Author Topic: Barack Obama as President....  (Read 706 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Barack Obama as President....
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:40:55 AM »
Good or Bad in the fight against racism in the US?

This is something Ive been thinking about a lot lately. At first glance, it seems like having an African American President would be a good thing in the fight against racism. Its an enormous step this country would be taking. It could send the message to young minorities (not just black) that they CAN succeed in this country. It would show that this is their country too. One might think that the first Black President would make it a point to address a lot of race related issues. Its obvious that this country still has plenty. Unless youre a complete racist and believe that one race (and sex) is better then others at birth, then youd understand that there has to be a huge race problem when a majority of the inner cities in this country are made up of minorities. If man is equal at birth, then they should succeed and fail at the same rate. Only if the rules are tilted, does one race succeed at a higher rate.

Here's where I worry. Like I said before, we still have a lot of racism in this country. From the common man, to authority figures, to the justice system. Anyone with any common sense knows this. However, there is still this warped viewpoint out there amongst some white people that there is no race problem. That things are completely equal. Some, even ignorant enough to say that minorities have an advantage.

Now, will electing the first Black President only give these out of touch people what theyre looking for? Do you think it will make them feel even more justified in saying "Minorities have it just as easy as white people"? Will Barack, being the first president that wasnt a white male, be under so much pressure to be a "model President" that he has to shy away from race related issues?

Anyways, this is just some shit thats been bouncing back and forth in my head the least week or so. I mean, hopefully the republican cowards will stick to the issues and not turn this into a soap opera. But whats the chance of that. And I hope those "make believe" race issues dont rear their ugly head again come election day....when we see road blocks, and black voters being turned away at the booths, etc...etc...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Barack Obama as President....
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:13:36 PM »
If the US elects McCain, the whole world will just laugh at the US, they'll get no respect. People around the world love Obama, and to any educated person, it's obvious he would make the better President. America loves to show just how stupid it is in elections by electing Bush twice. America needs to wake up, and vote for the smarter, intelligent candidate.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 04:40:20 PM »
If the US elects McCain, the whole world will just laugh at the US, they'll get no respect. People around the world love Obama, and to any educated person, it's obvious he would make the better President. America loves to show just how stupid it is in elections by electing Bush twice. America needs to wake up, and vote for the smarter, intelligent candidate.

i agree. unfortunately too many Americans vote with their faith, rather then their brains.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »
Why vote for Obama when you can vote for someone with actual accomplishments like McCain?

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 06:40:32 PM »
Why vote for Obama when you can vote for someone with actual accomplishments like McCain?

Was this an attempt at humor?

he got captured in war, married into a rich family, is in Arizona politics, and doesn't know how to use a computer.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »

Was this an attempt at humor?

he got captured in war, married into a rich family, is in Arizona politics, and doesn't know how to use a computer.

nobody said accomplishments had to be impressive.

Old Man

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »

He got caught by the goddamned gooks you ignorant sonuvabitch.  I rather vote for a goddamned nigger then some weak armed queer boy that let the gooks catch him and hold him hostage for 5 years you sonuvawhore.  And God Damn it you pecker wood you better not question me.  I was in Korea.  I killed more gooks then you have seen women naked.  Don't question this hardcore republicans patriotism.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »

I killed more gooks then you have seen women naked. 

that would only be anything over 0...

Old Man

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »

Jesus Christ that's just pathetic .   What is he, a weaked armed pansy queer boy.  We had people like that back in Korea.  We called them the jews.  We had a couple of thos noodle armed beanie wear queers in our platoon.  Thats why I shot this one queer boy in the head named Erve Lipshitz.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:03 AM »
lol @ OLD MAN..

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 03:22:02 PM »

Jesus Christ that's just pathetic .   What is he, a weaked armed pansy queer boy.  We had people like that back in Korea.  We called them the jews.  We had a couple of thos noodle armed beanie wear queers in our platoon.  Thats why I shot this one queer boy in the head named Erve Lipshitz.

Greatest alias ever!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 03:25:09 PM »

Greatest alias ever!!!
thats debatable...

Old Man

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »

Greatest alias ever!!!
thats debatable...

You goddamned ignorant sonuvabitch.  I'll go to whatever terrorist training country you are from put a blond wig on you, name you sally and flip you over for questioning my credentials you goat fucking, falafel eating , towel wearing SONUVAWHORE.  Goddammed A-Rabs to afraid to fight like men.  You rather have sex with a goat and strap a bomp to yourself you weak armed queer boy.  Come to Alabama you sonuvwhore trying that malarkey.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »

You goddamned ignorant sonuvabitch.  I'll go to whatever terrorist training country you are from put a blond wig on you, name you sally and flip you over for questioning my credentials you goat fucking, falafel eating , towel wearing SONUVAWHORE.  Goddammed A-Rabs to afraid to fight like men.  You rather have sex with a goat and strap a bomp to yourself you weak armed queer boy.  Come to Alabama you sonuvwhore trying that malarkey.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I like Old Man!!!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I like Old Man!!!!!!!!

yeah dogg, he has you beat. you might have to go back to just being CWalker, and back to your liberal ways again.