Author Topic: Now That Bishop Lamont Is Washed Up - Who's Left In The West?  (Read 1515 times)

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
Now That Bishop Lamont Is Washed Up - Who's Left In The West?
« on: August 31, 2008, 04:48:35 AM »
We all can agree mixtape rapper Bishop Lamont has reached "washed up" status along with all the other bums like Daz, Jayo Felony and Crooked I.

I suppose you could say the suicidal, butterfly tattoo man - The Game, but his album wasn't all that, it had a few good songs on it, but it wasn't a classic.

Glasses Malone is another contender, but he sold out by having Dj Toomp and Birdman on his new single, who are not from the westcoast.

Who is gonna carry the torch?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:34:13 AM by phatpat »

smegma

Re: Now That Bishop Lamont Is Washed Up - Who's Left In The West?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 05:10:08 AM »
Glasses Malone is another contender, but he sold out by having Dj Toomp and Birdman on his new single, who are not from the westcoast.

You're saying a rapper sells out if he has artists on his single that are not from his own region. :loco:

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 05:37:58 AM »
We do need to see some hits from Bishop but he's not washed up by any means. He hasn't even dropped an album yet. Ya gotta drop a few of those and be in tha game for awhile afterwards to be considered washed up.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

ABN

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 05:39:25 AM »
dunno why Dre signed a 30+ year old dude to begin with.

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 05:42:37 AM »
We do need to see some hits from Bishop but he's not washed up by any means. He hasn't even dropped an album yet. Ya gotta drop a few of those and be in tha game for awhile afterwards to be considered washed up.

He's dropped about 3 mixtape albums already, and they aren't that different from real albums, and he has been in the game for ages, I remember hearing about him in 2002.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 05:56:27 AM »
lol

kemizt

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 06:00:12 AM »
That stripper?/freak? song whatever it was called from a couple years ago was dope. I had a beezy stripdance and give me face to that song, lol, bawt tha freak out her, so props to the songs he make like that. He needs to make more of those 'I'm'a prick' songs ala; Ice-Cubes' shamelessness rimes on songs like I'm'a Hoe etc; cuz he has that asshole demeanor that could sell his image and those songs he makes are better in my opinion than his conscious songs.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 06:07:18 AM »
Washed up? I always forget how fucking stupid people there is.  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 09:04:52 AM »
We all can agree mixtape rapper Bishop Lamont has reached "washed up" status along with all the other bums like Daz, Jayo Felony and Crooked I.

I suppose you could say the suicidal, butterfly tattoo man - The Game, but his album wasn't all that, it had a few good songs on it, but it wasn't a classic.

Who is gonna carry the torch?

don't sleep homie. jayo's shit gonna be tight.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »
Washed up? I always forget how fucking stupid people there is.  :laugh:

I was thinkin the same thang, how the hell is Bishop washed up when he has mixtapes for free that are better than most albums released. Some of ya'll just have too much hate to spread, I guess.

And why is everybody hating on Bishop now?

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 11:02:47 AM »
Another stupid ass thread !
That Grow Up track must have struck some nerves !

The Confessional dropped about what 3 Months ago ? Damn give him at least a year, i still bump the MIXTAPE, but im active when i do it, im not sitting around the PC, Its HIP-HOP do yourself a favor and listen to KRS-ONE's Hip-Hop.

for real though stop bashing these artist, are you a TMZ feature employee ? all that negative homie you need to get a bitch to give u some positive......outlook on life and music. and Jayo Felony is one ov best to do it !

im starting to think dubcnn likes these types of topics....are u the one that post that shit about MC Eihts penis not doin something or Games penis being some where...? stop making bullshit threads and bumping the good ones back 2 pages !!!
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

Bishop is 30?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »

He's dropped about 3 mixtape albums already, and they aren't that different from real albums, and he has been in the game for ages, I remember hearing about him in 2002.

^^^
ages = 6 YRS LOL 

K-9

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 02:02:04 PM »

Bishop is 30?
yes he is
i thought like 25 yrs old...washed up Detox writer lol