Author Topic: Now That Bishop Lamont Is Washed Up - Who's Left In The West?  (Read 1514 times)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
Re: Now That Bishop Lamont Is Washed Up - Who's Left In The West?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »
and then they called in rambo! U mean tha thread poster ages 6 years old right. I was disagreeing with him.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
He's 29, man. And who cares? Is there an age limit for when a rapper can get on?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »
He's 29, man. And who cares? Is there an age limit for when a rapper can get on?
i do think a nigga should be on before 30 but it shouldn't be a limit on how long you stay in the game. if a nigga is 50 and can still spit i'll buy his music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »
i think its a bit premature to be calling bishop washed up. his debut album hasn't even come out. whether it will come out and when is another question though. lets hope they can get some real momentum going soon. grow up is cool but isn't gonna make the impact he needs unless they push it very hard...

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »
I'm dumber for having looked at this thread.....

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »
Shit let someone knew with some knowledge like clinton wayne get some recognition
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Mr. VIP

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
yea bishop is another crooked i just a mixtape rapper.... jayo is coming with some new shit i say jay rock, mitchy slick, clyde carson are the new shit to look out for

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »
New West Movement (LOL). What happened to all these rappers that were dissin all the older rappers. Bishop is nice but he or any other "NEW WEST ARTIST" will never drop an album. They just internet/forum mixtape artists....

GeoBrown

• Lil Geezy
  • HEART OF THE CITY
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »
HONESTLY MAN YOU DUDES ARE HATIN ON BISHOP, DUDE DOIN HIS THING MAN! IM TIRED OF THE WESTCOAST BEIN SO CRITICAL ON OUR OWN....EVERYBODY QUICK TO SPEAK ON THE GAME AND IF HE REAL(HOW ABOUT YALL ASK HIM????) HATE ON GLASSES BCAUSE HE LINKIN UP WIT THE SOUTH(LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL TO HIS FACE) AND WANNA SAY BISHOP OLD AND WASHED UP!(DEFINITELY SAY THAT TO HIS FACE AND IM SURE U WILL REGRET THAT).....HOW ABOUT YALL SUPPORT WHAT WEST COAST REPS WE DO HAVE. LOOK AT THE SOUTH THEY SUPPORT THEY ARTISTS NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ITS A SENSE OF HOME PRIDE....YALL LOST MAN!!!! YALL THINK ALL THEM SOUTH RAPPERS REAL AS THEY SAY????PROBABLY NOT BUT IT AINT THE FANS WHO LIVE IN THE SOUTH PLACE TO CRITIC THEY OWN FOLKS.....GET YALL ISH TOGETHER MAN STRAIGHT UP!!!!!
Every dog has its day...

Mr. VIP

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »
HONESTLY MAN YOU DUDES ARE HATIN ON BISHOP, DUDE DOIN HIS THING MAN! IM TIRED OF THE WESTCOAST BEIN SO CRITICAL ON OUR OWN....EVERYBODY QUICK TO SPEAK ON THE GAME AND IF HE REAL(HOW ABOUT YALL ASK HIM????) HATE ON GLASSES BCAUSE HE LINKIN UP WIT THE SOUTH(LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL TO HIS FACE) AND WANNA SAY BISHOP OLD AND WASHED UP!(DEFINITELY SAY THAT TO HIS FACE AND IM SURE U WILL REGRET THAT).....HOW ABOUT YALL SUPPORT WHAT WEST COAST REPS WE DO HAVE. LOOK AT THE SOUTH THEY SUPPORT THEY ARTISTS NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ITS A SENSE OF HOME PRIDE....YALL LOST MAN!!!! YALL THINK ALL THEM SOUTH RAPPERS REAL AS THEY SAY????PROBABLY NOT BUT IT AINT THE FANS WHO LIVE IN THE SOUTH PLACE TO CRITIC THEY OWN FOLKS.....GET YALL ISH TOGETHER MAN STRAIGHT UP!!!!!

SHUT UP BISHOP YOUR WASHED UP PLAYA!! STEP YA GAME UP AND DROP A HOT SINGLE!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
Another stupid ass thread !
That Grow Up track must have struck some nerves !

The Confessional dropped about what 3 Months ago ? Damn give him at least a year, i still bump the MIXTAPE, but im active when i do it, im not sitting around the PC, Its HIP-HOP do yourself a favor and listen to KRS-ONE's Hip-Hop.

for real though stop bashing these artist, are you a TMZ feature employee ? all that negative homie you need to get a bitch to give u some positive......outlook on life and music. and Jayo Felony is one ov best to do it !

im starting to think dubcnn likes these types of topics....are u the one that post that shit about MC Eihts penis not doin something or Games penis being some where...? stop making bullshit threads and bumping the good ones back 2 pages !!!
who is the broad in your avatar? goddamn!.....oh, and this thread is pure ignorance
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »
Bishop is nowhere close 2 being washed up..he makes good music..1 of our best spitters out here hands down..N E body hatin on Bishop never liked him to begin with and r just waiting and hoping for him to fail.. Not gonna happen..Shouts to my nigga Bishop..Carson stand up!!

Flixx
Flixx

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
the thought of Bishop being a washed up rapper is pure insanity....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 12:53:05 AM »
the thought of Bishop being a washed up rapper is pure insanity....
It's the camp that he's affiliated with. People were saying similar shit about Game when he was over there too. 

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 06:32:58 PM »
just go listen to his music ... www.myspace.com/cooliehigh420