Author Topic: L.A.X Was a disapointment ,It Really was like a mixtape  (Read 1175 times)

AOD187um

• 'G'
Re: L.A.X Was a disapointment ,It Really was like a mixtape
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »
I think LAX is his best work to date. The only thing I didn't like was the luda and common feature. I think they both garbage. . .

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 06:54:08 AM »
you are counting samples as features, thats just bullsh*t, I could put EP as guest on Let Us Live becuase he did the keyboards

I aint dissing you, just like you aint dissing me ;)

Ok, so what do you say does Ice Cube make a quest appereance on State Of Emergency?
IMO producing is slightly different than drumming, Travis Barker has much input in this song they really made this together. And not like, here is a dope beat so you can do the rest.

And some other dude said RnB quest appearances shouldn't count, so everyone has his own opinion. I get your point tho, hope u get mine.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 09:19:17 AM »
but Ice Cube ain't sampled, he recorded it with Game

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
You're too pigheaded.

Let's end the discussion, it's leading nowhere and I know you're a good dude so peace I'm out.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 07:45:25 PM »
i think to make a album you gotta scrap the features and get you a producer to produce the whole shit mabe a few feaure producers.. but you gotta concrete your self as a solo MC who can hold it down on his own with a producer from his own hood. before you venture down the shitty path that game has gone down

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »
i think to make a album you gotta scrap the features and get you a producer to produce the whole shit mabe a few feaure producers.. but you gotta concrete your self as a solo MC who can hold it down on his own with a producer from his own hood. before you venture down the shitty path that game has gone down

What?  Dude has two going on three classic albums.  If that's considered shitty, then I would like to see what great is.