Author Topic: Chamillionaire Interview! (My Work)  (Read 597 times)

Lunatic

Re: Chamillionaire Interview! (My Work)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »
great interview luna, good read.

Cham doesn't really have me worried. it's hard to believe that he would go completely commercial after sayin nearly his whole career "that it's wack music.". it's definatly not out of the question, but just hard to see.

Classic Material...im right here lol. last Cham album, what song did we hear first? "Not A Criminal". WACK song, flow was good...hook SUCKED, beat was terrible. terrible way to get the people anticiapting that shit. turns out though...that didn't come close to makin the album...and we all see how his last album turned out. ::) if he puts out some wack shit for mainstream buzz, im not goin to support it, but what he says on album (and MM5) is what matters to me.

UV>SOR, no doubt, but...Ridin'>Hip Hop Police (TO THE MAINSTREAM). thats the reason why the first one sold more. honestly, he didn't have great promotion, Hip Hop Police wasn't that radio kind of song. no one bought it. songs like Ridin' are cool with me on an album. not really poppy. i mean the chorus was kinda of, but it was catchy. songs like Whatever You Like & Lollipop are not goin to happen. Chams creative, he'll figure something out to sell.

Cham had a lot to say about the presidential campaign lol.

sorry if im goin on & on, but this is one of my fav's, i gotta speak on him as most of you do about your fav's.

also...i said that he prolly left material off MM4 to put on MM5. looks as if i was right lol. ;)
thanks alot!
I'm not too worried either, I don't think it'll be a major change; somethin like "ridin" or "turn it up" is cool with me as a single
I doubt the single will be wack; this is 1 of the most consistent artists out, period from any region
ofcourse UV>SOR and yeah to RD>HHP in terms of mainstream
he sure did have a lot to say about the presidential campaign, he's an intelligent figure!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 07:51:18 PM »
great interview luna, good read.

Cham doesn't really have me worried. it's hard to believe that he would go completely commercial after sayin nearly his whole career "that it's wack music.". it's definatly not out of the question, but just hard to see.

Classic Material...im right here lol. last Cham album, what song did we hear first? "Not A Criminal". WACK song, flow was good...hook SUCKED, beat was terrible. terrible way to get the people anticiapting that shit. turns out though...that didn't come close to makin the album...and we all see how his last album turned out. ::) if he puts out some wack shit for mainstream buzz, im not goin to support it, but what he says on album (and MM5) is what matters to me.

UV>SOR, no doubt, but...Ridin'>Hip Hop Police (TO THE MAINSTREAM). thats the reason why the first one sold more. honestly, he didn't have great promotion, Hip Hop Police wasn't that radio kind of song. no one bought it. songs like Ridin' are cool with me on an album. not really poppy. i mean the chorus was kinda of, but it was catchy. songs like Whatever You Like & Lollipop are not goin to happen. Chams creative, he'll figure something out to sell.

Cham had a lot to say about the presidential campaign lol.

sorry if im goin on & on, but this is one of my fav's, i gotta speak on him as most of you do about your fav's.

also...i said that he prolly left material off MM4 to put on MM5. looks as if i was right lol. ;)
thanks alot!
I'm not too worried either, I don't think it'll be a major change; somethin like "ridin" or "turn it up" is cool with me as a single
I doubt the single will be wack; this is 1 of the most consistent artists out, period from any region
ofcourse UV>SOR and yeah to RD>HHP in terms of mainstream
he sure did have a lot to say about the presidential campaign, he's an intelligent figure!

he is pretty intelligent. him & Nas seem like the only two who have an intelligent point of view towards this, and not just saying "Yeah! He's black, so he's got my vote!" lol. :P

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
Ridin Dirty > Hip Hop Police to me too

yeah yeah he has the verse where he mentions the chronic and the clips etc

its been done. ridin dirty is just a funner listen

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »
Great interview Luna, it was worth the 2-3 day wait lol
thank u!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 12:03:32 AM »
Justin Melo is u?

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:38 AM »
Props, dope interview..read good read. How much you get paid for these interviews?

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 05:05:09 AM »
Interview was crazy. Dope questions. Crazy what he said about Pimp C. You already know ill be coppin MM5 and the album!  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 08:11:19 AM »
how did you do this interview? phone or e-mail?

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 08:45:48 AM »
Timelock: yes sir!
Ocho: Thx and I don't get paid
B&W: Thanks a lot! I know, the Pimp C story was nuts ey?
Chamillitary: Phone

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:46 PM »

Props. Cham dope.

But he looks like he's missing a few kromosoms and shit. He looks retarded.
"Hi Travy"

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 02:13:40 PM »
Great interview. Cham is one of the most intelligent rappers out there, and he always has a lot to say.
I agree that he had the best album of the year in 2007...
Can't wait for the new one.

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »
props for this shit Luna  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »
props for all the recent comments!

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 08:04:59 AM »
Thanks Lunatic your on top of shit homie! Good job keep it coming!

Magus from the muthafucking Wasteland!

www.thawasteland.com
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 12:36:40 PM »
props for all the recent comments!

Is there a chance for an interview with any of those cats - Trae / Killer Mike / Z-Ro ?....