Author Topic: Dr. Dre Buries His Son  (Read 2782 times)

ABN

Re: Dr. Dre Buries His Son
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 05:13:42 AM »
wow, i just don´t get how anyone but family and friends could take any pictures at a funeral. that´s just foul, i wonder how that cocksucker would feel if mothersfuckers were taking pictures of him burying his son. R.I.P.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
That's fucked up they're snapping pictures at somebody's funeral. Some people have no respect.

20 years is way too young to go though... R.I.P.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K-9

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 11:03:38 AM »
RIP DETOX  ;D

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
Detox just got pushed back another 2 years.

classy....gimme a break  ::)

Seriously, his son died, show some fucking respect.

I understand this is going to be a tough time for him, but the fact remains that he's had his fans waiting 8 years for an album (an album that he possibly doesn't have even a single track sure to make the final cut). Now just because his son died doesn't mean I'm going to forget about the album. I don't know Dre or his family so I can't worry about them. As a fan all I can worry about is this album that he's been promising for the last 8 years.
not really the time or the place..

Chad

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

I understand this is going to be a tough time for him, but the fact remains that he's had his fans waiting 8 years for an album (an album that he possibly doesn't have even a single track sure to make the final cut). Now just because his son died doesn't mean I'm going to forget about the album. I don't know Dre or his family so I can't worry about them. As a fan all I can worry about is this album that he's been promising for the last 8 years.

you can't really expect much from that gangstaboogy cat...he's just a disrespectful & classless bum...I remember him back in the day saying dumb shit...why should dre do anything for any of us anymore?  He gave us NWA, DOC, The Chronic, Snoop Dogg, The Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage, RBX, Eminem, 2001 & Game...not to mention a multitude of dope, bangin'-ass music for the last 20 years!  Fuck anybody who don't show respect to not only a legend like Dre losing a child so young, but to anybody who loses a loved one like that....

Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »

you can't really expect much from that gangstaboogy cat...he's just a disrespectful & classless bum...I remember him back in the day saying dumb shit...why should dre do anything for any of us anymore?  He gave us NWA, DOC, The Chronic, Snoop Dogg, The Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage, RBX, Eminem, 2001 & Game...not to mention a multitude of dope, bangin'-ass music for the last 20 years!  Fuck anybody who don't show respect to not only a legend like Dre losing a child so young, but to anybody who loses a loved one like that....

^well said ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

So harsh. You must've been sitting on your Dr. Dre hand-puppet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
Man I Can't Underestand Ya'll! I Can Bet If Any Of Ya'll Didn't Saw This Picture, Ya'll Be Beggin' To See It! I'm Not One Of Those Who R Like That, When XZIBIT's Son Died I Didn't Open Any Of Those News Story's Because I Tought I'm Gonna See Picture Like This! Yeah, They're Fucked Up, But That's Their Business! BTW Fuck DetoX, That Man NeeDs Some Rest Of All Off It! Imagine Somethin' Like That Happends To You? Would You Think About Putin' Somethin' Out, Project Or Album?! Nahh Man! That Man Just Lost His Son! And I Don't eXcept To See DetoX Out! He NeeDs Some Rest!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 04:37:29 PM »
that sig is so fucking gay.

it looks like your about to tell x what you want for christmas.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »

wow ur stupid.. if ur a fan u should atleast care about the artist! if ur mother has cancer would u say "fuck her cuz she cant make me sum food??"

ur either just stupid or u failed with ur stupid ass joke..

RIP andre young jr

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

dameons

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 06:20:46 PM »
Good...Now drop the album cunt...

D Breezy

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:42 PM »
i thought hood surgeon and dre didnt talk at all? i know someone died and thats usually the only time everyone gets together in one place, but im still surpised he is there.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 01:11:10 AM »
Fuck Tmz, i dont need to see these pictures. I hate fucking tmz there the fucking worse.
I was thinking the same. You got paparrazi hiding in the trees at a cemetary so they can snap a photo of this guy carrying his son's casket. Shit is disgusting to me.

You're right.

Rest In Peace. Dre keep your head up.
It's funky enough!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:09 AM »

i can feel dre on this 100%
whogives a fuck about music at a time like this... he will never ever get over this... and he will think about it every single day of his life...
im sorry this happened