Author Topic: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files back?  (Read 760 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

you'll probably have to re-install windows which you'll need the disc for but unless the HD is fucked or you have some really nasty virus/malware all your music files etc will be fine.

J Bananas

If you think positively and wish it to turn back on, it will start working again. If you think it's messed up it will stay messed up.

WestCoasta

you got viruses

same thing used to happen to me all the time when I had a PC

doesn't look good

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
If you think positively and wish it to turn back on, it will start working again. If you think it's messed up it will stay messed up.

someone's been watching the secret lol

Okka

Re: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files b
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 05:45:26 AM »
you got viruses

same thing used to happen to me all the time when I had a PC

doesn't look good

Yeah, you gonna have to install Windows again. I've had these problems a few weeks ago, i formated my computer a couple of times because of it.

JAZ

oh wait.. ARE ALL THE SCCIT RECORDS TRACKS GONE?!?

smegma

your computer has aids

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah. I had this same problem a few months ago. The cause of crashes was overheating. If you have an old PC, your chipsets and fans are probably clogged with a nice layer of dust-n-shit. Unscrew your motherboard from the case and sink it in a bucket full of soap water and let it soak for a couple of hours. That should fix the problem  :beer:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
^ lol MADD!

Chief

this actually happened to me a couple of years ago. i just got really determined one day and kept selecting start in safe mode. after a while it finally loaded up and restored itself. also when your computer is restarting , read those things that pop up in black in white there should be some f3 or f5 button options for a split second that might work as well.

lol nice

jeromechickenbone

oh wait.. ARE ALL THE SCCIT RECORDS TRACKS GONE?!?

Now that is nothing to joke about.  Please god, tell me someone on this forum has those tracks. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files b
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »
jromo and banana boy are going to comedy hell for their pathetic attempts at humor

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
so did your computer get fixed or what.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
jromo and banana boy are going to comedy hell for their pathetic attempts at humor

and where in there do your raps sit?