Author Topic: the real reason why chill and eiht are beefin  (Read 2220 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: the real reason why chill and eiht are beefin
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »
He aint  beat that bitches ass good enough  if she on the internet talkin shit.. that bitch  aint worth a foodstamp. and yall facor house niggaz would do better not to   ride eihts  dic so hard yall promote his shit more than ur own real shit yall cool wit a nigga long as u makin money off him.

see dats da problem.. niggas beat on bitches cause they cant beat niggas like they beat bitches..coward shit
you took the words right outta my mouth. i would only beat that pussy up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »
He aint  beat that bitches ass good enough  if she on the internet talkin shit.. that bitch  aint worth a foodstamp. and yall facor house niggaz would do better not to   ride eihts  dic so hard yall promote his shit more than ur own real shit yall cool wit a nigga long as u makin money off him.

see dats da problem.. niggas beat on bitches cause they cant beat niggas like they beat bitches..coward shit

same hear.. its funny how shit dats dark comes to the light.. DONT BURN BRIDGES OR PUT OUT SHIT YOU CANT HANDLE WHEN IT COMES BACK..

well chill should thank eiht for mentioning her name in his diss...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »

same hear.. its funny how shit dats dark comes to the light.. DONT BURN BRIDGES OR PUT OUT SHIT YOU CANT HANDLE WHEN IT COMES BACK..

yeah right ? if eiht hadn't said her name she would have shitted on him like that. i wanna hear that phone conversation. does she have a myspace page???
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:11:07 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 06:06:16 PM »

yeah right ? if eiht hadn't said her name she wouldn't be shittin' on him like that. damn she need to put that phone conversation up. does she have a myspace page???

i wanna hear dat phone tap shit..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »

yeah right ? if eiht hadn't said her name she wouldn't be shittin' on him like that. damn she need to put that phone conversation up. does she have a myspace page???

i wanna hear dat phone tap shit..
what y'all cpt niggas think of snoop and quik ?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 07:10:37 PM »
they mucic is cool too me.. dont know neither one of em..

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »
Damn I feel bad for both Chill and Eiht, not because of the things that she said but because niggaz all around now will now that they both fucked her ass, nasty mayne.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »
 :D

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »
Damn I feel bad for both Chill and Eiht, not because of the things that she said but because niggaz all around now will now that they both fucked her ass, nasty mayne.

lol they prob not lookin at her face