doesn't mention your name you get upset?  Dollar is not that big himself yet he's creating his own little lane.  Truth be told, I've never heard of a Clinton Wayne or a Mashalot until this thread came up so maybe you guys should use this as motivation to get your name out there more.
I agree, Dollar's line was unecessary but did people really expect him to name all rappers on the coast?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »

but it sound like he mad cause he didnt name drop on him..

bullshit..
[/quote]
What does Thasnks mean ..haha
[/quote]

lol man you know i cant spell...lol

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »
Why does anybody feel the need to have approval from Hot Dollar?  If he doesn't mention your name you get upset?  Dollar is not that big himself yet he's creating his own little lane.  Truth be told, I've never heard of a Clinton Wayne or a Mashalot until this thread came up so maybe you guys should use this as motivation to get your name out there more.
I agree, Dollar's line was unecessary but did people really expect him to name all rappers on the coast?
Well my name is MASH
Once again he aint have to mention me, but he definatley didnt have to say that other shit. And as far as never hearing of me Dubcnn has covered me I had an article and songs for download here. But itl's all good nice to meet your aquaintence. Im that Anacrime Ryder MASH "The Ambassador". If you want to hear my music you can check my myspace at myspace.com/MASH714 and you can go to the Dubcnn archives go to December 2007 I got a nice little write up there. Im on Crooked I's St Valentines Bossacre track # 15 California. Im on Dj Nick Beans Streets of  Streets of LA. Volume hosted by Roccet. And my street album AuthentIK....The Prototype is 98% finished and it featurres E-40, Roscoe Umali, Kafani,Kam, Sly Boogie, Wolf Wanggg and my I.K. fam and more  with production from Amil G, Noah Ayalla, Fade Popadopalis and BH da great.

here's some old shit as well featuring Kokane and Trey Deee

MASH

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:59:08 AM by MASHALOT »

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2008, 02:54:32 AM »
Mr. Da Anaz
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
Mr. Da Anaz

Yeah that's me ha. Whats poppin man. I guess a few people here and there heard of me.

h2k4

« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
Well my name is MASH
Once again he aint have to mention me, but he definatley didnt have to say that other shit. And as far as never hearing of me Dubcnn has covered me I had an article and songs for download here. But itl's all good nice to meet your aquaintence. Im that Anacrime Ryder MASH "The Ambassador". If you want to hear my music you can check my myspace at myspace.com/MASH714 and you can go to the Dubcnn archives go to December 2007 I got a nice little write up there. Im on Crooked I's St Valentines Bossacre track # 15 California. Im on Dj Nick Beans Streets of  Streets of LA. Volume hosted by Roccet. And my street album AuthentIK....The Prototype is 98% finished and it featurres E-40, Roscoe Umali, Kafani,Kam, Sly Boogie, Wolf Wanggg and my I.K. fam and more  with production from Amil G, Noah Ayalla, Fade Popadopalis and BH da great.

here's some old shit as well featuring Kokane and Trey Deee

MASH

I agree, he didn't have to say that line but you know how rappers are.  Also, don't take my comment as a diss because I was just stating that you should use this for your own benefit and turn it in to a positive.  Props on the link, I will definitely check out some of your music.

SICCNESS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »
Clinton Wayne strait served Hot Dollar... Hit em Where It Hurts homie

SICCNESS
"Strollin Wreckless"
Orange County Zoo in Stores SICCTEMBER 16
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:03:13 PM by SICCNESS »

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »
Mr. Da Anaz

Yeah that's me ha. Whats poppin man. I guess a few people here and there heard of me.

Fa sho, just keep it West Coast on tha real. People 4get that there are brothaz out in the 714.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »
Mr. Da Anaz

Fa sho, just keep it West Coast on tha real. People 4get that there are brothaz out in the 714.

Of course that goes without saying. It's alway been West Coast on mine.